Status: Active

I Don't Need This Right Now

Two

It was ten o'clock on Wednesday when Alex woke up to the doorbell ringing. He carefully take's Jack's arm off of his side and untangles his legs out of Jack's. He fixes his hair so it doesn't look like he just rolled out of bed. And he throws some clothes on to make him self look decent. The doorbell rings again followed by a knock. "Coming!" He yells while walking down the stairs. He opens the door and sees a muscular man at the door. "Is this the Barakat-Gaskarth residence?" The man asks. "Uh, yes sir." Alex peers over the mans shoulder and there he spots an Ikea truck. "Well I need you to sign some papers and we'll get your stuff inside." He hands Alex a clipboard and Alex fills out some papers and a crew of men bring boxes of furniture. Alex forgot that he would actually have to put the stuff together. As they brought some of the last things in Alex runs upstairs and wakes Jack. But when he gets into their room Jack wasn't there. "Babe?" Alex yells. "In here!" Jack yells from the bathroom. Alex opens the door and Jack's in the shower. "Hey, uh the delivery guys are here." Alex says. "Cool. Care to join me?" Jack asks Alex. Alex blushes. "Maybe later. I think the guys are almost done with the boxes." "Boxes?" Jack asks. "Uh, yeah. You do realize that all the shit that we got we have to put together right?" Alex asks Jack. "Fuck I forgot about that." Jack says. "Good going." Alex closes the bathroom door and walks downstairs. There a different delivery man was standing there. "Thanks for your order!" He tells Alex. Alex just smiles and closes the door behind him. "Good god where should we start?" Alex asks himself. "Holy fuck!" Jack screams. Alex looks up at Jack with nothing on but a towel. "Are you trying to get in my pants?" Alex asks. "Maybe." Jack smiles. "Well, we can have sex later. Go put clothes on and help me put these things together." Jack walks up the stairs and sighs dramatically.

Jack comes back down to Alex sitting in the middle of parts to what could be a dinner table. "Why do we have a dinner table?" Alex asks. "We have an island in our kitchen, there is no need for a dinner table!" Jack rolls is eyes. "Get me the bag of screws." Jack tells Alex. Alex grabs the screws from the box the table came from. "Okay this piece goes here. Alex, hold it while I screw this in." Jack grabs the drill and screws the two pieces together. Alex's phone rings, not just a ring but it's Zack's ringtone. "Fuck man hurry up!" Alex yells. "Almost done." His phone stops ringing, but it beeps to say that Alex had a new message "Dammit!" Alex screams. Then it starts ringing again. "Will you hurry the fuck up! Zack called twice and left a message once!" Jack puts down the drill signaling that Alex can pick up his phone. "Hello?" Alex says. Zack and Rian are two of Jack and Alex's best friends. They weren't together or anything but both Alex and Jack knew that Zack and Rian and some kind of a bromance. "Fuck are you serious?"