Meeting Kiss My Cake

Diners and a Fraternity President

The girls and I walked into the diner to find ourselves being called over to the long table by our brother fraternity.

“Missy over here!” Chase, her boyfriend and little brother of the fraternity president called.

Earning a smile from Missy who rushed over to greet her boyfriend.

Maria looked at me and rolled her eyes at the cute younger couple causing me to laugh. Maria and I made our way over to the end of the table. We were about to sit down when Austin, the fraternity’s president, came over and slung his arm across my shoulders.

“Hey baby. How have you been?” He asked planting a kiss on my cheek.

I gave Maria a look that said Are you kidding me he’s doing this again which led to her trying to contain her laughter. I took Austin’s arm off my shoulders crossing my arms over my chest.

“I’m not your baby, Austin. And I never will be.” I told him being quite frank.
Maria could not hold it in any longer and burst out laughing. Austin’s face dropped before that cocky smirk found its way back onto his face.

“That’s what you think babe.” He whispered before walking towards the other end of the table, where Chase and Missy were eating each others’ faces off.

I sat down next to Maria with a huff.

“I can’t believe him!” I exclaimed exasperated.

“Oh please did you expect anything else. He’s been trying to get into your pants since freshman year and now that you are both presidents he thinks it’s in the bag.”

“Exactly you would think he would get the hint and just give up.”

“Honey he’s a guy. You’re giving him too much credit and assuming the boy is smart enough to catch a hint.” She said with a sympathetic look. I had to laugh at what she said though, she had a point.

“I know but..”

“No Ellie no buts. The boy is stupid and you’re not going to deal with it anymore. We are going to eat then go back and study for exams. Then give each other mani-pedi’s and pray that we graduation.”

“Really?” I asked giving her a look as if that was actually going to be how it happened.

“Yes really she said giving me a similar look, “now shut up and order so we can get out of here.”

We were still eating when Missy came skipping up to me.

“Hey Ellie. I’m going to hang out with Chase for a little while. I’ll be back at the house later tonight.” She said in a rush.

I gave her a strange look before nodding. She quickly ran to Chase’s side and the two of them left the diner and headed towards the boy’s house almost running.

“Well someone was in a hurry.” Maria commented her eyes still on the door that Missy and Chase just ran out of.

“Yeah I wonder what they are up too?” I wondered aloud before returning to my fries.

“Probably just stress and they need a quickie to calm the nerves.” She suggested with a laugh.

I gave her a look,

“Really Maria that’s what they have to be doing.”

“Well what else could they be doing? Huh?”

I paused trying to think of something else, I couldn’t. Well besides drugs maybe but that’s against Phi Mu’s rules I’d have to kick her out of the sorority if she was doing drugs.

“Alright you have a point. Anyways, are you done?” I asked Maria as I finished my fries.

“Yep I’m done. You ready?”

I nodded and we went up to the counter to pay, then head home.

Before we could make it out the door Austin stopped us, his best friend Matt standing right beside him blocking the door. I saw his eyes run up and down my body and I shivered in disgust. I glanced towards Maria to see Matt undressing her with his eyes. I rolled my eyes in disgust all men are pigs and grabbed Maria’s arm.

“Bye boys!” I called trying to rush out the door and get back to the house. We were almost through the door when I felt Austin’s hand on my arm stopping me.

“What do you want Austin?” I asked getting frustrated with him very quickly.

“You know what I want baby.” He said with a smirk.

“Ugh for the last time I not nor will I ever be your baby you pervert.” I said before yanking my arm from his grasp and running back to the house with Maria.