Status: Active

From L.A. lights to Arizona skies

Making out in the kitchen counter sounds good

Waking up with a beautiful girl is something I'm not used to. Debbie was perfect, I found the girl. Sure we sleep in one bed together but nothing really happens, we just cuddle and I'm perfectly fine with it.

I don't know if I'm being to forward, I'm never like this, but ever since we met it's been so perfect. Ive been writing songs about her these past few days and I can't wait to let her hear them, but do I have the balls to even sing in front of her?

"Goodmorning John" Debbie said while giving off a yawn.

"Morning babe" I said as I kissed her forehead.

She took a bath and went down to cook. I did the same and helped her prepare breakfast.

"So are you excited for today's band practice?" I asked her.

"Totally I can't wait to actually hear you sing babe!" She told me and gave me a short kiss.

"Now You're making me nervous, I might fuck up later" I told her and she gave me a hug. Then her phone rang.

"Hello who's this? She picked up her phone and answered it.

I can only hear her replies not knowing who was at the other end.

"Oh hey! I didn't know you got a new number, I've missed you so much, what's up? How's the team?"
"Oh you mean that stalker of yours? Haha that's just weird."


She almost dropped her phone cause she started screaming really loud.

"Oh my gosh!! I cannot believe this! Congratulations! My team won the championships!! I'm so fucking proud of you guys! I knew you could do it!! I can't feel my legs dammit! Tears are actually coming out of my eyes"

When I saw her crying I went up to her and hugged her. She hugged me back and mouthed thanks.

"Hey I'm so proud of you guys but I have to go, I'm with this amazing guy and I can't wait for you guys to meet him someday" She said while giving me a smile.

Listening to her talk abut me like that makes me so nervous I swear.

"Yes you can call him that, uh-huh. Whatever fine he's my boyfriend" I heard a scream from the other line. I could've screamed as well! She called me her boyfriend and I can't help but smile like a fool.

"Okay bye, see you soon. Love you too thanks" She said and hung up.

"I love you, you know that?" I asked her

"Yes I do and I feel the same way, I love you John Cornelius" She replied.

I kissed her and carried her so she could sit on the counter. She kissed me back grabbing onto my neck. I gave her short kisses on the neck and she kept pulling me closer grabbing the strands of my hair. We were making out in the kitchen until we got cut-off.

"Do you guys have to do that every time we come here?" Pat asked us with an annoyed look.

Deb got off the counter and went closer to the four boys.

"There's this thing called knocking, patrick. I thought you knew better" Debbie told him sarcastically

"We did knock, deborah. But you were too busy lip locking" Pat replied crankily and all the guys laughed. Leaving me and debbie blushing.

"No need to be Mr, Cranky today Pat" I replied

Pat was awfully cranky and snobby ever since Debbie and I got together, nobody has a clue why.

"Sorry I just really need to pee" Pat said heading off to the bathroom.

"What's with him?" Debbie asked.

"Oh you know, puberty" Garrett replied

"Whatever" Deb said making her way upstairs s she could change.

"So John did you guys do it yet?" Kennedy asked with a devilish grin

"No you horny bastard, we're taking it slow" I replied.

"Well that's stupid" Jared said and we all laughed.

Pat came back to the living room and we all shut up.

"Way to be awkward guys" Pat said

"What's up pat? How's my ratboy?" I asked him

"Oh you know, I just want to destroy everything I see nowadays" Pat replied giving me a look.

"Chill pat, John didn't do anything" Garrett said patting him on the back.

God, what's with pat? He used to be my closest bro, he tells me every thing. But why is he suddenly so furious at me?

I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and we all stared at her. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. But today she was more beautiful to me. She was wearing this grey tank top with white shorts and a blue cardigan. She was gorgeous. I think all of our jaws dropped.

"Is there something wrong with my face? Why are you guys all staring?" She asked freaking out cause nobody replied.

She hit us all in the head and we all laughed at her.

"You look really pretty today babe" I told her and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you very much" She said giving me a smile. I went to Jared to talk about the practice while we're headed to the car.

When we got in, Jared drove an Kenny sat on the passenger's seat leaving me, debbie, garret and pat in the back.

I sat in between deb and garrett while pat sat beside debbie.

"Look what I found in my closet today, pat" She said while me and garrett turned their way. She was holding this hand-made charm bracelet that has multi-colored strings with block letters that spelled 'd-e-b-o-r-a-h' in each block.

"Wow I never thought you kept that deb, I thought you threw it or something" Pat said giving off a laugh.

"Why would I throw it? Its like the best bracelet I got! I love it and the one who gave it to me" She said while hugging him.

Each word made my heart sink. I never get jealous when it comes to girls. But then again, debbie isn't just a girl.

I turned around and saw Garrett's face smirking.

"What?" I asked not minding the other two beside me.

"You're jealous aren't you John Oh?" Garrett asked while chuckling

"Of course not what are you talking about Gar?" I told him

"Don't worry nothing will happen to them, trust me" Garrett said patting me on the back

"Thanks man" I replied.

I sure hope so
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

John's a little jelly and it's pretty cute! So here's how it works, i'll only update if I get one comment! haha come on guys you have to talk to me eventually.

This is like the best day ever!! Jack Barakat from All Time low tweeted me!! so happy. op. just sharing.

read my other story as well It's a Jack Barakat Vs. Alex Gaskarth one Hope you guys all like it :-)

Thanks to my very first commenter!! Take To The Highways

I'm going to put up 2 new stories! The first one will be a Pat Kirch one but who should he get in a love triangle with? John? Kennedy? Garrett? Jared? Halvo? :) I already picked the girl out.

& My other story will be a John o'callaghan vs. Stephen Gomez! It's already saved in my laptop, tell me if you guys wanna read it!

Seriously please comment it'll just take like 30 seconds of your life