Sequel: C'est La Mort

Don't Tell Your Mom the Babysitter Was in My Bed

Slip Ups

“You’re kidding me, right?” I asked when all the guys walked in. Apparently Matt decided to have a big fucking party here.

“Do I look like I’m kidding?” Matt said, looking coldly over at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

“So, you’re really going to just let all of your friends get shitfaced right here in front of Lyric?” I asked, looking down at the sleeping child.

“Lacey, he’s asleep… He’ll never know.” Matt told me, slightly tilting his head.

“Well, okay, but Val would never have it.” I said, shaking my head skeptically.

“No, she wouldn’t…that’s why we’re doing it while she’s not here…By the way, I might have to get you to clean the house in the morning because I don’t want her to come back to a messy house.” He told me with a fake smile. It’s weird how I can pick out his fake smiles.

“How sweet.” I told him, turning away from his face.

“Lacey, you know, I-“ he started to say but was cut off by Johnny.

“Matt, come in here. I gotta ask you something.” He yelled from the kitchen.

“Be right there…Lacey, just stay the night so you can clean in the morning, You’ll be out before she even gets back…but remember, I want to talk to you later.” He told me before walking into the kitchen. These people took all night to get drunk, but I could calculate the exact moment when they got drunk because Zacky kept falling and Matt kept talking about me really loud.

“Lacey is such a sweet lady!” he told Johnny. Johnny smiled and looked at me before nodding at Matt. Shit, Johnny will think about this when he’s sober. I’ll tell him that Matt never said that.

“Matt! I can hear you!” I mocked his tone.

“Oh shit, she can hear me!” he told Johnny with a huge smile on his face.

“You should go talk to her.” Johnny suggested, walking over to Zacky. Matt nodded and walked towards me.

“Lacey.” He greeted me. I smiled at him. He was so adorable when he was drunk. Just something about the thin coat of sweat that covered him. It wasn’t like a work out sweat, I just can’t explain it. He also smiled a lot and wore his hat backwards.

“Come upstairs with me.” He said, taking my hand. I nodded and followed his lead. I have been drinking, but I’m not drunk. Only two shots. When we got inside the guest bedroom, I stopped in front of him and crossed my arms in front of my chest. He smiled and rested his hands on my hips.

“You know…when I found out about you and Johnny, I was insanely jealous.” He told me, shaking his head at the thought.

“Matt, seriously, you don’t need to do this right now.”

“I do… I want to… I mean, I know you expect me to leave Val bu-“ he started, but I interrupted him. I can’t let him say shit like this when he’s drunk.

“Matt, I don’t expect you to do anything, I understand.” I told him with a smile. He chuckled at me, which confused me a little.

“You keep saying my name like that…” he observed, laughing again.

“Like what?” I tilted my head.

“Like you don’t want to know.” He said.

“I want to know, trust me. Just not while you’re drunk.” I confessed, looking down at my feet.

“I don’t have to tell you, you know. I can show you.” He told me, pressing his lips to mine. I could tell that he was putting all of his emotions into the kiss and I could almost feel what the emotions were. I couldn’t be sure until I heard the exact words, though. The kiss was passionate and slow. His drinking did not seem to have any affect what-so-ever on his kissing abilities. He soon pulled away from my lips so we could breathe a little.

“Matt, don’t.” I pleaded before he shook his head and pressed his lips against mine again.

“This can’t wait. I’m seizing the day.” He told me in between kisses. I smiled into the kiss.

“You just quoted your song.” I told him, reminding him of his own words. He smiled into our kiss. He pulled me closer as we fell onto the bed. I was on top of him and his arms were wrapped tightly around his waist. He then flipped us over so that he was on top of my. I wrapped my arms around him, one of my hands roaming under his shirt so that I could feel the skin on his back. He jumped a little and pulled his lips away from mine.

“Woa, your hands are fucking cold.” He commented with a chuckle. He then pulled the covers up over us. I then managed to pull his shirt off of him.

“Woa, demanding are we?” I just rolled my eyes as he leaned down to kiss my neck. He hit a tender spot on my neck, causing me to shiver a little and grip onto his shoulders.

“Woa, baby, you’re driving me crazy.” He said in a raspy voice, a voice which caused me to get goose bumps all over my arms. I also didn’t look over the fact that he called me ‘baby’.

“Now you know how it feels.” I whispered in his ear, gently tugging at his ear lobe with his teeth. Soon, I was unbuttoning his pants.

“Slow down, we’re not in a hurry.” He whispered, pulling at my shirt. It’s funny that he hadn’t tried to get me naked until now. He pushed his hand under my shirt when a loud ring sounded off.

“What the fuck?!” I shouted.

“That’s my damn phone.” He said with a sigh. He pulled it out of his pants pocket and opened it up.

“It’s Val.” He announced. I sighed at her name and came to realization to what we were doing. I can’t do this, we can’t. He’s married and he has a kid. It’ll never work out and I’ll only be hurting myself by doing this.

“Answer it.” I commanded him, scooting out from under him and standing up off of the bed. I ran my fingers through my hair as I heard him sigh.

“Hello?” he answered his phone. I can’t listen to him. I definitely can’t hear him tell her that he loves her, so I have to leave this room. I smoothed out my shirt and pants and walked out of the room. I went downstairs to get Lyric off of the couch and I took him up to his bedroom. He didn’t even move the whole time. I tucked him in and sat beside of him on his bed while thinking about my whole situation with Matt. I have a strange aching in my stomach because I know I’m going to call off the whole thing. For good. No more slip ups or anything. If I have to quit my job, I will. This is over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Make sure to comment and share your thoughts about what's going to happen. Who knows? You might give me some ideas.

Here are some stories that you should definitely check out (they're mine):

How To Be Famous

abSYNthe

I Can't Remember That Was Us

Fix You

subscribe or whatever. (: