Status: IN PROGRESS

The Hunt Begins

confession to an ambush

Sam came in and threw a bag of food at me. I caught it, which surprised me since I didn’t even look up when he threw it. I had still been looking at the floor. I looked into the bag. Gross. I held up the wrapped taco and looked at Sam. “Now when the heck is taco hell EVER a choice?” I complained. He shook his head, and walked to the window.

“You better take what you can get. We had some debate on whether we should even feed you.” He said as he opened the curtains. Whatever witty comment I had just been about to say was forgotten. Son of a bitch.

“The damn windows are barred? What the hell kind of motel has barred up windows?!” I asked exasperated.

“The safe kinds.” He answered me back, sitting on his bed and digging into his food. I scoffed at this too.

“What the fuck?! KFC? And I get Taco hell?” I yelled at him. I watched him take a bite of the crispy chicken. “Dumbass.” I mumbled. I slumped and stared down at the limp taco. My shoulders fell in defeat. I unwrapped it but just as I was about to take a bite Dean walked in and I forgot about my food. I had no idea why he made me feel the way I felt about him. I should have been scared to death of him. He was probably one of the people saying they shouldn’t feed me.

He walked over to Sam and they started talking. I strained my ears to try and listen to what they were saying. Something about going after the witch… had Alisha run off? Good riddance is what I said to that.

Dean turned and walked towards the door but stopped at the end of my bed. Was he thinking about the kiss as much as I was? He looked at me for a few minutes with no emotions playing on his face. Suddenly he walked over and sat down on the side of my bed. It looked like he was really trying to fight some decision that was warring inside of him. then finally he turned to me and said, “Thank you.” My heart jumped. “For healing Sammy. He really looked like shit ‘cause of you.” He smiled and looked to Sam. Sam rolled his eyes and looked away from us. I turned my attention back to Dean because Sam was still being a jerk to me for some reason. I nodded at him to acknowledge his gratitude. My tongue felt like glue.

“I’m sure he would have healed,” Dean continued, “But he’s definitely more of an eye candy again.” Dean laughed standing up. I don’t know why I said it, maybe it was because I wanted to prove myself to Dean? I didn’t know but I swallowed and prepared myself for the worst.

“He wouldn’t have healed.” I said, looking down at my hands.

“What?” Dean asked. I looked up into his beautiful greenish hazel eyes.

“He wouldn’t have healed on his own. He would have died, just like my foster brother, Michael. We were best friends, but then I burned him on accident, just like I did Sam. He went to the hospital, they said he was fine and he’d heal with minimal scarring. About three weeks later he died of unknown causes and his burns had never even started healing. When my flames come in contact with someone, it poisons them too. I didn’t know how to heal Sam, but I didn’t want to leave him to the same fate as Michael. So I stayed, and tried to figure out how to heal him. And it worked. He’s fully healed. No burns. No poisons.” I looked over at Sam. He was staring at me with a look I couldn’t identify. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. I didn’t know why I was crying again, but I couldn’t stop myself. I leaned over towards Dean and buried my face into his left shoulder.

He didn’t wrap his arms around me like I desperately wanted him to, but being able to cry on his shoulder was almost as good. I heard the door open and looked up to see a totally pissed off Alisha standing there looking between Dean and I. If looks could kill, I believe Dean and I would have both been burned to crisps. She slammed the door before Dean could even stand up. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back as he stood up and headed towards the door. He stopped though, his fists were clenched.

He punched the wall and I flinched. He turned back to me, “You’re sure the poison is all out of him?”

I nodded. “Yes. I’m sure.”

“How are you sure?”

“It’s in me now…” I looked back down at my hands. The room was quiet. I looked back up and around at the boys. Dean was just staring at me, I couldn’t tell what he was thinking and Sam’s eyes were huge.

“Can’t you heal yourself?” Sam asked, standing up and walking over to me.

“I don’t know how to willingly work this stuff. It just happens at times. I guess I was able to heal you because I really wanted you to be ok.” I shrugged.

“Don’t you really want yourself to be ok?” Sam asked me. I looked up at him, seriously considering the question. I hadn’t noticed but rage had been building up in me. I rolled my eyes. Alisha.

“Ugh.” I groaned and folded my arms the way a little kid would. “And why the hell would I want that? I’m just going to die anyway. I’m being held captive by a bunch of lunatics who want to kill me. Better die by my own fault for saving someone who wants me to die anyway and save them the trouble eh?” I knew I was way out of line, but I couldn’t stop. I was pissed, and they were the only two to take it out on.

“Dude, chill.” Dean said.

“Dude, you chill.” I mocked him. I was starting to feel sick, then all of a sudden the rage was gone. My eyes got huge. “Dean… “

“What the fuck is your problem?” He asked me. He looked pissed and confused. As well he should have been.

“I’m sorry! It was Alisha’s fault! She’s pissed and as much as I hate the bitch, she just went somewhere out of anger, and that never leads to anything good with any hot heads. I’m guessing it’s especially bad with her since she didn’t even cringe at selling her soul.” Without another word, Dean ran out of the room. I stared after him, a frown coming to my face.

“How do you know she’s gone?” Sam asked me, making me jump.

“The rage is gone. That’s how.”

“You can feel what Alisha’s feeling?” He asked me, raising an eyebrow.

“Honestly, I don’t know.” I fell backwards on the bed. I heard scratching and smiled as I looked up at the ceiling. “I was wondering when she’d decide to show up. Sam, will you let Artemis in for me?”

************************************

It was later that day and I was alone in the room. I was so bored and Artemis seemed to be enjoying her nap so I decided to take one too. I laid back on the bed and welcomed sleep with open arms.

I was standing near the lighthouse that was about 20 minutes away from the motel. I looked around for anything or anyone. Nothing. I walked towards the lighthouse. This had been one of my favorite places when I was a kid. Now? Not so much. This is where I’d been attacked by the one creature before the other had intervened. In real life, I was scared to death of this place now. In a dream though? “What could possibly happen to me in a dream?” I asked myself out loud.

Suddenly something hit me from behind and had me by the neck. “Actually,” The voice hissed in my ear, “If you die in a dream like this one, you’ll never wake up again.” The man started laughing. My eyes were huge, I was really scared of this creepy voice in my ear. He let me go and started laughing. I whipped around and starting backing away. “Don’t worry, if I was going to kill you, you’d be dead by now.” I stopped walking.

“What do you want?” I asked. My voice shaking.

“I want to help you get away from the Winchester boys.” He smirked. My eyes got huge again.

“How?!” I asked all too eagerly.

“What’s wrong? Aren’t they pleasant company?” He laughed a mock laugh at me

“No! They want to kill me!” I yelled.

“Of course they do. They’re hunters. They’re supposed to. But! You’re not evil, are you?”

I shook my head no.

“So don’t you think you deserve to live?”

I nodded my head that time.

“Well, if you can find a way to get them here to the lighthouse, I can distract them while you run away.” He smiled at me. I nodded, enthusiastic about my mission.

“Ok!” I agreed. “No funny business though right? They won’t get hurt?”

“On my word of honor, I won’t lay a finger on them.” He chuckled.

“Ok, I’ll do it.” I agreed.

“Good.” And with that he vanished.


Suddenly someone was shaking me to wake me up. I opened my eyes to Dean. “Where is she?!” he asked frantically.

I rubbed my eyes from the grogginess they were still feeling. “What?”

He shook me harder. “Where’s Alisha?!” He asked me.

I finally understood what he was asking me. “Hold on.” I closed my eyes. I didn’t know what I was doing. Maybe… nothing. But then I got an idea. “The lighthouse. On the North side of the island! It’s 20 minutes away from here!”

“Take us there.” Just then I noticed Sam and Bobby were both there too. I nodded.

We got to the lighthouse and I could feel the man’s presence here. As soon as I felt I could, I took off running for the door of the lighthouse. I felt someone reach for me and their fingers grazed my arm, but now that I was healed, I could run faster. I heard footsteps behind me as I opened the door and dove inside the lighthouse.

“I brought them!” I yelled as the door opened. Suddenly, there was laughter coming from all around us as Sam went flying to the right. I screamed. “You said you weren’t going to hurt them!” I yelled.

“Bekka!” Dean yelled at me, pissed. “Who the fuck is here with us?” He said as he scooted over to Sam’s body. I couldn’t answer. “Tell me!” He screamed when I didn’t answer.

“I don’t know!” I started crying.

Suddenly, without a word, Dean hit the ground and Bobby shot at a black shadow that was behind Dean but was gone like that. Suddenly Bobby’s gun went flying towards Sam and Dean and Bobby went flying in the opposite direction. “Stop!” I screamed at the shadowed figure.

Suddenly he appeared in front of me. “I thought you wanted to be free of them?”

“You promised me you wouldn’t hurt them!” I said peering over at Sam and Dean.

“Noooo, I specifically remember promising not to lay a finger on them. I didn’t even touch them with my hands.” He said, holding up his hands.

“You lied!” I said getting pissed.

“No I didn’t. Don’t piss me off little girl.”

“Fuck you.” I said as I felt the heat building up inside of me. I focused on it this time instead of letting my fear overrule my senses. I aimed everything in my being towards this shady character. He seemed to know what I was doing because his eyes got huge. Just as I released the fire he dodged to the left. I missed him, but it had come close. I whipped around and what happened next surprised even me. Ice shot out of my hand this time too, but when it hit the wall, the wall started to disintegrate.

Suddenly something hit the back of my head and I saw red in my peripheral. I whipped around again as more ice shot out of my hands. I hit him and he hit the ground. I hit his leg and now it was melting right off the bones. He looked at me and smirked. Suddenly he looked up at the sky and black smoke started pouring out of his mouth. The body hit the ground. Was he dead? I walked up to the limp body.

The door behind me slammed open, a loud bang sounded and I felt a sharp pain in my right side. I turned around and Alisha was standing there with a gun pointed at me. I touched my back with my hand and looked at it. Blood. Everywhere. I looked back at Alisha who walked into the moonlight that was shining in a window.

Her eyes were all black and her teeth were pointed. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you think this fight is going to turn out? Comment your prediction!! O.o