The Show Goes On

9.

*Mel has started a BBM chat

Mel - Guys, I hate to rush you, but I need to know who's coming to the party tomorrow, Jordan said he told the team... But, I don't trust him... At all.

Jord - I take offense to that!

Sid - You've been overruled, and count me in Mel, are we aloud to bring guests?

Vero - Sweetie, I will be there, even if I have to drag Marc there! Can we go dress shopping together, PLEASE? :)

Max - Me and Kels are in!!!!!

Kelsey - Max, why THE FUCK would I want to go?

Avril - Why, THE FUCK would we care if you were there or not?

Kris - Avril and I will be there, I believe my mom is flying down also, just to check on you.

Mel - AWE :) Momma Letang, I love her <3 ! Vero, dress shopping immediately! Thanks guys, and yes Sidney, you can bring a guest!

Geno - I be there!

Abby - I hope it's fine if Evgeni invited me too..

Mel - I wouldn't have it any other way Abby, you were going to be there whether you liked it or not... ;)

*Marc has created the event 'THE BIG EVENT'

*Mel has joined 'THE BIG EVENT'

*Vero has joined 'THE BIG EVENT'

*Jord has joined 'THE BIG EVENT'

*Sid has joined 'THE BIG EVENT'

*Max has joined 'THE BIG EVENT'

*Abby has joined 'THE BIG EVENT'

*Kris has joined 'THE BIG EVENT'

*Avril has joined 'THE BIG EVENT'

*Geno has joined 'THE BIG EVENT'

Kelsey - ...

Max - Kelsey, we need to talk. Now.

*Max has left the chat.

Marc - OOOOOUUUUUUU someones been a bad girl!

Kelsey - STFU.

*Kelsey has left the chat.

Vero - Fingers crossed guys !

Jord - Please, for the love of all that is holy, Max BETTER break up with her. <3

Mel - Thanks, again guys ! I have a doctors appointment, see ya'll tomorrow !

*Mel has ended the chat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh jizz, one more chapter left until the sequel!
Is this going anywhere?
YOU CAN BET YOUR BOTTOM-DOLLAR IT IS!
I'm hoping next chapter will be MIND-BLOWINGLY EFIC.
Butttttt, should it be BBM chat, of a legit story? Because there is a lot of shit going down, and I'm planning for it to be quite lengthy, and I'm hoping at least SOMEONE tells me what to do, via comment!
Which ever form gets the most votes by tonight when I start writing, I will go with that form, so input your choice, and cross your fingers!

Comment && Subscribe - ya'll know the drill!