Status: Active

From L.A. lights to Arizona skies

Did I mention I hate roller coasters? Well if not I totally do!

John

Looking at debbie sleeping beside me is such a nice view. She looks like an angel. Every time I look at this girl my heart seems to stop. I never thought this girl could be mine. I may be the luckiest man alive. I will never leave her.

She's perfect. She gets to know me, she's really adorable and funny. Not like those shallow, superficial bitches everywhere. I guess it's safe to say I... love her.

She looked stunning today. Her black hair streaked in red and purple highlights. Her skin was pale but her cheeks were very red because of the Arizona heat. I have never looked at a girl from this point of view. Actually I never dated any girls or got into an exclusive relationship. I just wanted to get in their pants.

But when it came to Debbie all I wanted to do was get to know her more and make her smile. I didn't even care if she'd have sex with me or not.

"John cornelius" I flinched when nana called me, not noticing she was up already.
"Yes Gramps?" I asked her in a shocked tone.

"I am so proud of you honey, you have made my granddaughter trust once again. The last time she was in Arizona a ruthless boy broke her heart. She was torn into pieces. But she never cried about him, not one bit. She cried because she let a guy deceive her. And I know that you're nothing like him, John. You might actually be the one for her. Remember those times when you would ask about her? From that moment I knew you were the one to open her heart to love again and I thank you for that. I'm just asking you for one simple thing. Don't break her heart. I never want to see her torn into pieces again." Gramps told me. She was a big help in my life. She was the reason why I wanted to meet Debbie actually.

All those stories about her got me wondering. I decided to meet and fall in love with this girl and I won't break her heart like those other guys.

"Don't worry gramps I won't" I replied and she gave me a relieved smile

For once I felt good knowing that I did something right. In reality I wanted to beat the shit out of the guy that broke her heart, like how I wanted to beat Josh up but worse. I know one thing. I will never hurt Debbie, never.

If he only knew[/b

"John I have to pee" She said waking up

"Seriously?" I asked her

"No I was kidding you bastard I just wanted to say the word pee (she said in a sarcastic way). Of course I want to pee!" She said punching me in the arm and caused me to laugh

"Now, now you two shouldn't be playing. John keep yours eyes on the road and Deborah please let John focus." Gramps said

"Ohmygosh we're here!" Debbie excalimed while jumping off of her seat. She even woke granpa up.

I parked the car in front of the gas station beside the carnival. Deb got off the car quickly, she was too excited. I helped the couple go down the car and we all went to the register and I payed for our tickets. We separated into two groups. Gramps said we needed some alone time so we split up with them. We decided to meet at the car at exactly 8 pm sharp.

After Deb and I tried almost all the rides, the most amazing thing happened.

"John.." Deb murmured. I got a little nervous

"Uhh yea?" I said nervously

"I think I.. Uhmm. I love you" she said as she put her hands on her face. She does that when she's embarrassed, covering her face. I find it adorable. I wanted to tell her I loved her back but she ran away.

I ran after her with a smile on both our faces. I just wanted to kiss her right then and there. When I caught her, I hugged her and kissed those soft lips of hers. I was never fond of PDA but she made me do it. I couldn't resist her.

She pulled away from me and I told her I loved her back. A tear went down her eye. Dammit I did something wrong. I could kick my ass right now.

"Oh shit did I do something wrong? Why are you crying deb? I'm really sorry!" I excalimed.

"You didn't do anything wrong John, you're doing everything exactly right. I'm just so happy. I love you too much that I'm scared you might run away and hurt me in the end like those other guys that broke my heart. But I know you're different." She gave me a smile. I swear it made me love her even more.

"I will never hurt or leave you, youre too precious and fragile babe. You're the only one for me okay? Don't ever think on bit that I'll leave you because I won't. I'm saying this because it's true. I love you okay." I said this and she cried more. But I know she cried because she was happy not because she was miserable. She looked pretty even though her tears were all over.

"You know what would make me feel better John?" She asked in a sneaky way

"What is it Deb?" I said while giving off a nervous laugh

"Look, I know you hate big roller coasters but can we please try that one? I promise It'll be the last one!" She pouted that irresistable pout of hers and pointed the biggest roller coaster I have ever seen my whole entire life. Shit I hate roller coasters. I am doomed.

"Alright already, but If I die I swear my ghost won't leave you alone." I said and she kissed my cheek leaving me with a nervous stomach.

"I love you too by the way" she said before running off to the line. I had the biggest smile ever.

This day was the best, but yes some people recognized me today. They took photographs of me and deb and I signed their stuff. It didn't ruin my day like it used to.
In the line, I heard girls murmuring behind me and deb. Oh no here it is. I looked behind me and saw the girls looking at deb who was smiling at me and I took her hand and she put her head on my shoulder.

We both flinched when the girls behind us poked her. She kept laughing and turned around.

"Yes girls?" Deb asked politely while laughing

"Oh my goodness it is you, hi you're Lexie Sobel right?" The girl had hope in her eyes

"Uhh yeah! What's up?" She asked and smiled back while the two girls were shaking excitedly.

"We were wondering we could take a picture with you if that's okay?" The other girl asked her. wow I never knew Deb was famous, whoops.

"Oh yeah sure but who'll take the picture?" Deb asked

"I'll do it no worries" I offerred and the girls looked ecstatic

The two girls had the biggest smile on their faces next to Deb, she was stunning.

"Last picture do something with your faces" I said t them

The two girls both had their tounge out forcing themselves to look cute while Debbie was "trying" to put on an ugly face but it ended up really pretty in a funny way.

"I can't believe this is happenning you are my fashion icon miss Lexie" One of the girls said

"Aww thanks that is so sweet" Debbie replied with her cheeks flushed red

"I never knew this day would come, can I please hug you?" the other girl asked Deb

"Of course sweetie, come here" Debbie said opening her arms up pulling the girl into a hug

Then other people started noticing her and calling her Lexie. The girls kept squealing things like "You are like my fashion superhero" "Your photos are beatiful" "Can you please sign this for me?" Can we please have a picture together?"

Deb looked really shocked and so did I. I wanted to know what was going on but the girls wouldn't leave. I was happy for Debbie but I wanted her all to myself today. Thank God we were up next. We sat on the roller coaster and I forgot how nervous I was.

"Babe what was that?" I asked her goofily

"I'll tell you in the car okay?" She said as I kissed her again. Man I have no self control.

Before the ride started we both heard a girl behind us say, "oh my gosh John Oh and Lexie Sobel are dating I am so calling the media" and there it was, the phone call that almost ruined our day.

We both gave the girl a "look" and believe me she looked really scared. The ride as about to start when I closed my eyes and kept my sanity. Debbie grabbed my hand and kissed me.

"It's gonna be okay babe I'm here, there's nothing to worry about" She said while hugging me while I tightened my grip on her.

She should be the one who's scared, and I should be the brave one. Man I'm such a pussy.

We both kept screaming and we both bursted in laughter when the ride ended.
"Oh shit, John look!" Deb pointed the huge group of paparazzi and media waiting on the exit lane. We were dead.

But this really nice dude showed us another way to exit. When we got out the reporters ran after us. They kept saying nasty things like, "So are you two sleeping together?" "I thought you left LA to be a stripper" "So does this mean John Oh isn't gay?"

We both flicked them off. Sometimes paparazzis are such pigs. We both ran towards the car seeing the lovely couple waiting for us already. But there was one interviewer with a cameraman beside her.

She asked us for a quick interview and we both said yes since we didn't have any choice.
First question was if we were together and we both said yes. Second question was if Deb was going back to LA. I never thought of that actually. Her reply crushed me at first but then she added some stuff that made me happy.

First she said, "Yes I'll definitely be going back to LA since I have my work there" she said and my heart broke.

But then she added, "But I won't live there anymore, I'll be only checking in from time to time and hopefully John would want to come with me" She said looking at me and I had a big grin on my face and nodded.

The next question was if The Maine was going on tour this summer and I said yes, the interviewer asked how many tours were we gonna have and I said we had 2 upcoming tours. 1 month in the States and 2 months in Europe. I saw deb frown when I said that though.

The interviewer said, "You should take Lexie on tour with you guys, John. You two seem like a very close couple."

"Maybe I should" I said winking at my girlfriend and saw her cheeks flush which made me smile even more.

We said our goodbyes and went inside the car. Nana and grandpa were already asleep. We had a terrific day and nothing ruined it.

"What is it with people calling you Lexie?" I said poking her face

"It's what they call me back in LA nd apparently here. Only my friends call me Debbie" She replied

"Did you have a job in LA, besides bossing your football team?" I asked her and she sighed in reply so I asked her again and said, "well?"

"Okay fine I'll tell you. I work for ELLE and AP magazine and I have my own clothing company. I'm a fashion designer, a stylist and a photographer. You happy John?" She said while giving off a laugh

"Whoa my girlfriend's famous! Wait did you just say AP? We headlined a tour for them before and we've been on the magazine a couple of times. How come I didn't get to meet you back then?" I aked her

"Well you see whenever The Maine was having tours and photoshoots my co-worker chelly would always get the spot and begged our boss since she's been obsessing about you guys all the time. I never knew who The Maine was til Pat and Garrett told me that that's their band. I was so shocked and I wanted to see the both of them again but chelly wouldn't let me so I let it pass and toured with different bands instead" She said.

Now I remember that girl Chelly AP brought with us to do our photoshoots and other shiz for the magazine. She was pretty annoying and she wanted to get in my pants. I wish It was debbie instead.

"So you toured with other bands?" I asked really jealous of the idea

"Absolutely! I toured with All Time Low, Versaemerge, We Are The In Crowd and other great bands! I never got to tour with bands from Arizona though cause chelly would always get the spot." She replied.

I know Alex and Jack hopefully they didn't flirt or hit on her, but that's way impossible for them.

"That's cool babe, but will you come to our tour this time?" I asked her and kept praying that she would agree.

"I'd love to John! And I could be the band's stylist if you want" She asked
I totally loved that idea. I can't wait to tour with my girl and sing my heart out to her on stage.

"That'd be really awesome babe!" I replied and hugged her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now that John knows how famous debbie is in LA, things are gonna get better, I'm excited to post the touring part but not just yet. ;)

someone tumblr asked me about the story yay, but that person was anonymous :( haha. keep reading!!