Status: Active

I Don't Need This Right Now

Thirty Eight

“Bye buddy.” Jack kisses the top of Preston’s head. “I’ll be back at like, noon for lunch. Then I’m done at three.” Jack says. “Yeah, okay. I got Zack and Preston to occupy me.” Alex says. “Okay, well see ya. Later Zack!” Jack yells and closes the door. “Hey, are you tired? I mean I can watch him while you sleep or something.” Zack says. “No, I’m fine actually. He only woke up twice last night.” Alex says. “Well, you’re one of the lucky people that gets a baby that never cries.” Zack picks up Powder. “Well, waddya wanna do?” Alex asks. “I don’t know. I really don’t care.” “Oh well, I think there’s going to be loads of people that’s going to come visit today. So I understand if you wanna leave or something.” “No, I’m fine.” “But I think Rian is coming over later today…” “Then he’ll be forced to talk to me.” Zack steps outside onto the deck and closes the door. “Uncle Zack is pissed off.” He looks down at Preston. He didn’t seem like Jack’s child. Not saying that Alex cheated or anything. He only had the big brown eyes, he had Alex’s nose (thankfully), he had Alex’s lips. Yet, he still looked like Jack a little more than Alex. Alex puts Preston down in the bassinet. As he was doing that the doorbell rang. “Coming.” He yells. Zack walks in leaving Powder outside. Alex opens the door. “Alex!!” Flyzik screams. “Hey, bro.” Alex man hugs Flyzik. “Did you really have to bring balloons?” Alex asks. “Hell yeah! Where’s your kid anyways?” He asks. “Holy shit, Zack. You’re back.” “Hi.” Zack mumbles as he sits on the couch and flips through the channels. “He’s adorable, dude. Ken told me last night that he looked like Jack, he looks more like you.” “If he had Jack’s nose he would probably look like him.” “Do you guys like talking about Jack and his nose or something?” Asks Zack. “Look at Preston, Zack. If he did have Jack’s nose he would be Jacks fuckin’ mini me.” Alex says. Zack pokes his head in the bassinet “He barely even looks like Jack, let alone Alex.” “What’s your problem, Zack? Jesus.” “I’m gonna go. It was nice seeing you Alex and meeting Preston.” Matt quickly walks out of the house. Alex looks at Zack “What?” Zack asks. “Jesus, you’ve been home for like, two? three? days now and you’re already acting like a major douchebag.” “Why is that such a big deal?” “Because Zack, you’ve been gone for such a long time. Everybody thought that you left go figure some stuff out and grow up a little. But now you’re back, you’ve turned into a fucking child. Grow the fuck up.” “Well I’m sorry for being a douche Alex. I’ve only just gotten kicked out of my boyfriends house and-” “Because your boyfriend didn’t even know if you guys were together while you were gone. He was the one that got hurt the most out of all of us. Do you not see what you did to him? He didn’t even acknowledge you at the hospital. I honestly understand why he kicked you out.” “I-I’m sorry.” “Does Rian know that?” “He won’t even look at me, let alone talk to me.” “Well, just wait it out. I’m sure he’ll talk to you soon.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Two more chapters left :)