Sequel: C'est La Mort

Don't Tell Your Mom the Babysitter Was in My Bed

Don't Say Anything Unless You're Going to Say You Love Me

It didn't take me long to get ready and changed back into my own clothes before I went to Brian's room. I pretty much barged in like I owned the place, since I was in no mood to be polite.

"So what has you so pissed off, drama queen?" Brian asked, having watched me storm in his room and sit down beside of him with a sigh.

"JOHNNY FUCKING CHRIST. That's who." I said, not even looking over at him. I was so pissed off at Johnny that I couldn't stand him and I couldn't even stand myself.

"What did he do?"

"He called me a slut and everything just because I wanted to come party with you guys."

"Great. This just gives you a chance to blow off some steam and..."

"And what? Bust your whole fucking room up?! Maybe I should just go sleep on the bus by myself." I told him, standing up and starting to leave.

"No way. Listen, Matt and I won't let you fuck anything up. But we will be here to listen to you. Believe it or not, we are your friends. We got your back." he told me, placing a hand on my back.

"Yeah...but you guys are friends with Johnny, too."

"Not since he started dating you. He's always a dick."

"I noticed that...but why?" I asked, more to myself than him. He just shrugged at my question and took a sip out of his martini glass.

"Where's Matt?" I asked after a moment of silence passed by us.

"He went to get bigger bottles of alcohol. He should be getting back any minute." he told me, handing me his glass.

"You may need that more than me." he added, giving me a smirk. I nodded, soaking the drink down, not even bothering to taste it.

"Can we just be honest for a moment?" he asked me, his face turning serious.

"I thought we already were..." I said, trailing off. He ignored my words and went on.

"Why are you with Johnny? We all know that you want Matt, and Matt wants you. So what's the problem?" he asked me, making my face turn red.

"We have moved on. We are both different people. I caused the separation of him and his wife, that is fucked up enough. He is with red now and I'm with Johnny. It's too late. It's done. It's over." I explained, not even believing my own words for a second. He was about to speak when someone walked in the door. Matt, of course. Speaking of the devil.

"I hope you got some strong shit." I told Matt, following him to the bar when I saw the big brown paper bag.

"I got enough for the three of us to get drunk and some beer to sip on." he told me, nodding his head.

"Awesome." I said, pulling the bottle of Jack Daniels out of the bag and popped the cap. I took the biggest drink that I could.

"Hot damn, who pissed her off?" Matt asked Brian. Aparently they think that I can't hear them.

"John Boy, of course." Brian replied a little more quiet.

~Three Hours Later~

"Help her to the fucking bathroom, there's no way she can go by herself." Brian told Matt as I attempted to get passed the sofa and tripped on my own feet.

"C'mon." Matt said, grabbing me around my waist and helping me up. I knew it was a little overbearing for him to have to accompany me to the bathroom, but I just don't give a fuck right now.

"Matt, please turn around while I piss." I requested once I made it to the toilet.

"No problem." he said, turning around. He waited for me to do my business and then he turned back around. I bent over a little bit, feeling my heartbeat speed up and my breathing become forced.

"Fuck! Lacey, are you okay?!" he asked, grabbing me, keeping me from falling.

"I...I...I just need...air...outside..." I forced between deep gasps of air. He picked me up and rushed me outside. I didn't see Brian anywhere, maybe he left. Once we made it outside on the steps, he held me in his arms tightly, until I finally calmed down. When it started to rain, he took his coat off and put it around me.

"What happened to you in there?" he asked me in a low voice. I slowly looked up at him, realizing how intoxicated I really was. I wasn't afraid of the words I was about to say, not like I would be if I were sober.

"I just realized what a fucking mess I am in. I'm with somebody that I don't love, someone that I can never get along with...and when I see you...I just... I don't know. I realize what I've done wrong, ya know?" I explained, staring at him intently. A look of realization flooded upon his face.

"Lacey...You know how I feel about you. I've told you many times, and it's not like it will just go away. It will someday, but did you really think it would be so soon? No one can or will replace you, Lacey. I'm dating this girl so I can try to get over you, but that doesn't mean that I don't love you anymore. There is no one like you in the world and when I am with you, I actually feel like someone understands me for once. I feel like if I pour my heart out to you, I'm safe. I'm safe because in a way I can tell that you care for me more than you're willing to admit. And, I probably wouldn't even be saying all this right now if I wasn't drunk." he explained, with honesty at the end of his explanation.

"Matt, I...I feel the same way. But things are complicated now. I don't want to go all Yoko Ono and just break the band up, ya know? Because I know that Johnny loves me and if I leave him for you, then he's just going to freak out and leave you guys. It'll fuck everything up."

"Look at me. Do you really think I give a fuck about the fucking band? Yeah, it is a great achievement of mine and I love making music, but I would throw it all away for you in a second. Which, I know you wouldn't want me to do that, but I would. I love Johnny, he's my brother and I don't want to ever see him hurt, but I can't help the way I feel about you. What I feel for you is real and I don't think I've ever felt it for someone else...Not even Val. But if Johnny could see, then I think he would understand." Matt explained slowly, looking into my eyes. I could visibly see the love that he felt for me through his eyes. I never felt so wanted and loved in my life. A kiss couldn't make me feel more content right now. I smiled at him, tears feeling my eyes. I am not a crying drunk, but the shit he is saying is definitely making me tear up.

"Matt...I..." I couldn't even say anything. He just pulled me into his arms and held me tightly.

"Don't say anything unless you're going to say you love me. Just say it and we can be together. Would you like that? We can just run away together and be happy. I know you think I'm drunk and full of shit, but I'm completely serious. Just say the words and we will go. Do you love me, Lacey?"
♠ ♠ ♠
DAMN! Cliffhanger?!?! really?! Yes, really. What do you think she'll say?!

& sorry for the shortness of this chapter, but do you really care?