Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

Chapter 16. LIKE A BOSS.

Jack’s Point of View:
After Alex told me to leave I didn’t know where to go. I couldn't go home, because I didn’t know how. I was going to take the bus, but I couldn't bring myself to it. I found a local park and sat down at a bench. People kept walking around me. Some were families, and some were couples. They were all happy, and I was jealous, because I wanted to be happy, and I couldn't, because Alex was mad at me. He was my life, and I fucked up. It wasn’t even my fault, it was Anna’s.
I got bored of watching everyone so I sat up in the nearest tree and turned on my iPod. After about fifteen minutes, someone grabbed my ankle, and I jumped, almost falling out of them tree.
I pulled my headphones out.
“What the fuck?” I yelled and looked down. It was Anna.
“Watch your language, I could’ve been ten.”
“Fuck off.” I scoffed.
“Can I talk to you, please?”
“Are you Alex?”
“No, but-.”
“No, fuck off.”
“Jack please..” she pleaded.
“Five minutes.” I said bitterly.
“Okay, well I guess I can explain in that time.”
I didn’t say anything and she continued.
“So, when you guys got here, Krista came and told me she’d pay me to kiss a boy. I needed the money, and it wasn’t sex or anything so I agreed. When I came over, you weren’t there, so I talked to Alex. I was about to kiss him, figuring he was the one I was supposed to kiss, I didn’t even know why, and you came home. So I was confused. I asked Krista and she said it was you.
She told me to come over at around one, saying Alex would be gone and to talk to you, and kiss you when he got back, so he’d see.”
She looked at me and I nodded for her to go one.
“Then when he pulled up, I started kissing you and he walked in and that’s when shit went down, and I left. She later came to my house later to pay me she explained to me about how a Peter and she were trying to break you up and I felt horrible. I thought that I was just supposed make you jealous, like one of you kissed the other’s girlfriend or something. I don’t know. If I knew what her real purpose was from the beginning, I never would’ve agreed to it, and I feel awful, because for two people to fight that much about a kiss, you must've been close.”
“We loved each other.” I said quietly.
“Loved?” She asked.
“Yeah, I doubt he loved me anymore.” I mumbled.
“Don’t give up just yet, prove to him that your sorry.”
“I don’t know if I can.”
“I’m so sorry Jack. You have no idea.”
“I’m sorry too.” He said.
“For what?”
I didn’t reply. I didn’t know why.
After that she left and I stayed in the tree. My iPod was back on, and it turned to the song “I Melt With You” by Modern English. It made me think of Alex, and how I would melt with him, even though that sounds weird.
Tears began to fall, and the hours began to pass.
Before I knew it was about midnight. I was the only one here, finally, peace and quiet. I climbed down the tree and sat in a bench. I missed Alex and awful lot.
I heard footsteps behind me, and I turned around. Alex.
He was walking with a duffle bag. Where was he going? Did he see me? I saw him look up at me, and veer off to the path on the side.
“Alex?” I shouted.
He stopped walking. I thought he was going to turn around but he didn’t.
“Alex!” I yelled again, louder.
He just kept walking.
Did he even care?
He knew I loved him, and he knows I still do. I made a mistake, and I didn’t even kiss her back. I couldn't help it. I felt hot tears sting my cheeks. He didn’t care about me anymore. He didn’t love me.
[….]
I woke up and it was really sunny. I forgot for a second about where I was and why, and yesterday’s events all flooded back to my mind, and I felt sick to my stomach.
I got up and started walking. I guess I would head back home, considering there’s nowhere else to go.
I wondered where Alex went. He wasn’t going to his aunt’s house, I knew that for sure.
I walked to the local bus station, and walked up to the woman at the desk and bought my ticket.
I sat in an empty chair, and looked around, some people were alone, there were some families, and some couples. Regardless of who they were with, they all looked happy. It was about noon, and the bus would be leaving in about a half hour, so I decided to get something to eat on the ride back.
I went to a small sub shop and got a sandwich, when I came back people were already lining up.
“Last call for bus back to Baltimore.” The woman at the desk said over an intercom.
I waited, and finally climbed on the bus and found a comfortable seat in the back. People were just about finishing, and it quickly filled. As the doors were about to close I saw someone walked on the bus at the last minute panting from running. They quickly paid the bus fare and looked around for a seat. Of course the only open seat was next to me..
He looked at me as he approached, and I couldn't stare him back in the eye.
“Hello Jack.” He said stiffly.
“Hi Alex.” I said quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, of course you all knew who was going to be on the bus. Not a big secret :) . I was going to have it be Mr. Gaskarth, actually, but I decided just to put Alex, because I have something planned, but I'm not so sure how it's going to turn out.. haha, anyways.. On a side note, I dont know how much I liked this chapter.. I didnt. Okay. yeah. Tell me what you think! Don't be a silent reader (: Hope you enjoy it.