Status: Active

I Don't Need This Right Now

Thirty

Jack lays down on the bed and Alex lays next to him. “Where’s the remote?” Jack asks while putting his arm around Alex’s shoulders. “We don’t need it.” Alex softly kisses Jack’s neck. “Alex what are you-” “Shut up. You’re ruining it.” Alex mumbles. Alex moves down to Jack’s collarbones, Alex’s loves Jack’s collarbones. Alex sucks and bites it. “Alex.. jesus christ.” Jack moans. Alex gets up from the bed and removes his shirt. “Lex, the lights.” Jack says. Alex turns off the lights. He crawls back into bed and parts his and Jack’s lips together. Jack’s tongue slides into Alex’s mouth. Alex rolls over making Jack get on top of him. Alex’s finger runs along Jack’s shirt seam, then his hand slowly creeps up Jack’s back removing his shirt. Jack starts to dry hump Alex. He could feel his jeans getting tighter and tighter “Jack.. get.. inside me.. now.” Alex moans. Jack leans back down onto Alex and presses their lips together. Alex unbuttons Jack’s jeans and zips down the zipper. He pulls off both the jeans and boxers and tosses them aside. Luckily it was easier for Jack because Alex was wearing sweatpants. Jack starts to pump Alex’s dick, rubbing his thumb at the top to tease the head. “Fuck, Jack.” Alex’s back arcs. “You ready?” Jack asks. “Just go god dammit.” Alex moans. Jack sticks a finger in Alex, then another. “Should I stretch more or..?” “No, just get your dick inside me already.” “I like it when you’re feisty.” Jack smiles. “Jack!” Alex shouts. Jack inserts his dick into Alex and starts thrusting. Alex bites his lip. “Fuck right there.” Alex yells. Jack keeps hitting Alex’s sweet spot and he starts pumping Alex. “Babe, so fucking close.” Jack moans. Within a minute Alex came all over Jack’s hand and Jack right after. “Jesus Christ.” Jack says out of breath. “I love you so fucking much.”



Today was the day. The day that Jack and Alex would find out if they were having a boy or a girl. “I want to know.” Jack whines. “No, we won’t find out. I want it to be a surprise.” “But then how would we know what color clothes to buy?” “Just get the clothes that would look good on either a boy or a girl.” “But Aleeex.” Jack kept whining. “You’re like a child. You better man the fuck up before the baby comes.” “But I want to know!” Jack whines. “No, Jack.” Alex says. The door opens. “Hey there.” Alex’s doctor smiles. “You ready to see this baby?” Jack nods. She squeezed the jelly onto Alex’s belly and moves the little camera around. “Do you guys want to know the sex of the baby?” She asks. “No.” Alex says. “Yes.” Jack says. “Wow, uh, rock paper scissors.” She says. Alex and Jack play two out of three. Alex wins. “God dammit!” Jack yells. “Yes! So we’ll wait until it’s born to find out.” “I hate you so much, you know that?” Jack says. “Hey, you’re the one that sucks at rock paper scissors.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I added two chapters because the last one was short. So there's like ten chapters left. As for the Rian and Zack side fic, I really have no idea where it's going.
Also, do you think it's a boy or a girl?