Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

SeVeNtEeN:)

Alex’s Point of View:
After I saw Jack in the park I’d missed him even more. It was shitty being away from him, but last time I checked kissing someone when you’re dating another person wasn’t necessarily acceptable.
I found a bus heading back to Baltimore, and I was right on time. Well, more of late, but they hadn’t left yet, so whatever.
Once I paid my bus fare and boarded the bus I looked around for any open seats. As if on cue, the only seat was in the back, next to, of course, Jack.
I saw him looking down, so he hadn’t noticed me, I don’t think. I made my way to the back and stopped. Jack looked up at me with confused eyes.
“Hello Jack.” I said stiffly.
“Hi Alex.”
I sat down next to him and it was silence. I decided I was going to be the first to speak.
“I talked to Anna.”
He looked up at me hopefully. “What’d she say?”
“She told me the truth.”
“So..?”
I cleared my throat. “I don’t blame you, and I…I guess I forgive you?” I said it more of a question, I wasn’t even sure.
A wide smile spread across his face, but left quickly.
“What?” I asked, confused.
“Well, where does this leave us?”
“I’m not sure. We could always go back to the way things were?”
“Well, I don’t know, Alex.”
“Why?”
“Well, first of all, your family doesn’t even accept us..” he began trailing off.
“It’s only my dad and aunt!”
“Still, and also, you didn’t even give me a chance to explain the Anna situation. If it were you regardless whether it was forced or you kissed her back, I would’ve have cared. I would’ve forgiven you, or at least given you a chance to explain yourself, and you didn’t. “
I opened my mouth, but I couldn’t speak.
“On top of that, you saw me in the park last night. I KNOW you heard me, and you probably saw me too. I called for you, Alex. If you truly loved me like you said you did, you would’ve turned around.”
“I wanted to Jack, you have no idea how hard it was not to, I-.”
“Alex, if you wanted to you would have.”
“Jack, I’m sorry, I do love you, whatever happens, I do love you.”
“I know.”
“Do you love me?”
“Yes.”
“Then I don’t get it?”
“You hurt me, and if we broke up once because of this, maybe our relationship isn’t as special as we thought it was, or maybe it wasn’t meant to be..”
I could feel my eyes getting watery. I was losing the one person I loved. The one person I loved over everyone else, my parents, my extended family, anyone.
“Jack, please.”
“I’m sorry, but I do want you to know, I do love you, and I will always love you, even if I want to hate you at one point in my life, I won’t be able to.”
“I-.” I croaked out. I couldn’t even speak or I’d break down.
I looked at him, and his eyes were only watery, but they were calm. I could tell he saw the hurt in my eyes because he gave me a sad look.
“For those of you stopping in Betterton, we will be stopping in about three minutes, please gather your belongings.” The bus driver announced over the intercom.
“Excuse me.” I said, because I couldn’t take it. I had to leave before Jack saw me cry to I went to the portable bathroom next to us.
As I was standing in there I looked in the mirror. I looked awful, but I let the tears fall. I was being such a girl, but Jack was so important to me, and I just lost him.
I suddenly felt a sudden jolt as the bus came to a stop.
“All you folks for Betterton, welcome to the town, please gather up all your belongings and head out to the front. Thank you and have a great day.”
I decided to wait until the bus began to move again, and then I got out and went back to my seat.
Jack was gone.
He left.
Silent tears began falling as I sat down, and I noticed a note.
-I love you, don’t forget that. –Jack-
I folded up the note and shoved it in my pocket. I was sad, happy, and angry.
Sad because I just lost Jack.
Happy because he still loves me.
Angry because I fucked it all up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update. It's not super late, but I have been slacking on my stories. I've been tied up with friends and whatever.. haha.

This chapter is sort of happy, but it's mostly sad. It's alright in my opinion..
Comments would be nice, and if I haven't heard from you, please say something! You don't even have to comment, just send me a message! But I want to know what y'all think!