The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 10

Jeph ran out of the tour bus, searching through the fans to try and find Kalyn. He continued looking, finding her no where. Just a bunch of empty places. Jeph sighed, starting on his way back to the tour bus, when he heard crying. Jeph looked over to see Kalyn in an alleyway, crying.

“Kalyn,” He mumbled, coming up beside her and sliding down, landing with a grunt.

“What?” She asked, looking up. Her eyes were tear filled, and her eyeliner was smearing. Jeph smiled to himself. She looked so pretty.

You see, Jeph didn’t want to tell anyone, but he had a huge crush on Kalyn. Since the first day he met her. She was perfection to him. From her hair to her feet, she was beauty to Jeph. He slid his thumbs under her eyes and helped her with her make up a little bit. She smiled at him as he wrapped his arm around her.

“I don’t like when you cry,” He mumbled

“Yeah, well… I’m not so hot about it either,” Kalyn said, sighing “I really like Quinn, but I just don’t want him to be ruined like my other relationships.” Jeph closed his eyes to hold back tears. So she did like Quinn.

“Well,” Jeph started, sighing heavily to himself “I don’t know what to say, honestly.”

“I just want you here with me,” Kalyn mumbled, her index finger tracking hearts in Jeph’s shirt. He took a shuddering breath and moved his hand up and down her shoulder.

“I love you Jepha Michael,” Kalyn smiled, kissing his cheek “You’re always there for me…”

“I love you too Kalyn Elizabeth,” Jeph smiled, kissing her cheek back. Elizabeth was Kalyn’s middle name, and only Jeph was allowed to call her that. It was something that went on between them. Something that made Jeph feel special.

They stayed that way for a while. Kalyn drawing on Jeph’s stomach with her finger and Jeph’s arm wrapped around her. Jeph looked at her iPhone for the time. It was 4:30.

“Kalyn, I have to go do sound check.” Jeph said, picking himself up and then helping Kalyn. She smiled and wrapped her arm around his neck, standing on his tip toes to reach his ear.

“Take me with you?” Jeph shuddered, and nodded. Kalyn smiled and reached up again

“Piggy back, Jepha?”

“Sure,” He said as she jumped on his back.

“GIDDYUP!” She yelled, making the fans stare. Cameras flashed as Jeph started to run while Kalyn stole his hat and placed it on his head.

“BYE EVERYONE!” Kalyn smiled and Jeph put her down and opened the door for her. She walked in and Jeph soon followed, waving before shutting it behind him.

“There you two are!” Ariel screamed as they walked in “We’ve been waiting for like, two hours! Where the fuck were you two?”

“Um, we were in an alleyway” Kalyn said, looking down at her feet.

“Oh,” Ariel said, quite confused, and walked over to Dan, who was sitting down on the floor.

Kalyn continued to look at Dan and Ariel. They were probably the cutest couple in the whole entire world. They just…bonded. Kalyn wished she had someone like that, but knew Quinn didn’t want to talk to her. She was quickly brought out of her thoughts when she was attacked.

“Hey Bert,” She laughed, pinning him to the ground “You wanna try that again, shortie?”

“You’re shorter than me,” Bert laughed, flipping so he was on top of her.

“BY 6 INCHES!” Kalyn smiled, tickling him. He got off and they walked over and sat down with Dan and Ariel

“You two are truly unbelievable” Ariel laughed, taking another bite of her veggie burger. Kalyn smiled.

“I think I’m going to get a water.” Kalyn mumbled, standing up. Jeph smiled.

“Can I go with you?”

“Sure,” Kalyn laughed, helping pick him up. He laughed and wrapped his arm around her waist. She wrapped hers around Jeph’s shoulders and they started to walk to find a vending machine. After about 10 minutes of looking for one, they found one filled with candy and snacks, Sodas and waters.

“AH! TEA!” Kalyn screamed, putting in her dollar and grabbing it from the slot.

“SHIT!” She mumbled, after.

“What?” Jeph asked, laughing at her.

“There was CHEX MIX!” Anyone who knew Kalyn knew that she would madly in love with Chex mix. Seriously. It was like an obsession.

“Here,” Jeph said, handing her a dollar “Buy it!”

“No. I don’t take money from people, thank you very much” Kalyn laughed, pushing the dollar towards Jeph “But thank you anyways”

“Kalyn, if you don’t buy it…I will, and I’ll taunt you with it.”

“Give me that dollar, Jepha” Kalyn said, snatching the dollar in her hands and stuffing it in the bill collector. The chex mix dropped and Kalyn snatched it from it slot.

“THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!” Kalyn screeched, pecking Jeph on the lips. He laughed

“You’re welcome, lovely” Jeph said, turning to walk away.

“PIGGY!” Kalyn yelled, jumping on Jeph’s back.

“Fine,” he huffed, starting to gallop.