Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

TwentyFive.25.

Jack's Point of View:

The party was in full swing, and people were having a great time. I was going to miss them.. I'd invited probably the whole class, people I didn't even know where saying goodbye. It felt real, like for the first time I'd gotten it though my head that we were leaving.

In reality, I didn't care about all these people for the most part. I was leaving Alex. I pushed him away a little too much. I could've fought for him, but I didn't, and I should've. It kinda pissed me off that Steph was back. I mean, I loved the girl to death, but she fucking ruined everything, and she doesn't even know it.

A lot of people knew Alex and I were a couple, in fact, if they didn't know someone eventually told them. For some reason, no one told Steph. She deserved to know, and maybe she would've backed off. I wanted to tell Steph. I wanted to tell her back the fuck off Alex, but I couldn't.

Plus, when I told Alex she cheated on him with me, that was uncalled for. Yeah, she did, I wasn't lying about it, but I never should've actually told Alex. I still loved him, but nothing lasts, I guess.

"Dude, are you?" My friend Sean asked me.

"Am I what?"

"Going to talk to Alex?"

Sean was one of my closer friends since Alex and I... well yeah. He was there for me, and I sound like a total girl, but he was there when I needed him.

"Uh, I don't know.. Maybe later."

"Well maybe later isn't really an option, he looks like he's leaving."

I glanced over at him and he was talking to Steph, looking, as Sean said, like he was going to leave. I began to make my way over when I was stopped by some other guys, Max and Frankie.

"Hey man, we're gonna miss you, drink tons of booze, kay man?" Frankie said, he was already drunk.

"Sure man." I laughed. I was definately going to miss Frankie. He was a natural born party animal.

He said something else, and I smiled just so he'd think I was listening and I looked back at Alex. He gave me a small nod and walked out the door.

No. It wasn't ending like this. What the hell, who does he think he is, leaving like that? We may not be together, but I know damn well he still loved me. He had to, that just doesn't stop.

"--and I told him Fuck off man!" Frankie finished and Max was laughing.

"Guys, I gotta go. I'll be back in a bit."

"Wait, where are you--." Max began to ask but I was already running towards the door.

I went outside and began to look around for Alex, and I saw him walking to his car, which was thankfully a ways down.

"Alex!" I yelled, but I don't think he heard. Either that, or he did and didn't turn around. I began to run towards him, continuing to call his name.

Finally, he turned around, tears staining his face. "Jack?" He asked, his voice cracking.

"Alex, hi."

"Yeah?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're here. What do you want?"

"Alex, you can't just leave like that. You and I both know, together or not, we're still in love, and to leave without saying goodbye? Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Jack I'm not sure I know what you mean." He stuttered out.

I grabbed his hand and took a step closer to him. "Alex, you can't leave like this. I lost you, but I can't leave knowing you didn't say goodbye."

"Jack, you can't do this.."

"I love you, Alex."

"Don't plea-."

"Do you love me back?"

"Yes." He answered quietly.

"Do you still want to be with me?"

"Yes."

His car was a while up still and so I took a step closer and lightly touched my lips to his, and he didn't pull away, so I gave him a real kiss.

"Then come with me, Alex."
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so first of all, I notice that for alex's point of view last chapter i put the whole party in two lines, and it was too short. im so bad at being descriptive, im sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. hehe.

well, okay. the story ends next chapter, but i got some, but IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE. I will only make a sequel if a majority of you want one, which means if five people want one, I'm not gonna do it, sorry guys. so comment, got it?

Also, I hope you like the chapter. :D I don't know how alex will answer the question, hehe. ill try to update before school starts next wednesday! :D :D love you guys!

Also: Check out my new story!!! It's not Jalex, though. Click Meh, Bro.