Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

Chaaaaaapter. Tweeeeeenty.

Alex’s Point of View:
It’s been about two months since my mom and Josh started going out and things had been going great. He turned out to be a really cool guy, plus he was pretty supportive of me and Jack.
He was coming over tonight for dinner, and Jack was joining us.
But it was only eleven and Jack and I decided to do something first.
“Let’s go to the beach.” I offered.
“NOO the fair is in town, we’re going there.” Jack whined.
“Alright babe. Whatever you wanna do.”
We reached the fair and he instantly wanted to go on the Ferris wheel.
We got on and made our way to the top. I was semi afraid of heights so I held onto his hand the whole way up and when he got up to the top he shouted as loud as he could causing some glares from parents making us burst out laughing.
Once we got down we went to the bumper cars, the cotton candy stand, then we played some of the games.
At the end of the day we won two stuffed animals, one crazy hat, an inflatable hammer, and two goldfish.
“I’m naming my gold fish Dan.” Jack stated.
“That’s because…?”
“I don’t know. I just want it to be Dan.”
“You amaze me sometimes..”
He smiled and kissed my cheek. “What about you?”
“What about me?”
“What are you naming your fish?!”
“Oh.. I don’t know.”
“It has to be something good.”
“Jeffery?”
“Awhh, Hell Naw.”
“You pick one out then.”
“How about Dan?”
“That’s your name?”
“It’s okay. I’ll be Dan 1, and You’ll have Dan 2.”
We both started laughing and we went into the pet store. We won the fish, but we needed to buy a tank.
Once we got them, we drove by Jack’s so he could drop off his fish and we headed to my house.
When we pulled in josh’s car wasn’t there so that was a good sign. I didn’t want to be late.
“Hey mom, do you need anything?” I asked as I got into the house.
“Nope, just get ready.” She smiled and went back to cooking.
It soon became 7:00 and we were all seated around the dinner table.
“So Alex, how’s the band going?” Josh asked me.
“Good, great actually.”
“That’s good. Is Jack in the band?”
“Yeah.”
“Awesome, I’ll have to watch you guys play soon, if that’s alright of course.”
“Yeah, sure, we’d love to have you watch!”
“Great, now, I have to ask you something, Isobel.”
“Yeah?”
“Well, we’ve been together for two months, and I love you and you make me the happiest man alive, and I’ve thought about this a long time and I was wondering. Isobel Gaskarth, would you marry me?”
My mom opened her mouth in shock as he got down on one knee and held out the ring.
“I-I don’t know what to say!”
“Say yes?”
“Of course, Josh!”
She said yes. My momma’s getting married.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heey. Sorry, I know this chapter is super short but it's like 2:15 and I wanted to put the proposal in there, and next chapter will be longer, I promise. :)
Thanks to everyone who's reading my story!!!
Also: I started two new stories and if you want check them outt(:
If you do tell me what you think!!!
Round in Circles and there's Even Though She Doesn’t Believe in Love..