Status: Active

From L.A. lights to Arizona skies

I'm now a fan of tears of joy

We got out of the car and made our way to the studio. It was Deb's first time so we showed her around. When we settled down the recording area we got surprised that the owner of our label, Mikey Burt, was there. It was very unusual for him to visit in the studio since he was always out of town.

"My favorite boys are back, how have you guys been?" Mike said giving all of us hugs.

"We're doing good man, better than ever" I replied.

He ignored my answer and gave Debbie a very nasty look. You see Mike isn't as old as the other label owners. He's just a few years older than us actually and he was known for sleeping around with sluts. I didn't like the look he was giving Debbie, He looked like he wanted to do something to my girl.

If he wasn't the owner of our label I swear I could've punched the guy right on the face.

"Off limits Mike" Pat sad with a very stern look.

"Well, well. Who may this lovely lady be?" Mike asked us

"My name's Debbie, don't call me a lady. I'm John's girlfriend." She replied with a sarcastic smile. Man I love my girlfriend.

I went closer to her and put my arm on her shoulder while she put hers on my waist.

"Ohh I see, well it's alright because I'm engaged, but your girlfriend's very hot John so you better watch out" Mike said winking at Deb

"I'm the luckiest man in the world" I flicked him off and we all laughed.

"Congrats Mike, I never knew you'd be tied up one day" Kennedy said

"Who could deny Khiara Martin, right fellas?" Mike said

If you guys don't know, Khiara Martin is known to be the sluttiest woman in the planet with huge knockers. She seems like the perfect fit for Mike, good luck with them.

"You guys are the perfect couple" Garrett replied and we all laughed.

**
I don't know if I had the guts to do this. Jared was already tuning his guitar. Pat was settled on the drums and Garrett and Kennedy were obviously ready. It was just me who wasn't.

It's the first time we're playing this, and I hope she likes it. I wrote this songs a couple of nights ago, man I'm nervous as shit right now. Here goes.

Well where I come from,
You learn to take it nice and slow.
But baby since we met,
Oh, it's been go, go, go.


I started singing the song and kept looking at her with that smile on her face. If she only knew what I'm feeling right now.

So you can rough me up,
Yeah baby you can hurt me too.
Because all I got,
You see, all I got is you.


I winked at her and I saw her cheeks all red. This is why I keep making efforts. To see my girl happy.

So where I come from,
You learn to make the best of things.
Honey since we met,
You know you've had the best of me.

So you can lock me out,
Yeah baby throw away that key,
Because all I know,
Is that this is where I wanna be.


I continued singing to her and she just kept giggling and smiling.


Oh, you can use me up til it all runs out,
Baby don't stop now.

I'm all yours,
I'm all yours somehow,
Baby don't stop now.

No, honey don't stop now.


I turned to her and sang the last part.

Well, baby don't stop now.

I went up to her not knowing what to do. They guys were planning about the next song. I walked out of the room with debbie, and I saw her tearing up again.

"Why do you always cry when I do something big? Do you hate the song? Sorry if it wasn't that good I just-" I said and she cut me off with a very passionate kiss.

"I love the song, No one's every written a song about me. I love you John." She replied.

This girl's a keeper.

I kissed her again and stroked her hair right after. Her cheeks flushed again and I told her I loved her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler. I really love their relationship. All the guys I know are douchebags. Where are all the John's at?

Okay first of all I'm really happy that there's a lot of readers. But can't you guys just take the time to comment? :( I seriously want to know what you guys think. Please?

For all of you All Time Low fans out there check out my other story Our Time Went Out Come on guys you know you love Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth ;) I just updated it as well today! I'll keep updating both stories if you guys comment!

Check out my new story as well We change, We wait. Another one With John Ohh in it. Check it out if you like The Summer Set. Idk whether to pair her up with Stephen or John Ohh. Help me? :)

If you're shy, hit me up here You can be anon if you want!

Thanks again and keep reading!! x