Sequel: The Simple Love Story
Status: Finished. <3

Absolutely Hate You

Heated Argument and thoughts?

Image

I walked quickly to the library. I walked to my regular seat near the window. This has always been my seat, eversince the library has been packing lately because the freshman girls are so lonely they check out books constantly to read about what might have been for them... psh yea... Vampires are not my thing. Neither are werewolves, I don't understand their preteen obsession. I stopped and took out some homework to finish. The chair across from mine stretched out and made that creeking noise. The person sat down and I felt it's eyes on me. I looked up to see Mac. My eyes must've crinkled in confusion... What the hell was he doing here?

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"You know exactly what I want." He said with a fake serious face.

"It is....?" I asked.

"I don't know, I was hoping you would." He said smiling.

I rolled my eyes. I stayed quiet for awhile. I looked at him pretending I was glaring but I really wasn't. I was just staring. He's actually really good-looking than most guys at this school. I have never seen a time where he had at least one zit. His face was flawless. The light freckles spread perfectly from his nose bridge and out lightly to his cheeks. His lips always seemed so soft. His hair was perfect too even though he does nothing with it. His light brown hair... sometimes I really just want to grab his hair and place my lips hard on his because they seem so inviting. I shook the thought out and tried glaring at him. I felt disgusted that the fact of me lusting of him was in my head.. or my heart.. no it's my head. The silence made me feel uncomfortable but he just laid back and look at me. I got fed up.

"Mac, I don't understand what you're doing here. I thought you put the fact out that you don't like me, that you hate me for about.. how many years now? Why did you come to bother me and annoy the hell out of me? Don't you want to stay away from someone you hate?" I asked saying all the obvious while inside my head I was thinking how stupid he was.

He shrugged, "I don't hate you." was all he said. This really bothered me... of all the times he shrugged me off, his cold ignorance of me, pushing me away, and not speaking to me, why all of a sudden this year he spoke to me? He bothered me? Talked to me? Smiled at me??? This bothered me a lot since he's been cold and ruthless towards me for a long time...

"You fucker." I said annoyed under my breath and packed all my stuff.

"Chill out." He said pushing me to the limit.

"Whatever. Anyways, I hope you get AIDS." I said and grabbed my bag and left angrily. He must've taken a lot of pleasure into seeing me do this. I wanted to cry but I am stronger... I have to be. No satisfaction.

I walked into class and everyone stared... that's usually what happens when you're the last one in.

"Ooohhh! You're late!" Some football jocks said then started giggling.. I mean "laughing." I went to sit in my assigned seat because my teacher is an asshole. He's a football coach and let me just say... he's not the strong kind of guy. He's tall and lean, he favors his players.... he's so nice to them and everything.. I'm not surprised that our team loses every game. Mr. Kater, the football coach/asshole was a star quarterback here at Minnomin Highschool. He came back here because he wasn't chosen for the NFL. Having to fail his chance he decides that if he can't do it he might as well teach it.

"Okay, today. I'll just give you guys you're homework so you can do it in class. This is all review." He said and asked some girl in the front to pass out the papers. I sighed. I sat in the back... all the way in the back. I liked it... I was alone and I could draw or finished unfinished homework. I was in the corner so there was no seat in the back of me or in the left of me. The guy in front of me is trying to hard to fit in with some dudes in the front to even bother to talk to me at all. I smirked at the thought.. I hated guys like him. When the worst happens this guy in front of me, all his so called "friends" are going to bail.. or if his "friends" knew better they would put him on the spot. I smirked at his ill fated misery, the guy brought it on himself.

The door opened and a person walked in. He was tall, probably 6'0 ft. He had long brown hair... really fluffy looking. He was cute for sure... all the girls stared at him... even I was too. I couldn't blame them. He was smoking hot. Mr. Kater pulled off his hat and assigned him to sit in the empty seat next to me. bit my lower lip and went back to drawing. He sat down with a thump. I looked over, he looked annoyed. Ugh, he must be one of those really stuck up people. My heart was set on ignoring him until he said...

"Hey. I'm Daniel." I looked over to him to see him smiling at me. I smiled back.

"I'm Dianna." I said. He laughed.

"Daniel and Dianna.. both starts with D's! We're the double D's." He joked. I laughed. It was funny, why not?

"Very funny dude.." I smiled. He was funny and cute.. and nice. I kind of like him already.