Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

This is. American Idol, jk it's only Chapter Fifteen..

Alex’s Point of View:
Later that night, when I woke up everyone was home. I heard people laughing, and it smelled like amazing dinner downstairs. I didn’t want to get up because I felt sick to my stomach, but I decided to go downstairs anyways. Maybe Jack would be downstairs, and I had imagined it all. I thought this even though I knew it was total bullshit.
I dragged myself downstairs to the kitchen and all eyes were on me.
“Good Evening Alexander, it’s nice of you to finally join us.” My aunt said stiffly.
“Honey, we just started dinner. We have a seat for you, and whenever Jack wakes up he can join us.” My mom said.
I cringed at his name.
“Jack’s gone.” I said quietly.
“Pardon?” My aunt said.
“You heard me.”
“Why? Is my dinner not good enough for the bastard?”
“Krista!” My mom said sternly.
“No, bitch, because the slut you brought over was here and they were kissing.”
“Don’t you try and blame her!” she shouted. “Maybe your boyfriend got tired of you, or maybe he really doesn’t care about you.”
“Krista, knock it off and stop being a bitch.” My mom said angrily, and she came over to me and gave me a hug. “Honey, maybe she kissed him, and he tried pulling away, you never know. Where is he now?”
“No mom, I watched him. He didn’t stop until he heard me, and I told him to leave.”
“You what?” she asked.
“He’s gone. I really hope your happy Dad. You just couldn't be proud of me, and let me decide one thing for myself without judging it, especially this. Jack was important to me, and you couldn't grasp that. Now he’s gone, and you got what you wanted.”
“Son, it isn’t my fault he was kissing someone else, so don’t you dare blame me!”
“You don’t even fucking get it do you?!”
“I understand, and your right, I am happy. That faggot is out of your life.”
“FUCK YOU.”
“Watch your tone, boy.” My aunt shouted at me.
“No! I’M NOT GOING TO FUCKING WATCH MY TONE OR LANGUAGE OR ANYTHING BITCH. I HATE YOU AND I HATE MY DAD.”
Everyone around me looked stunned.
“I’m leaving this shit hole. I hope you rot in hell, Krista.”
I walked out of the room and up to grab my stuff. It didn’t take me very long considering it was all together. Next I went into Krista’s room and grabbed money from her wallet. Yeah, it was wrong but the woman was so damn rich she wouldn’t even notice. Plus, I wasn’t coming back here anytime soon.
I walked out the front door, and started walking into town. I didn’t know my way around town all that well, but I knew it enough.
I just hope I didn’t see Jack.
I went into a local diner that was open 24/7 and decided to eat since I was surprisingly hungry.
“What can I get you darlin’?” A middle-aged woman asked me.
“Uhm, just some coffee. I’ll order in a bit.”
“Alright.” She said and walked away.
She returned later with my coffee and I drank in silence for about ten minutes when a girl came and sat down at my table.
Anna. Great.
“Hey.” She said quietly.
“Hi.” I said.
“So, what happened today?”
“Do you honestly not know?”
“Okay, maybe I do. But can you listen to me, because I’m sure you won’t listen to Jack.”
“Well, I already left her house, and I have nowhere to go, so why not?” I said bitterly.
“Alright, well to start off, I’m so sorry. Krista came up to me and told me she’d pay me to kiss someone, and since my family is going through a rough time, I agreed, since it’s a kiss, not like sex or anything. Well she invited me over the day we met, and I thought I was supposed to kiss you, but then Jack came home, so I didn’t know who I was supposed to kiss then she later explained that it was Jack.
“She told me to come back around one the next day because you wouldn’t be home, and I did. She said when you came in the house, start making out with Jack. Then you came in the room, and everything went down. Later, when Krista was gone, she went to give me my money and told me why. I felt awful, because I thought it was a make your friend jealous deal, not ruin a relationship. I guess she planned it with someone named Peter? I don’t know, she just said that, and left.
I feel horrible though, because I never meant to hurt anyone, especially in that situation. So I’m so so sorry.”
She finally stopped, and she was getting close to tears.
“Anna, I forgive you, especially after hearing you say this, I want to kill them now.” She gave me a terrified look.
“My aunt and my dad, he’s Peter. They’ve tried to ruin the relationship since we got here.”
“Oh.” She nodded.
“But I can’t forgive Jack.”
“Why not?” She asked.
“He still kissed you back.”
“No, Alex I swear,” she was crying now, “I was kissing him, and he wasn’t really kissing me back!”
“Anna, if he really didn’t mean to he would’ve pushed you away in an instant. He’s very capable.”
“Yes, but-.” She was interrupted by the waitress.
“Hun, are you alright?” she asked Anna.
“Yes, our grandma has passed away though.” She said and sniffled.
“Oh, darling’, I’m sorry, do yall want some food, or do you want some privacy?”
“Uhm, do you guys serve breakfast?” I asked.
“Of course.” She smiled.
“Well, I’ll just have some biscuits and gravy.”
“Alright, and for you sweetie?” she asked Anna.
“I’ll have a garden salad.”
“Okay. I’ll go put it in, and leave you two to your business.” She smiled sadly and walked away.
I couldn’t help but laugh slightly.
“What?” she asked.
“Our grandma?”
“Oh.” She smiled. “Anyways, Alex, Jack didn’t do it willingly. He didn’t kiss back at all, I swear.”
“I don’t know Anna. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t still love him, but what he did..” I trailed off.
“Please, Alex. Think about it at least?”
“I guess.”
“And I have a question.”
“Yeah?”
“Why aren’t you mad at me?”
“Because you’re not the love of my life.”
[…]
We ate our dinner in most silence, and when it came time for the bill, it was on the house, so we thanked her and went our separate ways.
I didn’t know where to go for the night, but I didn’t want to sit in the diner all night. I found a Wal-Mart and went inside. I grabbed a few things, but I took my time. I spent about an hour in there, and then asked directions to a local park. It was about midnight by the time I got there.
It was empty except for a few animals and a person. It was probably a homeless man. I started walking towards the bench, but then stopped. It was a homeless man, it was Jack. I quickly went off to the side. I went on a path by the river and started walking.
“Damnit, I hope Jack doesn’t notice me.” I whispered to myself.
Even though I was completely alone, I knew in my head I wanted him to see me.
I wanted him to see me, call my name, and come over and tell me he loves me. I wanted to run into his arms, where I belonged. I wanted him to call my name and I would turn around, and we’d see each other, as if it was the first time we’d fallen in love.
I continued to walk, but slowly.
“Alex?” he shouted.
I stopped, but didn’t look behind me.
“Alex!” he yelled.
I kept walking. I had to push myself, and it took everything I had not to run to him, or into his arms. I made a big mistake. I couldn't even tell myself why.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Aunt's house section is done.
What's going to happen with his parents?
Where's he going?
What'll happen between him and Jack?
Why didn't Jack run after him when he saw Alex?
Why is Glee still on TV? (just kiddingggg) :D
Well, here's some questions to ask yourself. Feel free to comment.
Also, any questions just ask. Tell me what you think about the chapter. Out of my subscribers, I've probably only heard from three of you. Pretty Please with something good on top? (; Thanks(: <3