The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 17

“KALYN!” Quinn screamed, running inside the tour bus “Kalyn I just saw the most scariest thing in the whole world!”

“Really Quinn,” Kalyn laughed, taking a drag off of her cigarette and sitting it down to fend to her boyfriend “And what was that?”

“Ariel and Dan…they were having….teh smex.” Quinn said.

“Quinn, you’re truly crazy, do you know that?” Kalyn laughed, picking up her cigarette and taking another drag.

Just then Ariel and Dan walked into the tour bus. Ariel’s shirt was on inside out and Dan wasn’t wearing pants. Just boxers. Quinn then started to see the humor in it and started to laugh. Kalyn joined along with them and they were all soon in a laughing fit on the floor.

“C-can we watch a movie?” Kalyn asked through laughter. Everyone nodded, so Kalyn went to the movie rack.

“Kalyn,” Quinn asked, positioning himself on the couch “This isn’t going to be a cheesy girl movie is it?”

“Noooo,” Kalyn smiled.

“Oh God you guys,” Quinn huffed “She’s going to make me watch ‘John Tucker Must Die’ again. Kalyn, a guy can only take so much Britney Snow.”

“IT’S NOT A CHICK MOVIE!” Kalyn screamed. She walked over and sat next to Quinn when the DVD started up.

“No Kalyn,” He whined “Not Brokeback Mountain!”

“QUINN! You’re going to watch it, and you’re going to like it, okay?!”

“Fine.”

~~

By the end of the movie, Quinn was crying like a baby.

“No, no JAKE! NO! HEATH DIDN’T MEAN IT! HE LOVES YOU! OH MY GOD. IT’S THE BLOOD. IT’S THE BLOOD HEATH WIPED ON HIS PLAID SHIRT. OH MY GOD. THE BLOOD.”

“Duuuude,” Ariel laughed “You’re yelling at the T.V. more then Kalyn did when she saw it for the first time. She was all ‘No Heath!’ and shit. But you’re totally worse. Wow Allman….wow.”

“Shuddup.” Quinn said, hiding a tear. Quinn slowly kissed Kalyn’s head. The movie ended and they all sat up and stretched.

“Wow,” Dan said “That was totally….THE best movie I’ve ever seen in my life!”

“Can we watch another one?!” Quinn asked, frantically. Kalyn and Ariel exchanged shocked glances.

“How about we watch 10 Things I Hate About You tomorrow.” Kalyn laughed “And then….BATMAN! THE DARK KNIGHT!”

“Bum bum bummmm!” Ariel laughed.

“Oh the Joker, how I would’ve loved him.” Kalyn sighed.

“More then me?” Quinn asked.

“Of course! Quinn, Heath Ledger was a GOD! I would’ve dumped you for him any day.” Quinn made a facial expression of shock and then went to normal.

“It’s okay. I would’ve dumped you for him too.”

Kalyn laughed, sliding in the bunk with Quinn. Dan and Ariel on the other side. Bert and Jeph were already asleep and had been since they came back from Starbucks. They all turned out the lights.

“Kalyn?”

“Yes Quinn?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”