The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 4

Jeph, Dan, Kalyn, and Ariel made their way to a random couch that was backstage. Ariel sitting beside Dan, Kalyn sitting beside Jeph.

“Okay. So I have some questions to ask you guys, and then we have to bitch to you.” Kalyn said. Jeph and Dan nodded their heads, signaling that they understood.

“Ariel, would you like to ask a question first?” Kalyn asked. Ariel nodded and turned to Dan.

“Dan,” She started “Will you marry me?”

“Yes.” Dan said. Ariel’s mouth turned into an “o” and then a hee-uge smile spread across her face.

“Okay. Now… Jeph, may Kalyn and I bite your earlobes?”

“Uh…okay.” Jeph said, making it sound like a question.

“YAY!” Kalyn giggled, attaching herself to his ear. After mindless nibbling and some harsh biting from Kalyn… they sat back in their seats.

“Now Jeph, we have to bitch at you” Ariel said, sounding deathly serious “What the fuck were you thinking? Going to a fucking Lords of Acid show?”

“I told you they would make fun of me…” Jeph said to Dan. Dan smiled and said

“Ladies, please continue”

“Okay… Jeph, they fucking suck man! I mean, seriously… you should’ve went to see Smashing Pumpkins or fucking Manson or something, dude. What the hell is wrong with you?” Kalyn sighed, then continued “Lucky for you, I happen to think you are sexy, so I’m letting you off with a warning…” Jeph smiled.

“THANK YOU!”

“BUT I THOUGH YOU THOUGHT QUINN WAS SEXY!” Dan accused…

“Yes, Quinn is sexier than Jeph… but that doesn’t mean Jeph isn’t sexy” Kalyn said.

“Yeah… Dan, you’re sexy too!” Ariel smiled, holding Dan’s hand “Sexy Dan!”

“Okay… I seriously, REALLY want to marry you now, Ariel” Dan said, kissing her cheek.

“Holy fuck!” Ariel said, falling to the ground “My life is complete!”

“Lucky you” Kalyn mumbled. As soon as she said that, she herd a voice say

“Hey you guys, who are they?”

“Well Quinn,” Dan started “They are our biggest fans, and my fiancé’”

“OMIGAWD!” Ariel giggled “That’s me! I-I’m Dan’s biggest fan… Like, Really… And Kalyn is your’s” Ariel laughed.

“Ariel, shut up!” Kalyn hissed.

“Hi, I’m Quinn.” Quinn said, holding his hand out to Kalyn. She smiled, as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and everything went dark.