Sequel: The Simple Love Story
Status: Finished. <3

Absolutely Hate You

Hate

Image

I slung my bag over my shoulder as I stood near my car. I needed to grab some books in trunk. I went to the trunk to see Mac leaning on it.

"What do you want?" I said then crossed my arms together.

"You." He said with a devilish smirk. I scoffed.

"No, thanks. Assholes aren't my type. I actually have a brain." I said practically while smiling sarcastically. He jumped on my car and sat there still smirking. I sighed trying to get the fume out from my body. I walked over to him then pushed him off. Since my car was smooth, he fell on his butt. I started cracking up. I pointed at him and laughed. He was frowning and glaring up at me.

"Ohh, so sorry." I sarcastically pouted then smiled and opened my trunk to grab my books. I then locked my car doors and walked away from him.

"I'm going to get you back." He yelled. I rolled my eyes, as if. I really wanted to turn around, look at him, and give back a witty comment but I ignored it and walked forward.

"You pushed him off the car!?" Kain screamed out loud and then he laughed. I grinned but then bit my lip to keep from it.

"He was on my car!" I said as if it was a major serious thing.

"You're funny. And mean, no wonder we're friends!" He said and held his hand up. I "high-fived" him.

"So, where's Jenny?" I asked as Kain and I walked down the hallway. People stared at us. There was a rumor going around Kain was dating me behind Jenny's back. Jenny is... well popular. Her dad is this famous baseball player.

"She's around." He said coolly. The thing with Kain is that he's really cool.

"Wow, that's so descriptive." I said and smiled.

"Well, I don't know. She's everywhere." He said shrugging.

"Why are you being like this?" I asked frustraded.

"Well, you called my girlfriend a bitch... You hate her. Why would you care about her?" He said very witty.

I grinned, "I see what you're doing! Smart-ass." I said and he smiled.

"Thank you, Die." He thanked then he reminded, "Hey, yesterday did I leave my beanie at your house?" He asked.

"Yes! You did! Oh my gosh, you know what I had gone through trying to catch up to your stupid car? I had to see.... him!" I said exaggerating.

"Come on, Die. It's not that bad. You and him are very similar too." He said looking at me.

"Very funny. Him and I are not similar and I hate him. Of course I would exaggerate when I see him. I hate him!" I said.

"You said you hate him twice." He pointed out.

I sighed. "Why do you hate him again?" He asked curiously.

"Okay, so it goes like this." I paused for awhile trying to remember it well. "When I first moved into the neighborhood my mom brought me to his house. She wanted to talk to his mom and compliment her yard because my mom just had to be very sociable. When we rang the doorbell it was all nice and everything. I was about 10 at the time. We went in because Mac's mom offered us tea and being my mom she accepted. Then I met him. He was playing video games in the living room and my mom and his pushed me to hang out with him. So I sat on the couch, then I asked him what his name was because well, I'm in the guy's house! He then told me to shut up and I cried because at that time shit up was the worst bad word ever... and it was uncomfortable for me to be around new people. He then groaned and decided to bring me somewhere, I was crying so much I didn't notice. When the door closed on me I noticed I was outside of his house.. he kicked me out of his house. Since then he's been so rude and mean. Now he's just been annoying and assholey!" I said my whole story.

Kain looked at me with soft eyes, "I remember now. Sorry, but come on. The dude was playing a video game. He was 11, and the fact that you were crying. What was he supposed to do. And assholey is not a word." Kain stated.

"Whatever, now he's just a womanizer. After what he did to Gabby, I hate him in another level!" I said.

"Gabby is a S-L-U-T. Sluuttt.. Come on! You really believe her?" He asked surprised. I frowned.

"Whatever. I'm going to go to the library. Bye." I said and walked away from him.

Maybe I just took Gabby's side to have a "now" reason to hate him...more.