Status: COMPLETE AS OF 12/28/2013

Where I Belong

The Much Anticipated Summer

It was finally the last day of the semester and Ellie couldn’t be any happier. As soon as the clock struck 3, she rushed out of the room and into the hallway. She looked around for Natasha but remembered that she had left hours earlier for her train to Brighton where she was going to spend most of her holiday. Sighing, she walked passed her classmates and gave them a smile as they grinned at her. Everyone treated her like royalty since they knew Ellie was intimately involved to Prince Harry.

As she walked away from the main building, she saw the black Rolls Royce parked against the curb. Ellie’s face instantly beamed as the door opened and out he popped from inside. Harry shut the door behind him and ran to Ellie, sweeping her off her feet and spinning her around. She laughed as she dug her face into his shoulder. Her arms wrapped around his neck while his were wrapped tightly around her waist. Students that were walking passed them stopped for a while and turned their attention towards Ellie and Harry. “I’ve missed you,” she said, placing her hands on his cheeks.

The ginger grinned as he leaned down and kissed her. The spectators all happily awed in unison as they witnessed the prince kiss the commoner girl. Ellie pulled away and pecked him once more as she wrapped her arms tight around his torso.

“You two are so cute,” shouted a girl.

Harry turned his head and gave the crowd a warm smile. “Thank you everyone, thank you.” He waved his hand in the air as he saw a few of them bow at his presence. Ellie turned around and gave Harry a light shove. “Harry, stop that. You’re so embarrassing.”

“I missed you so much love.”

The two of them started off her holiday with packing back at her grandparent’s house. While Harry initiated a conversation with Ellie’s nain and taid, she was in her bedroom going through her clothes and shoes and stuffing them into her luggage. She was going to be spending a few days in London with Harry to finally meet his family. The Royal family. She was a lot nervous, but he reassured her and told her to be herself. And after spending a few days in London, she was off to Uganda. As much as Ellie didn’t want to leave Harry, she knew that Uganda needed a lot of help and she was going to go no matter what.

After packing, she kissed her lovely grandparents goodbye and ran inside the Rolls Royce with her Prince Charming to start her much anticipated summer holiday.

“My father has been asking for you nonstop. He really wants to meet you. Same goes for Camilla, my brother, Kate, and my gran of course.” Harry told her, holding her hand gently as they soon felt the car to move. Ellie smiled softly, looking down at their laced hands. It was happening all too soon, she thought.

“I can’t wait to meet them,” she replied, in her soft voice. She was excited, really. She was excited for all the adventures to come. Her summer consisted of finally getting to that point with Harry, being acquainted with the Royals, fly to Uganda to help to sick children and everything else that she hadn’t planned on. Her whole life took a turn for the better.

Harry brushed Ellie’s hair behind her ear and rested her head on his shoulder. He asked her, “Anything wrong?”

“No… no… nothings wrong, Harry.”

“You sure Ell? It seems like your excited-level has gone down a bit,” he said.

Ellie nodded her head and kept her head pressed against his chest. She laid her arm over his stomach and yawned. “I guess I wasted all my energy earlier in the day.”

“You don’t have to worry about anything. Nobody’s going to hurt you, nobody’s going to tell you something that brings you down and most definitely nobody is going to tell you that you don’t deserve me.”

After he said that, Ellie looked up and gave him a genuine smile. She knew he was true.

“Harry, you are truly amazing,” she said, kissing him lightly on the side of his mouth. Harry smirked and rested his hand on her leg, giving her thigh a squeeze. “Babe, you are beyond that.”

The drive to London was two hours too long. For the first part of the drive, Harry reassured Ellie, telling her there was absolutely nothing to worry about. He was going to take care of her and all she had to do was enjoy the trip. After, Ellie ended up sleeping on his chest for the rest of the drive.

As they made it to London, they dodged the traffic and finally pulled up to the place where Prince Harry called ‘home’. He woke Ellie up gently so she can see what it was like to pull up to the Buckingham Palace. Her head quickly picked up and looked out the window, seeing the gates pass them by. Ellie’s eyes widened as they were getting closer and closer to the palace. She turned to Harry with a nervous expression and to calm her down, all he had to do was kiss her slowly in the back of the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me take this time to apologize for not updating for a whole week! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know I say that a lot but I really mean it. This past week has been absolutely crazy! Now it's all done, I can write. But I have to say, finals are coming up. I'll try to get those 2 updates-a-day starting tomorrow.! Thank you all for your patience and subscribing! Love you all!