The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 15

It had been a few weeks since Quinn had told Kalyn that he loved her, and everything looked as though it was going great for the two. Everyone who had seen them together would describe them as “The perfect couple”. Little did everyone know about all the fights that they had been having.

Ariel and Jeph stood crouched down outside the bunk room door, their ears practically plastered to the door. Kalyn and Quinn were having another fight. It was obvious this one had started over something stupid, which all of them did. Jeph and Ariel could barely make out what was being said, but they heard a few of the things, like:

“Quinn, you cant even not do it when I beg you to!”

“Kalyn, I cant help it!”

“YES YOU CAN!”

Ariel and Jeph then pulled back from the door and ran to the couches when they heard Kalyn’s footsteps walking towards the door. Kalyn quickly walked out of the tour bus and out into the crowd of fans that were standing outside on the sidewalk, waiting for just a glimpse of The Used.

Quinn quickly ran out after her and pushed Jeph aside, opening the window. You could practically feel the anger in the room.

“KALYN ELIZABETH, YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK IN HERE NOW!” Quinn screamed.

“Go to Hell, Allman!” Kalyn spat.

“Kalyn, you’re not going to go back home, you’re 4,000 miles away from where you live, dumb ass!”

“I’ll take a fucking plane!” Kalyn said, pushing through the crowd of fans. Quinn quickly hopped out of the tour bus and ran after her. Ariel then walked up to Jeph, holding a bag in her hand.

“Popcorn?” She asked.

“Not now, Ariel.” Jeph said as they continued watching what was happening through the window. Even though they already knew what was going to happen, Jeph would always wish that they would FINALLY break up and he could go out with Kalyn. He knew it was wrong to wish that he would make his best friend miserable, but he really couldn’t stand life without her.

“I bet they’re finally going to break up.” Jeph said to Ariel.

“I bet they’re fighting over something stupid, and Quinn’s going to kiss her and she’s going to forgive him and they’re going to have sex.” Ariel said.

Quinn finally caught up with Kalyn, grabbing her hand and pulling her back. She tried to pull away, but he grabbed her face and kissed her. Kalyn then let her hands explore the back of his head. Quinn pulled away and she smiled.

“Kalyn, I love you, I’m not going to let you leave.” Quinn said.

“Why? All we do is fight.” Kalyn said, her voice stiff.

“Because,”

“Quinn, how do you even know if it’s going to work out or not? We’re just kids.”

“I know because I know I love you, and if you loved me back, you’ll come back on the tour bus with us.” Kalyn smiled, taking his hand once again and following Quinn back on the bus. Jeph huffed to himself as Ariel smiled.

“I told you so,” Were the words that came out of her mouth.

“Shut the fuck up, Ariel.” Jeph spat.

At that moment, Dan walked back on the bus, staring at Kalyn and Quinn.

“What the fuck was that about?” He asked, his eyeballs practically bulging out of his head.

“We got in another fight,” Kalyn said, shrugging her shoulders.

“I know you guys did. ALL OF MAINE KNOWS YOU GUYS DID!” Dan said.

“Dude, Dan, chill.” Quinn said, pulling Kalyn’s aviator sunglasses off and putting them on.

“That’s what I love about you guys,” Dan said “You’re like the Notebook. Noah and Aly. You fight, but everyone knows you two are in love.”

“Thank you?” Kalyn said as Quinn softly kissed her on her cheek.

“Oh, love. It works in so many ways…” Ariel laughed.

“You guys, Kalyn and I are going to get some sleep before sound check.” Quinn said.

“Oh God, more sex.” Dan laughed.

“NO!” Kalyn and Quinn said at the same time.

~~

Quinn stroked Kalyn’s hair as they laid on his bunk. She scrunched up her nose and looked at him and he smiled, kissing her lips. She smiled back, biting her bottom lip, and laying her head back on his bare chest. No, they didn’t have sex, Quinn just cant keep a shirt on. Quinn took a deep breath and began to sing.


" Well its been building up inside of me
For oh I dont know how long
I dont know why
But I keep thinking
Somethings bound to go wrong

But she looks in my eyes
And makes me realize
And she says dont worry baby
Dont worry baby
Dont worry baby
Everything will turn out alright

Dont worry baby
Dont worry baby
Dont worry baby

I guess I shouldve kept my mouth shut
When I started to brag about my car
But I cant back down now
I pushed the other guys too far

She makes me come alive
And makes me wanna drive
When she says dont worry baby
Dont worry baby
Dont worry baby
Everything will turn out alright

Dont worry baby
Dont worry baby
Dont worry baby

She told me baby, when you race today
Just take along my love with you
And if you know how much I loved you
Baby nothing could go wrong with you

Oh what she does to me
When she makes love to me
And she says dont worry baby
Dont worry baby
Dont worry baby
Everything will turn out alright

Dont worry baby
Dont worry baby
Dont worry baby"
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe. You have to love the beach boys, i mean c'mon!

um. Sorry I havent updated in a while, but having no computer doesnt help so yeh.
dont worry babyyyy *sings to self*
okay, im out!