The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 12

*after the show*

Kalyn and Ariel were already on their way back to the tour bus when Quinn, followed by the other members of the band, signed a few autographs, took a few pictures and [in Quinn’s case] kissed a few people, walking back onto the bus afterwards.

They made their way onto the big car, first Dan, then Quinn, followed by Jeph and then Bert. They came in to see Kalyn and Ariel, drinking on the couch. Kalyn smiled big when she saw Quinn. She was obviously halfway drunk and didn’t know what she was doing.

“HI!” She said, pushing her lips to his and wrapping her arms around his neck.

“Hello there lovely,” He said, pulling her hair behind her ear. She smiled and pulled him to sit with her and Ariel on the couch. Dan joined them and sat down beside Ariel, and Bert and Jeph sat on the other couch.

“Want a drink?” Kalyn asked, pushing herself up.

“Um, sure,” Quinn said, making himself comfortable.

Kalyn walked back over and picked up some beers, taking them over to the guys and sitting down beside Quinn, once again, to finish hers. After about an hour or so of drinking, Quinn was not even near to wasted, nor were any of the other members of the band. Kalyn and Ariel, however, we’re just a “little buzzed” as Ariel would put it.

“Does anyone have a smoke?” Kalyn asked, standing up. They had just stopped at a truck stop and everyone was getting out to smoke.

“I do,” Quinn said, pulling out a pack and giving Kalyn one.

“Thanks Quinny,” Kalyn said, kissing him. He smiled into the kiss and grabbed her head, pulling her into him more.

“Sex,” It was that simple word that made him pull away.

“Fuck you Bert,” He laughed.

“I’m not the one getting my freaky on….On the bus.” Bert said, smiling proudly.

“Yeah, Fuck you.” Kalyn said, walking off the bus.

Ariel and Dan were walking around, with their hoods up, inside the convenient store. They were holding hands, and walking around. It was quiet, until the rest of the band and Kalyn ran in.

“ARIEL!” Kalyn yelled, kissing her. Okay, maybe Kalyn was a little more drunk then everyone thought.

“HAIII!” Ariel screamed, kissing her back… Which kind of turned into a make-out session?

“Oh my God,” Quinn whispered, watching his girlfriend make out with another girl “This is almost as good as porn…”

“I understand what you mean…” Dan said, watching as well.

Kalyn pulled away and smiled, as did Ariel.

“You’re a fucking good kisser.” Kalyn said.

“Thanks, you too,” Ariel said, and they continued to walk around the store, hand-in-hand, looking for food.

“Dude,” Quinn said, his mouth agape “Did our girlfriends just dump us for each other?”
Kalyn heard and ran over to Quinn, as Ariel ran over to Dan, and they both gave them
the most mindblowing kiss ever!

“Now come on Quinn, we have things to do,” Kalyn said, taking Quinn out of the store, but not before yelling “GET ME SOME APPLE JUICE AND CHEX MIX!”

She brought him back on the bus, and they headed straight for Quinn’s bed. Quinn continued to slowly kiss his way down Kalyn’s neck, making her bite her lip. He laughed, pulling his shirt off. Kalyn pulled her jeans off, leaving her in her shirt and underwear.

“Quinn, I’m really self-conscious.” Kalyn said in the middle of pants.

“Kalyn, it’s okay. I promise” Quinn said, his hands playing at the end of her shirt. She closed her eyes tightly, and nodded her head. Quinn pulled the shirt off and kissed his way up to her ear.

“You’re beautiful, lovely” Kalyn shivered as his breath hit her neck.

“You ever done this before, hun?” She shook her head ‘no’ “Well then, I’m glad this is your first time.”

“QUINN! CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TALKING LIKE THAT! IT MAKES ME FEEL AS THOUGH I’M BEING RAPED!” Kalyn screamed.

“Sorry,” Quinn mumbled, kissing her over and over again before pulling a condom from his bag…
♠ ♠ ♠
hehehehe.
okay, so i know its short.
and i havent updated in a while
so yeah. sorry
*thrusts into ariel*