Status: IN PROGRESS

The Hunt Begins

Confessions

I limped the whole way back to the motel all the while worried if they were taking me along to kill me. Why were they so dead-set on me being something evil? Wow, even just asking myself that question made me sound like a dork.

I looked at my leg as we reached the motel and it was bleeding so bad, my socks and shoes were covered in blood… If I could just make enough noise and get some ones attention, I bet I could get the police called and I’d be free. As if he could tell what I was anticipating, Sam reached over and tried to grab me. I dodged and ran as fast as I could toward the main office of the motel. My ankle where the damn bear had grabbed me hurt like a bitch, but I was able to push it out of my head. Before I could get even 3 feet away I felt an arm wrap around my waist and another one cover my mouth. Damn he was good.

I tried to bite his hand, to kick him, and I could feel the blood now between my toes even, the whole inside of my shoe was probably soaked with blood. I started to feel light headed, but the adrenaline was still pumping. I didn’t want to die. Not because of my dumb decision to follow them at least.

I felt tears stream down my face as my tired body started to weaken on me. I looked at the hand covering my mouth and even more tears began streaming down my face. There were burns all over his hand. Michael. My knees gave way. But I didn’t stop struggling, no matter how effortless he seemed to be holding me.

I felt something come close to my head but I couldn’t see anything out of my peripheral. It was all red and fuzzy. I heard him whisper to me, “If you don’t scream, I’ll release your mouth.”

I nodded. But I was still going to scream. “Never mind, I don’t believe you.” He picked me up using the arm around my waist and still managing to keep his other hand on my mouth. Somehow he was also able to open the door to his room and close it and lock it. My vision consisted of a black tunnel with just a little vision in the middle of it. Tears, I couldn’t feel my face anymore so I couldn’t tell. As soon as his hand was off my mouth I screamed. Next thing I knew there was something else holding my mouth shut and then something was binding my hands. My head was spinning. I never thought I’d deal with this before. Not in a million years.

I heard a faint knock on the door and thought to myself that I was being saved. Sam looked at himself and ripped his shirt off since it was covered in blood. He looked at his pants, then back to me. He undid his belt and the button of the pants but didn’t take them off. I tried to scream again so that the person at the door would hear but I couldn’t get a good breath to make it loud enough over my gag.

Sam unzipped his pants and ruffled his hair. He turned and ran to get the door, opening it just enough for the person at the door to see him but not me. “Is everyone ok?” I heard a voice.

“Yea, why wouldn’t we be?” Sam breathed, he sounded like he was out of breath.

“It’s just, I thought I heard a scream.” You did! I wanted to scream, but nothing came out.

Sam stepped out a little further and I thought I heard a gasp from the woman at the door. “We just got married yesterday.” Sam smiled a big smile.

“Oh… OH!” The girl said, finally catching on to what Sam was hinting. I was screaming no inside my head, I wanted out of here, and Sam was blocking the way. I tried to stand up but realized that my hands weren’t bound together, they were bounded to the chair. This was all too familiar and I didn’t like it. I tried to scream again. Nothing.

“Congratulations, and I’ll leave you alone to get back to… whatever you guys were doing!” The woman laughed nervously.

“Thank ya.” Sam answered back coolly and closed the door.

He turned back to me, my head was spinning but I didn’t care. I think I started crying again, knowing my only way out was gone and I was alone with him now. Gagged at that. I shook my head mumbling, even though no words would come out because of my gag. He put his arms up in what was meant to be a calming motion. It didn’t work.

He kept saying something to me, but I didn’t hear any of it. I just kept shaking my head and trying to speak. “Hey!” He finally yelled to me. I flinched and in my moment of quiet he spoke, “I need to treat your wounds or you’re going to bleed until your unconscious and we don’t want that because I can’t take you to the hospital. Please, settle down, I’m not going to hurt you.” Looking at him, I was able to study his face, a little. The adrenaline was still pumping throughout my body and my vision was slowly getting worse and worse.

“Now, are you going to freak out if I get closer again?” I couldn’t believe I actually felt safe with him last night. If I had known this was what he was like…

I finally shook my head no to confirm that I wouldn’t freak out but as he took a step forward I flinched. I immediately reprimanded myself, showing weakness just pushes predators forward. I didn’t want him to do anything. He stopped getting closer when he saw me flinch, “It’s ok, I promise.” And he continued to walk forward.

He grabbed a first aid kit off the side table and what I first saw in it when he opened it was NOT what I was expecting to see. He pulled out not just one, but two guns, and then a switch blade after it. After he set those down it was just the standard medical stuff. He got some antibiotic cream out with bands. Oh shit. Really? Did he really even know HOW to give stitches??? I shook my head at that. No way in hell was he sticking that in my arm or my leg. “Don’t worry, you’re wounds are really bad, but most of them are more like puncture wounds, so stitches wouldn’t help. We’d need to keep them open so we don’t harvest bacteria in there. When was your last tetanus shot?”

When I didn’t answer he looked back up at me. “Oh yea. Are you going to scream now?” I just stared at him. Now that I was calmer, my vision didn’t seem so bad anymore. “Well?” I still didn’t answer. I was still thinking about my chances of escape… maybe they’d be better if I played it cool first. I finally shook my head. “Promise?” I nodded. “Ok then.”

He stood up and leaned over me as he carefully and calmly pulled the tape off my mouth. Once my gag was off, I opened my mouth to breathe in through it. I could hardly breathe through my nose from all the damn crying I had done. Sam flinched, ready to gag me again, but once he decided I was going to be true to my word he went back to my wounds.

“I just got it last year.” I replied, not thinking.

“How?” He asked, looking at me.

“Um, like everyone else. I walked into my doctor’s office and bam, he gave me one. It was like fucking magic.” I rolled my eyes. He just looked at me. I was about to ask him what the hell he was looking at but then I realized. “Oh, fuck.”

“So, you want to tell me the actual truth about you miss ‘runaway.’” He turned back to my wounds as he waited for me to answer.

“Not particularly.” I puffed. I didn’t need to share my story with him.

“Well, what I th…” He was interrupted as the door opened.

“Yo Sammy,” Dean walked through the door. There was an older guy behind him. I didn’t know him, but if he was hanging out with Dean, that was enough to scare the shit out of me. “How’s the bitch?”

“Would you please stop calling her that?” Sam answered back. “Hey Bobby.”

“No offense kid, but what the hell did you tangle with, you look like shit.” At first I thought he was talking to me, but one quick look at Sam’s back and I could see why Bobby would be asking him. Now that I was just looking at Sam and not thinking of ways to get away from him, the burn marks from the fire really took a toll on his whole body. Sparing none of it.

Dean jumped in before Sam could answer. “The bitch in the chair tried to kill him today. But he’s too damn stubborn to kill the damn thing.” I didn’t deny it. I knew they wouldn’t listen. But knowing that Sam was the reason I was still alive made me feel a little bit better that he was my care taker at the moment.

“What is she?” Bobby asked.

“We don’t know.” Dean answered back.

“Try a girl. Dumbasses.” I mumbled. I saw Sam smile, even if it was just a tiny hint of one, but Dean coiled back like a snake ready to strike. Lucky for me, Sam stood up, and whatever look he gave Dean made him stop dead in his tracks and he just glared at me instead.

I couldn’t give a rat’s ass where Alisha was. I was just glad she wasn’t near me. Her and her damn bear. They all walked out of the room to talk. Probably about me and what they were going to do with me. My head felt somewhat better since Sam got all the bleeding to stop. I didn’t know what had happened in the warehouse, I just knew that I’d caused it out of my fear and panic. I tried to recall what I felt and tried to summon it back. If I could cause that to happen just on my writs where the tape was…

Sam walked back in. I stopped immediately. “You concocting some awesome escape plan?” he smiled at me. I shook my head no. “Then what were you thinking about, because you were so concentrated on it that you looked like you were in pain.” I just shrugged. I still didn’t want to talk.

“You really should talk to me of your own free will before Dean or Alisha come in when I’m gone and try to make you talk. He went on to dress more of my lesser wounds. “Whoah…” He said as he looked at my neck. “Looks like the fire got you too. I guess you didn’t cause the fire after all.” He said, talking more to himself than to me.

“What are you talking about? That’s a knife wound. That’s where Alisha cut me when she made me go back with her.” I shivered, remembering the pain of the blade pushing into my skin.

“But she said it didn’t spark or burn you when she did it.” He asked.

“It hurt like a bitch if that qualifies. Like a massive paper cut on my damn neck.” I tried to reach up to feel it, but my hands were tied.

Sam walked away and I watched him walk across the room. His muscles were lean, not continuously worked. His hair was still ruffed from earlier. My face got beat red thinking about that. I couldn’t believe he did that. Did he not care what people thought? Right now they thought we were in here having sex, and then they probably saw the other two guys walk in… gross.

Sam turned around. “You look sick.”

“What do you guys plan on doing with me?” I asked quietly. “Well, if you tell me the truth, I’ll decide and let you know.”

“Ok, so I’m not homeless. I just used that story to get out of here.” I conceded.

“Why do you want to get out of here?”

“I hate it here. But I can’t leave because… I’m on a probation-like thing.”

“For?” he pushed me to go on.

I didn’t know exactly how much I wanted to tell him. what if he just decided I was better off dead. My eyes travelled around the room, finally resting back on Sam. I stared at him for a few minutes.

“Murder.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, a little long. i hope ya'll liked it!