Status: AMAZING!!!!!

Bones and Booth Wedding Script

Bones and Booth Wedding: Part 2

This is the second part to the script! I hope you like it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boys Room

“Knock knock!”, Dr Wyatt bellowed from behind the door. The door slightly opened, “May I come in”, Dr Wyatt said. “Come in” said Booth. When he came in Cam had her head on Booth’s shoulders. “Opsie daisy!”, Dr Wyatt said in an uncomfortable voice. He wasn’t sure where to look, so he looked at his shiny leather shoes. “It’s not what you think, Dr Wyatt”, said Cam as she stood up and brushed off her dress. She walked to the door and Dr Wyatt followed behind her. They walked outside and closed the door behind them. Booth on the other hand, was lost in his own thoughts and didn’t realize that Cam had left. He was brought back to earth by the door slamming.

He walked over to the door and put his ear up to the door. He was struggling to hear what they were saying. Something about sliver........... a sliver. Booth thought for a second and then he remembered. They were talking about Bones’ sliver dolphin! It was Bones’ most prized possession because it belonged to her mother and something that they shared was a love of dolphins. Booth couldn’t believe he had forgotten about it. “I am so stupid!”, he thought as he paced back and forth wondering what he should do. He then thought about what happened this morning, when he was leaving Hodgins house. He remembered his room. All his vows were neatly placed on the table, a small box that contained the rings and another box contained the small little dolphin were there too. Booth sat down on the couch again and put his hand on his chin and sighed. “What should I do, what to do”, he thought as he scanned the room. “Hmm.... that window looks easy enough to open.” He raced across the room and opened the window. “Great, now all I have to do is try and fit though.” The window was small, but Booth was almost halfway through the tight window, when the door opened. “Seeley!”, Cam yelped. She and Dr Wyatt ran across the room. “And what are you doing exactly?”, Dr Wyatt questioned. Dr Wyatt was very calm while Cam was freaking out. “I think Seeley is having second thoughts! He told me when I came in here last time!”, Cam exclaimed. Dr Wyatt was trying to calm her down.

“Listen Cam, I am sure there is a perfect explanation now, isn’t there, Booth?”, Dr Wyatt asked and looked at Booth straight in the eyes. “Oh, I can’t wait to hear this one, Seeley!”, Cam said as she finally let go of Booth’s leg, when she was trying to pull him back into the church. Booth was still stuck halfway through the window, when he began to tell them the whole story on why he was trying to escape.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Girls Room

“Where the heck is Cam?!!”, Angela asked Bones for the hundredth time while she was pacing back and forth. “I’m sure she's fine Ange....... can you stop pacing, your making me nervous?!”, Bones said. “I’m sorry sweetie, but it’s just un-believable! I can’t believe she left you in your hour of need!”, Angela exclaimed. Bones starred at Angela. She loved Angela because she is her best friend, but sometimes she can be so.......” Her thoughts were interrupted be Angela, who was again, shrieking. “And we still need something old!!”, Angela looked at Bones. Bones’ face suddenly dropped. “Whats wrong sweetie?”, Angela asked. “I.... I’ve forgotten something.... I have to go now...” Bones stood up and gathered up her dress with her hands in a bundle. “What?!”, Angela was shocked, “Brennan! You can’t leave now! You are about to get married! Do you hear me!? MARRIED! “I know Ange, but I have forgotten something and I have to go back home.” Bones raced down the corridor. Angela starred out the door in disbelieve. Bones was now, an actual run-away bride!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boys Room

Booth was still hanging part way out of the window, when he finished tell Cam and Dr Wyatt where he was going and all about the sliver dolphin and how he had to give it to Bones before they got married. “Thats why I came in here Seeley, to tell you about the dolphin”, Cam said. Right after that, Booth, who was a little bit hurt from climbing out the window, finally pushed himself through and made it out. Meanwhile, Cam and Dr Wyatt were deep in conversation and didn’t notice that Booth had escaped. “Seeley?! Where did he go?”, Cam asked. She looked out of the window and saw Booth running to the parking lot. Angela then came running through the door and she was out of breath. “You know..... you know”, she started. “You know, what?”, Cam asked. “You know, when you think you’re in shape. You know.... you do yogalates and kickboxing and you really think your in shape? Maybe thats part of their plan, you know, Cam? The fitness freaks convince you and other people that the more loads of money you spend on their highly priced classes, the more in shape you will be....” “Angela stop! I think you have been hanging out with Hodgins to much because you are starting to talk like him! Now why are you in such a panic?”, Cam questioned. “Because.....”, Angela gasped for breath, “Bones is gone!” “Gone?!”, Dr Wyatt asked as he was confused. “Gone?!", Cam echoed Dr Wyatt. “Gone!”, Angela confirmed. “I came to tell Booth that she will be back soon and to postpone the wedding for about an hour.” “But Booth is gone”, Dr Wyatt said. Angela started laughing. “What is so funny?”, Dr Wyatt looked at Angela. “I think she has gone crazy from the lack of oxygen from running over here!”, Cam laughed. “No, I haven’t gone crazy, that was just a funny joke. ‘Booth is gone’, Haha nice trick!”, Angela laughed again. Angela looked at them and stopped giggling. “You mean...... he really did leave? Oh my God. What are we gonna do?”, Angela asked. “Yes that is the question, isn’t it?”, Dr Wyatt said as he sat down on the couch beside Cam and with Angela. He starred out of the window that Booth climbed out a few moments ago.

Now there was a runaway bride and groom. Will the wedding ever go on?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading part 2! I'm sorry it took long! Before school got out I had to study for finals, do a lot of homework, make cookies for Ms. Lasee and get her Build-a-Bear ready, etc. So i was busy. But thankfully schools out, so I might be able to start part 3 already! Hopefully I'm not to lazy. Again, thanks for reading and tell your friends (if they like Bones) to read my script!

Lub, Hikaru :''3