Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

Tweeeentytwoooooooo

Alex's Thoughts:

Steph was coming back to Baltimore. What was I going do? I'd not talked to her since she left except maybe once or twice and I'd definitely never mentioned I'd gone gay, let alone for Jack.

Jack..

What was I supposed to tell Jack? I'd have to tell him eventually because I can't avoid it forever. Also Stephanie was coming back thinking we'd be a couple. I couldn't be a couple with her if I was with Jack!

"Alex, are you alright?" I was sitting at Starbucks with Jack the next morning.

"Oh, uhm yeah, fine. Listen, we need to erm talk."

"Okay shoot." his facial expression was puzzled.

"Well, Stephanie is coming back into town."

"Your old girlfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Well, what's the problem?"

"She wants to get back together with me."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Well, what are you going to do?"

"I dont know. "

"Wait? Your thinking between her and me?"

"Well..." I trailed off.

"What? Your actualy considering this?"

"Jack, I never said that!"

"No! You fucking be quiet. I can't believe you."

"You know, I loved Steph before I loved you."

I immediately regretted saying that.

"Did she love you?" Jack asked raising his voice more.

"Yeah, she did actually." I said, yelling right back. Thank god we were sitting in the outside tables, because I'm pretty sure we would've gotten kicked out by now.

"Really? Because the reason we were such good friends is because she would get irritated with you and come screw around with me!"

"Really?" I said, now quietly.

"Yeah, she did. But I never told you that because you deserved better, but apparently not."

"Jack I'm not going to choose her over you."

"Oh, really?" he said sarcastically.

"yeah. And I wanted to give this to you to show you, but instead, fuck you."

I threw a baggie his way an left him.

[JACK'S POINT OF VIEW]

Alex had thrown a small velvety bag at me and walked away and so I opened it.

It was a yarn bracelet with a note attached.

Dear Jack,

I knew you understood that even though I loved Stephanie, that I will never love anyone over you. This is a bracelet to shoe you. It's only yarn because those are special. They're one of a kind, and those are made by hand. People have such great talents. You have the best one. You make me smile, and love me. I've never felt so close to someone, and normally writing this would be out of the question, but I feel like I can trust you, ya know? Well mainly, I love you.

Love, Alex.


I couldn't believe myself right now. I felt like I wanted to die. I couldn't believe I actually thought he would pick Stephanie over me and told her about her affair with me. It was only one time in the beginning of their relationship.

I just ruined this boys life and all he wanted to do was tell me he loved me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I barely update anymore..

Hope you liked it:-)

Comment/Subscribe<3

PS: I have 34 subscribers and have heard from maybe ten of you. Please, if you guys like my stories, tell me! Either way, I'm not going to complain about not enough comments because I write because I like it, and I don't care about comments, but I would like you to have your input if there's something you think should happen because I will take it into consideration!