Status: Active

I Don't Need This Right Now

Seven

“How will you be able to support the baby, Rian?” His mom asks. “I don’t know! I don’t know anything yet okay! This was a surprise!” “Well it obviously is!” “What’s going on in here?” Rian’s step dad, Dennis, walks in. “Rian got Zack pregnant!” “Oh my fucking god!” Rian puts his shoes on and heads out the door. This visit isn’t how it was supposed to be.



Once Jack and Alex finally got the tv cabinets put together they put up the tvs and called the cable company to set up the cable for all three tvs. Jack sat on the bed in their room and stared at the tv. “Jack help me hook up the xbox 360 and the wii to the one downstairs.” Alex tells Jack. “One minute.” Jack says back. Are you almost done?” “Yeah.” Alex chucks a pillow at Jack’s head and Jack gets up and sets up the xbox and wii. “Now what?” Jack asks. “Do you want to paint?” Alex asks. “No, I think if we repaint it will clash with our couches.” “How bout upstairs? And our room?” “I think upstairs looks fine. I guess we can paint our room. What color do you want to paint it?” Jack asks. “Brown would look nice with our cream bedspread.” “Fine we’ll get paint later then. What about the spare room? What should we do there?” “I don’t know. If we ever want kids we can have that be their room. But for now we’ll just leave it as is.” Alex says. “Fine with me.”

“Jack, since we’re all ready and stuff, when do you want this housewarming party?” Alex asks Jack. “How bout next weekend?” Jack asks. “Sounds good.” Alex texts all of his friends and all of his family and Jack does the same.