Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

Le 19th Chapter. :)

Alex’s P.O.V:
Things had gotten much better around the house since my dad left. We’d been a close family ever since jack and I started going out. They argued more, but I’d barely noticed. I guess my mom wasn’t happy anymore, but I couldn't blame her.
I also had not heard from my dad ever since I left, which was three weeks ago. He did tell my mom that he hated what I had become, but I was still his son. I hated him for causing this, but I couldn't help but be happy at the fact that he didn’t say he hated me, but he did say the next worst thing I guess. Either way, he was out of the picture.
Later that night I heard my doorbell ring. Normally I figured it was Jack, but for one he is over, and also he doesn’t ring anymore, he comes in. Plus, he has a key anyways.
I walked downstairs to open the door to find a man dressed in a suit at our door.
“Hello, I’m Josh Reynolds, is your Isobel Gaskarth here?”
“Sure, can I ask why you’re here?”
“Is she your mom?”
“Yes..”
“Well then,” he chuckled, “I’m only taking your mom out for the evening, if that’s alright with you of course.”
“Uh, well, I guess. Let me go get her.”
I walked upstairs to where my mom was getting ready in her room.
“Josh is here.”
“Oh, thanks sweetheart, will you go tell him I’ll be down in two minutes?”
“Sure.”
Going back downstairs, I told Josh my mom would be done soon and told him he was welcome to sit down.
“So how old are you Alex?”
“Seventeen.”
“So a junior?”
“Senior, actually.”
“Oh, I see, so what are your plans for college?”
“Well, I don’t know if I want to go…” I trailed off.
“Then what would you plan on being?”
“I really wanna be in a band.”
“Well, that’s a cool job choice, I perhaps.”
Just then, my mom came downstairs.
“Hello Josh.” She smiled, and she looked happy, so I smiled too.
“Mom you look stunning.” I complimented.
“Thank you sweetie.” She said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.
“Yes, you do look beautiful!”
“Thank you Josh! Shall we?” she asked, directing to the door.
“Yes, I’ll have her home by eleven at the latest.”
“Alright, bye mom. Have a good time, love you.”
“Love you too sweetie. Be good.” She said throwing me a wink.
With that said, she shut the door, and I went back upstairs to Jack.
“So who was it?”
“Eh, a guy for my mom. She’s going on a date.”
“Ooh, spicy.”
“Yeah, right, I just hope she has a good time.”
“Oh she will, Lexy. While she’s gone….” He said beginning to kiss me.
“What are you implying Jack?” I said giving him a seductive look.
“Yeah right.” He laughed, knowing exactly what he was implying.
“I love you.” I said.
“I love you too.”
“I want you.” I replied.
Then he pinned me against my doorway, whispering in my ear. “I want you too.”
With that being said they stepped into Alex’s room, closing the door and disregarding Alex’s mom’s warning of being good. ;)
---------
About an hour later Jack and I laid in my bed, side by side, naked.
“That was amazing.” He whispered to me.
“Mhmm.” I replied smiling, I was too tired to really respond.
“I love you, so much.”
“Love you too, now get some clothes on, because I’m tired, and I don’t know how well my mom would take it coming home to this.” I grinned.
“Alright, Lex.”
After we both changed, we climbed back into my bed.
“Night, love you.” Jack said.
“Love you too.” I said.
We said that to each other a lot lately, but I never minded, I loved saying it, because it was 110% true.
That was my last thought before drifting off into sleep.
---------
I woke up in the morning to Jack sleep talking very quietly, and very mumbled.
“….I….never….pancake…stop….”
I was kind of worried about what he was dreaming about…
He quickly shot his eyes open, as if waking up from a nightmare and noticed me was with me, and quickly calmed and smiled at me.
“Morning baby.” He said quietly.
“Morning.” I smiled back.
Just then my mom walked in. “Hey boys, I’ve got pancakes, bacon, and toast waiting downstairs for the both of you!” she sings.
“BACON YUMMY!” Jack shoots up and run down stairs. I get up, chuckle to myself and being to walk towards the door.
“Mom, you’re quite happy this morning. I take it last night went well.”
“Oh Alex, I had an amazing time! He’s such a great guy! I think I’ll go out with him again soon. As long as your okay with it, of course.”
“Does he make you happy?”
“Yes.” she answered beaming.
“Then of course I’m okay with it!”
She pulled my into a hug, something I hadn’t gotten from her for awhile. “I love you honey.”
“Love you too. Now we should get back downstairs before Jack eats all the bacon.
We both laugh and head downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay (: Update. Okay a few things:
1) So Momma's gotta new man in her lifee.. :) See how dat goess.
2) Jack and Alex did it. If you want a worded out sex scene seriously comment, because I'm awkward and awful at it, but I have someone who will write one.
3) Tell me if you want anything in the story!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I have 24 subscribers! I know that's not a whole lot, but I'm perfectly happy with that, and I'm also just happy to write, so whether I had 24 or 4 I'd be happy. :) Thank you to all my wonderful readers and I think I'll wrap the story up between Chapters 25-30 and I will have a sequal if enough people are interested. If not, I may just continue on this story, but I don't want to have a ton of chapters on one, so tell me if you would like a sequal!
Thanks!
-Morgan. :)<3