Status: Active

I Don't Need This Right Now

Seventeen

Alex walks into the house. It smelled delicious. “What are you making?” Alex says as he inhales the warm, sweet scent of the house. “Your favorite.” Jack yells from the kitchen. Alex walks over to the kitchen. “Breakfast for dinner?” Alex asks. “Yup.” Jack brings the two plates over to the island. “So you want to sit on the island rather than the table tonight?” Alex asks. “Shut up. I don’t like sitting at the table. I feel too close to the ground.” Jack sets down two glasses of water down and leans down and presses his lips together with Alex’s. “So, hows the baby?” Jack asks. “I don’t know. Good I guess.” “Have you thrown up at all today?” “Not yet. Shut up and eat.”

Once they finish dinner Alex decides it was his turn to do the dishes. “Good thing you came home. Looks like a storm is about to roll in.” Jack says. Alex hated storms. He liked the lightning because he thought that it was pretty and all. But the thunder and the wind he hated. He finishes the last of the dishes and walks over to the couch were Jack sit. Jack puts his arm around Alex and they watch Lady and the Tramp. Midway through the movie a loud clap of thunder scares Alex. “Holy fucking shit.” Alex mumbles. Powder starts whining. Alex picks her up and she sits on Alex’s lap. “Seriously? God I was the one that wanted you. He didn’t want you.” Jack says. Powder looks at him and yawns. “Can we return her?” Jack asks. “No, you wanted her.” “But she doesn’t like me.” “That’s cause you don’t take care of her.” Jack crosses his arms. “I don’t wanna watch this stupid dog movie anymore.” Jack mumbles. Alex grabs the remote. “There isn’t anything on.” “Ugh I’m going upstairs.” Jack stands up. “See, look you pissed him off.” Alex tells Powder. Alex climbs up the stairs and pokes his head into their room. “Jack?” He sees him laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. “What’s wrong?” Alex asks. Jack says nothing. The only thing that’s making noise was the whistling of the wind. Alex runs and jumps on the bed. Alex pokes Jack’s nose. “Jaack.” Alex says extending the A. Again, nothing. This time Alex rolls onto Jack “Babe, whats wrong?” “Go away.” Jack shoves Alex away. “Come on!” Alex gets back onto Jack. “Fine. Powder doesn’t like me. What if.. What if the baby doesn’t like me?” Jack asks. “Powder’s a dog. And this baby will love you. She has to.” “She?” “I have a feeling it’s a girl. I don’t know why but I do.” “What if he doesn’t?” “He?” Alex raises his eyebrow at Jack. “I think it’s a boy.” “Well if she doesn’t, then we’ll put her up for adoption. But the baby will love you. You’re going to be her dad.” “Fine. If it’s a boy, you’re the one that’s going to get up for a month not me.” “Even if it turns out to be a girl I’m still going to be the one to get up.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter was kinda shit. :/ I have ideas for the future chapters but it wouldn't make sense to jump a lot. But it seems like it's going really slow but I promise that there will be some drama in future chapters!!