Status: Just starting out, tell me what you think!:3

Happiness Doesn't Come in an XL

3:05-Justice

Home. Alone. Thank God.
Having both parents work, and both brothers be involved, has perks. But, it also has it down sides (that being an extreme understatement). I've grown to be independent. I've grown apart from my family,if they still qualify as such. They're all skinny. My oldest brother, Lenny, is the school athletic star. Everyone knows him, he's friends with the ones who raise hell in my life. He does nothing about, and at times joins in with the tormenting. Then there's Lenny. He'll do anything if it will make people laugh...even if it mean hurting his little sister. At home, they're completely different.

Then there's mom and dad. You'd think at least they would try and help, but no. Dad only works, and if he's not, he's screaming his head off at one of us. Then mom, try as she may to be nice, knows none of it. She can try to be gentle, but it's so fake, just like the rest of her. She's the kind of person you love to hate, the kind that seems all sweet and inocent, but is actually a douche.

My room is my haven, my place. Today was the worst. I have been gaining weight. When people look at me the only thing that they could possibly be thinking was how insanely hideous I am. No one can see my inner beauty, if there's any left. Constantly being torn down, being told that I can't do something because of my 'restriction.' I'm fat. So what? it's the twenty-first century, you'd think people would be accepting by now. But, of course, they're not.

Bracing myself, no food, no backing down. I lunge for my love, and hold it close. Ready for the pinch, my thoughts drift to black. No fighting, no backing down. I welcome the brilliance of the blade's kiss to take me away. Away from the pain, away from the people, away from this house. Deeper and deeper. More and more. The black then fades...to red.

I open my eyes to see nothing but red. My room, my haven, my sanctuary, blood red, the color flooding from my where I used to see my arm. My face is attacked by the biggest smile, ever. Finally, I was finally strong enough.

As I drifted into nothingness, I heard a faint sound...

The scream of a horrified mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
And now, Justice is reviled! I tried to capture Just's pain in this chapter, but I think I failed to put it into words...oh well, It's kinda close haha