The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 8

Kalyn was the last one to wake up the next day, following just behind Quinn. Who really got up early…You know, for Quinn. They were all chilling in the family room type thing, talking and playing the wii.

So Kalyn pretty much owned at Smash Brothers and nothing else. Of course, Quinn owned at guitar hero, and Bert liked to play Boogie. Dan liked to rock out on the Play Station 2 on Rock Band, and Kalyn named them all “Like Michael Jackson, but molests more kids”.

“I, I just died in your arms tonight. I must’ve been something you said. I just died in your arms tonight…” Bert sang.

“Bert, that isn’t even the song!” Ariel laughed, chucking a pillow at him.

Dan finally gave up and gave Kalyn his job, walking over to Ariel and wrapping his arm around her. He whispered something in her ear and she smiled, nodding, as they walked into the back room.

No one noticed as they were all really into the Rock Band game. They continued to play for about two seconds until Kalyn stood up.

“I kind of want some air you guys” Kalyn said, walking out of the tour bus that had parked at a venue. Quinn followed her and was attacked by a bunch of screams.

“KALYN! WAIT FOR ME! OKAY?” Kalyn nodded, sitting down on a bench. There were a few curious stares as Quinn signed some autographs and then walked over to Kalyn, wrapping his arm around her waist. She kind of shrugged it off, and there were many “What the fuck is she doing? That’s QUINN ALLMAN!”s

“So, Kalyn…Do you want to get some Starbucks or something?” Quinn asked, shoving his hands in his pockets.

“Um, sure” Kalyn nodded, walking along the inside of the street.

~

“FUCK! DAN” Ariel mumbled as Dan continued to thrust into her. There were loud knockings on the door and Ariel and Dan ignored them. Bert and Jeph had been at the door for about 12 minutes, and they still wouldn’t let them in. Ariel finally reached her climax and they both came, panting and sweating.

Ariel figured she would have to put her cloths back on, because you couldn’t really cuddle after sex on a tour bus. They quickly slid on all of their cloths and opened the door. Jeph and Bert were standing, leaning on it, so they automatically fell.

“HEYYY!” Bert laughed, standing up and dusting himself off.

“Hey,” Ariel scowled “Where’s Quinn and Kalyn?”

“Probably getting their freak on somewhere” Bert laughed.

“Ha, not if you saw the look on Quinn’s face when Jeph kissed her last night.” Dan let out a chuckle.

“That’s not funny!” Ariel smacked him in the arm “It’s obvious that he likes her a lot”

“I know! But she obviously doesn’t show any interest in him!” Jeph said, sitting down on his bunk.

“Yes she does! One thing I know from living with Kalyn all of these years, is that A) She’s the biggest perv in the world…and B) She shows a lot of interest in Quinn.”

~

Quinn and Kalyn continued to walk down the road, drinking their Soy Latte’s and quietly talking about nothing really. Kalyn would sip her latte, then open her mouth to say something, but quickly shut it.

“So,” Quinn said, finally starting a conversation “Did you know Dan and Ariel are going out?”

“Yeah, I heard” Kalyn sighed “Good for them!”

“Yeah,” The silence became more awkward.

“QUINN! YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE?!” Kalyn had finally said something… Or more like, yelled.

“Starbucks?” He asked, laughing at her.

“NO! How people say that they love someone when they just started dating them! YOU KNOW?! Doesn’t that just make you want to hurt someone?!” Quinn laughed, taking another sip of coffee before lacing his arm through Kalyns.

“Kalyn, yes. That does bother me. But sometimes you just…know. Someone can’t help the way the feel” Kalyn sighed, pulling a pack of cigarettes out from her purse and lighting one up, pressing it to her lips and taking a drag of it.

“Can I have one of those?” Quinn asked, referring to the cigarettes.

“Here, have this one. I need to stop anyways” Kalyn mumbled, handing Quinn her stick.

“Thanks,” He mumbled, pressing it to his lips and taking a long drag before blowing smoke from his mouth. Kalyn bit her lip and tried to concentrate on something else, other than the fact that she wanted to kiss Quinn so badly at that moment.

They continued to walk the few blocks back to their tourbus. Quinn would occasionally look over to her, and Kalyn would smiled, saying nothing, and continuing walking.