Status: IN PROGRESS

The Hunt Begins

Next Go Round

I looked at the storage space that the older man brought me to and bit my lip. What was in there that my parents wanted me to see? I sighed and put the combination in. All that looked to be inside it was old photo copy paper boxes but I knew better. Just the front row would be boxes and the back row would be more important things like weapons or valuable books. I started moving the boxes out of the way looking in them as I did. They were filled with important papers that I would look through some other time and money. My parents always stashed money everywhere just in case something happened. Behind the boxes was my father’s 1967 Chevy Chevelle SS that he absolutely cherished. Why was all of this stuff in here?

Didn’t they expect to come back? I looked around and sighed. I couldn’t deal with it at the moment. I sat down on the hood of the car, burying my face in my hands. What did I get myself into? I shouldn’t have helped the Winchesters that one night and I wouldn’t have had to deal with Bekka or them learning I was a witch. Which in the end wasn’t their business to begin with.

“Aww poor little Alisha.” Azazel mocked. “Lost her family. Lost her boy toy. Though that last one was partly your fault.”

I glared at him, “I didn’t summon you to mock me.”

“Why did you call me?” He asked looking me over. “You’re not one of my children so what do you want with me?” One of his children? What did that mean? As far as I knew demons didn’t have children.

“I want to become a full blown witch. I want to be able to use real magic…not this petty shit. Can you do that?” I was miserable my parents were gone, I hated Dean and I wanted to continue hunting. But I couldn’t do it alone without the risk of getting seriously hurt. I was stupid but I wasn’t suicidal. Becoming a witch was the only way to go…or at least that’s what I told myself. In retrospect I was just angry and careless.

“Of course I can. But why would I? You’re just a young girl. What use are you to me?”

“I’m a great hunter from a long line of them any other demon would be happy to have my soul.” I said getting angry that he wouldn’t just answer the question.

“Somebody’s a little cocky.” He replied amused that I was losing my temper.

“No I’m just confident that I would be a strong ally for you to have because of all of my connections.”

He looked happy with that. “You make a strong point.” He thought about it for a little while. “It’s a deal.”


I rubbed my face and got off the car. Why did I even make the deal to begin with?

I opened the car and opened the glove box. Inside was a silver knife, a gun, some folded up papers and a picture. The picture was them and me when I was little. They were both crouched down next to me smiling and I was looking at some dandelion that I had picked moments before. I smiled and opened up the pieces of paper. On them were my father’s scribbles, more accurately they were from his journal. I read them confused.

The demon seems to be after this girl or more like the killings are centered around this girl. Her name is Bekka Hollow, she’s a local girl from a prominent family. An interview is needed in order to get more information.

Wait? The demon was after her? Prominent family? I had to tell the boys! I grabbed the important stuff and locked the storage container.

Dean was just getting back when I pulled into the Motel’s parking lot. “Dean you may hate me at this moment but you have to read this.” I said getting out of the car before he could run away. I thrust the folded up papers at him. “You may not believe me but this is what I found in my dad’s car.”

“Hmm…nice little photo you have here. Did you steal it from a store bought frame or is that actually you?” He said being an asshole.

I snatched the photo away from him. “Quite being an asshole and read the top one.”

“What?” Dean asked looking confused.

“I told you she had something to do with the demon. A lot more than she’s telling us.” I said excitedly because I finally got proof that I was right.

“Why don’t you just lay off it Alisha?” Dean asked angrily. “You’re always trying to find one more thing to prove that she’s evil when really you’re the evil one. You’re the one that sold you’re soul.” I stepped back surprised by his outburst.

“What? So now you’re taking her side?” I asked hurt that he was defending her.

“No I’m just against you.”

“I’m a witch big frickin deal. I don’t kill any innocent people and I don’t go around slaughtering animals. I don’t even use magic to cheat at a game of cards! How the hell am I so bad?” I was tired of this bull shit about me being a witch! “Just pull your head out of your ass and see that I haven’t changed! I was in a bad place when I made the deal and I regret it. God! Why am I even explaining this to you? I don’t owe anything to you!”

I tried walking away but Dean pulled me back by the arm. “What?!” I snapped really not wanting to deal with him. One minute I had feelings for him and the next he made my blood boil. I was going to be in the insane asylum by the end of this frickin case and there was more than work on the case!

“I’m sorry.” Those words surprised me. Dean saying sorry? It was like him saying he was wrong and something that he rarely said.

“You damn right better be.” I pulled my arm away trying to stand my ground even though I want to jump into his arms at that moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is just a filler until cuz I really have to speak with Jennoria about what's going to happen next and where we are going. I hope you like it still ^_^