Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

Chapter Threeeee!

ALEX'S POV:
Saying goodbye to Stephanie was going to be harder than he thought. She was the first person I ever loved, like truly loved, other than my parents of course, and she was leaving. I went around noon, because she was leaving around 3:00. When I got up to the door and knocked, she answered almost immediately, tears already streaming down her face, making me even more sad. She led me inside and into her room, where it was all packed up, and ready to be left behind. We sat down on the floor and stared at each other until Stephanie broke the silence.
“Look, Alex, I’m really going to miss you. I want you to text me all the time, and tell me everything that happens!”
“I will, all the time. I’m really going to miss you, Steph. I love you.” And I did, I did love her, and it was killing me to let her go. I never thought I was going to love someone as much, ever again.
~~~
I watched her car pull out of the driveway along with her parents, and the moving vans. She was gone. I hope I see her again someday.
I had to get away from everything so I went to the park. We used to go here all the time. I walked over to the benches by the river, and chose the one across from the one we always sat at. It was too hard to sit there right now; besides, some guy was sitting there already. I noticed him looking at me, he looked really familiar. Maybe it was his eyes, or his dark hair, I couldn’t tell.
“Hey, Alex right?” he said to me. Who was this guy?
“Hey, uhmmm?”
“Jack, we met at the Halloween party, I drove Steph for you?” The mention of her name made me frown slightly, and must have noticed.
“Hey man, is something wrong? Did you guys break up or something?”
“She moved today, to Colorado, so..”
“Oh shit dude, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean-“
“It’s cool. You didn’t know.”
“So did you have fun at my party?”
“That was your party?” I asked. I hadn’t even known whose house it was until now.
“Yeah, I have one every year, I’ve never seen you there though.”
“I didn’t really want to go, but Steph wanted to.” I answered honestly.
“Well, it’s cool you came, I guess, for her.”
About an hour later I was in a deep conversation with Jack about music, school, and whatever eles we could think of. I liked Jack. He was cool, and we were into all the same things. I already knew we would become really good friends. I could feel it.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is short: Since Jack is now in the picture, i will start putting their POVS; this is Alex's but Jack's is next. yokehhh? Bear with me guise..<3 <3 <3 <3 <3