Status: Active

From L.A. lights to Arizona skies

Perfection isn't needed.

We went back inside and the rest of the guys dared her to play the drums, the bass, lead guitar and sing.

I didn't know she'd actually do it, but she did. And she was amazing.

She finally gave in. Pat stood up from the drum set and handed her the drum sticks.

"Hit it hard okay?" Pat told her.

Whenever he talks to her I always feel this jealousy come through me.

"Oh you know it" she replied.

I didn't know what to expect from her. She started hitting on the drums. Played for it a little while, then she hit harder and harder and that's when a familiar song was now being played by this amazing girl in front of us.

She hit to the rhythm of the song master of puppets. For pat, it was the hardest song to follow the beat. But here she was playing it like it was easy as pie.

"Whoa she is killing it" Kennedy shouted

"Wow she's even better thank pat! Hands down!" Jared exclaimed

"What did I tell you guys?" Garrett said acting like a proud parent.

"Hey, I have feelings too y'know" pat said and we all laughed.

Deb stopped drumming and we all clapped and whistled.

"Now that you proved that you're better than pat, can you beat me and kenny in the guitar?" Jared asked her

"Challenge accepted" she replied with a smile

"That's impossible, no one beats Jared and kenny. Even you babe" I told her in an intimidating way

"We'll see about that" she said giving me a wink.

She went back to the platform and strapped Jared's guitar on her shoulder. After she tuned the guitar, she got a pick from the mic stand and started playing yet another familiar song.

She was playing "pour some sugar on me" by Def Leppard. We all started laughing and jumping. She proved me wrong. She was way better than jared and kennedy combined.

"Okay fine you win, you are better than them" I said and gave her cheeks a kiss.

"Thanks babe" she gave me a big smile.

"Fine, sure you could beat us, but could you beat John?" Kennedy said

"What do you mean beat John?" She said and started giggling

"Oh you know what he means debbie" Garrett playfully punched her arm

"Oww!" She replied and messed up his hair.

"Sing for us deb, let out your angelic voice" I told her pulling her into a back hug.

"No. And if I agreed I wouldn't even know what to sing" she said

"How about wonder wall? You sang that in the car remember?" I told her

"Yeah come on deb you love that song!" Garrett pushed her as well

"No" she replied

"Come on, I'll buy you ben and jerry's" I told her

"With sprinkles on top?" She asked me with kiddy eyes "

Yes!" I exclaimed

"Fine, but someone has to play the guitar for me" she winked at us as she went up the platform again

"I'll do it" jared said.
*******************

Jared started strumming and I could see deb looking at her shoes tapping to the rhythm of the song.

I never heard anyone sound so pure and perfect. When she ended the song all of our jaws dropped and she looked at us with a questioning look.

"I was horrible" she said while looking down at her shoes.

"You were magnificent" I said and kissed her softly in the lips.

"Was I really?" She asked the rest of the guys and they all nodded and she blushed right away.

"So now that we know that you can do anything, ready to go home and cuddle?" I whispered in her ear

"Heck yeah!" She replied.

She was about to kiss me when the door opened and all our jaws dropped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for updating just now guys. You should all thank insideofyou for commenting! If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have updated.

So another comment leads to another update! I missed writing this story so much so I'll be updating ver very soon!!

And oh yeah please check out my new story You be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground (for all those who love depressing stories, kidding.)

Thanks a million! Love y'all! x