I Fell in Love With a Dead Boy

I still remember

“Are you absolutely joking?”
“No”
“Aw FIA!”
I cringed as Frank yelled at me down the phone.
“There must be someone else?”
“There really isn’t. That’s the problem, I’m stuck here.”
Frank made a snort noise down the phone. “Well I’m gutted you can’t come but he’s going to be more gutted than anyone.”
“I’m gutted just as much.” I sighed, reclining back into the couch, lazily flicking the channels of the TV.
“I’ll guess I’ll see you soon then.”
“Yeah.”
“Bye Fia.”
“Bye Frank.”
I tossed my cell into the cushions next to me. I couldn’t believe this had happened. Gerard was getting out of hospital today and Frank had organised a surprise ‘welcome home’ party. Unfortunately I was stuck here babysitting Joe and Jake as it was also Billie and Adi’s anniversary and no one else was available to watch the boys. I seriously couldn’t believe my bad luck, how could all the people that Adi and Billie knew be busy tonight of all nights?
The boys were in bed and I was left alone staring at the monotonous TV, wishing to God that I could have seen Gerard’s face when he walked into Frank’s house. I also wanted to experience just being with Gerard now that everyone knew about us. I hated Billie for this. I really did.
Billie hadn’t spoken to Gerard since he found out about us, even at the hospital he stayed silent and let Mike do all the “hope your okay” kind of talking. Adi suggested it was because he was still pretty angry about the whole thing, but he didn’t mention it when I was around. It was warm tonight, I sat huddled around a cushion, beer at my bare feet and clad in pyjama shorts and top, (courtesy of Adeline of course). I was watching some random horror film that Frank had sent Tre the other week. The surfacing night filled the room with darkness and black shadows and I soon found myself ebbing into sleep.

“BRRRRINNNG”

My eyes shot open at the noise of the front door bell. Rubbing my right eye jadedly I glanced at the TV clock. Half 12. Billie and Adi were home early. I urged myself up from the sofa, stretching slowly and shuffling to the front door.
I yawned as I reached for the latch and pulled the wood towards me.
“Holy Shit.”
There standing in front of me was Gerard.
“Hey Fia”
My heart thudded wildly in my chest as my eyes scanned his body in disbelief. Was I still dreaming here? Gerard grinned at me, running a nervous hand through his lengthened black hair.
“Can I come in?” He asked, anxiously stepping over the threshold of the house. He looked so beautiful, black tight jeans clutching his legs, black shirt, and black suite jacket clinging to his torso. I stumbled backwards. Clumsily letting him into the house, mouth still agape at the man before me, I blinked, making doubly sure that this wasn’t a hallucination.
Closing the door behind him I stuttered, “Gerard what are you doing here? Your party?”
“I wasn’t enjoying it without you there Fia, Frank told me where you were and…here I am” he smiled swinging his arms in front of his torso, presenting himself to me in a grin.

I smiled at him, a mixture of complete excitement gushing over me. I jumped at him, not being able to control myself, lurching into his arms and pressing my lips against his forcefully. Gerard’s immediate taste of cigarette and tang crashing through my body and sending shivers through my back.
I pulled away from him, grinning widely as electric green rays from his eyes shot back through my brown ones. A familiar feeling began to bubble in the pit of my stomach as his voice growled,
“Happy to see me then?”
“Of course” I whispered back, my fingers threading through the long hairs at his neck.
“How are you?” I asked, he looked so good, so well.
“Better now I’m here” he breathed tracing his hands up my neck and pulling my body closer.
Suddenly, all I could think of was getting Gerard out of those skinny jeans as quick as possible. He brought my face in again for another deep fiery kiss, tongues entwining and gasping breath slitting the air like a razor. Crashing through into the living room the back of my knees collided with the sofa and I went flying on my back, Gerard on top of me giggling insanely.
“Oh God those amazing little shorts need to come off now…” he groaned, grinding his hips against mine and producing excruciatingly fabulous friction. His lips wandered down my neck, sucking at the pale skin as my fingers danced across his scalp. His hands wandered down to the skin under my shirt and I groaned at the feel of those strong palms holding me so tightly. My own anxious hands left his hair to slide his jacket on the floor before beginning to address the buttons on his shirt.
My stumbling fingers couldn’t release the plastic buttons of their confides, I growled in frustration as Gerard sat up from my chest, smiling down at me greedily and slowly undressing his torso of the black fabric. The look in his eye and the slow movement of his hands created that hot feeling in my stomach and I bit my lip to prevent me from moaning at him removing his shirt so teasingly in front of me.

He grinned and reached forward clutching my face and bringing me upwards to meet his lips once more. I traced down his neck planting kisses and sucking frantically and he groaned, flinging his neck backwards to give me better access, fingers threading through my hair as his skin began to run with a thin layer of sweat.
I clambered on top of him, pushing him into the couch below, kissing his torso and making my way down to his jeans. The groans and whines erupting from his mouth spurned me on further down to the zip and freeing his legs of their restraints.
Straddling him, I moved my palms slowly down his tensing body, smirking as his eyes widened when my fingers came into contact with the hard erection underneath his boxers. Gerard rolled his head back, eyes shutting in complete pleasure as my fingers traced along his length. His hips jerked up sending shocks through my own body as I leaned down to entangle my tongue with his as his hands traced up my chest to remove my shirt and toss it to the floor.
He flipped me over suddenly, him now on top; he pulled down his boxers, his erection pressing into my thigh. I gasped as his hands met my breast, the right palm slowly tracing down my body to my panties that were ripped off in a confused hurry. I moaned… my whole body tensing as his fingers traced where my panties had been, rubbing me softly.
“Oh Gerard” I groaned, my fingers tightening around his hair as my hips bucked up into his hand.
Smirking against my lips he rocked his knee against my thigh pushing my legs open… and with a thrust he was in me. I moaned loudly as he built a steady rhythm between us, a fiery grumble in my stomach erupting as I came closer and closer to my climax. I couldn’t hold on any longer and I came, shuddering and contracting around him, his arms holding me tight as I shivered in my post-cum shocks that shot through my very veins.

Collapsing onto my chest he pulled out of me and buried his face in my neck. Our chests heaved together as we fought for breath, his smell and the soft feeling of his skin eroding my senses. I sighed in complete satisfaction. Gerard lifted his head up from my neck, his arms tightening around me, a grin protruding from under the black mess that was now his hair. I giggled at how cute he looked.
“What?” he chuckled pulling me even closer to him if that was remotely possible?
“You” I sighed, “How do you manage to look that cute after being so naughty?”
Gerard chuckled, “I dunno”
I rolled my eyes as he kissed my cheek. “I’m just a charmer” he giggled.
“A charmer who wants to lie here for a while”
“We can’t.” I moaned, “They’ll be back soon”
“I don’t care I just want you here like this forever.”
I shifted up the couch, still clutching his head, “Well maybe we can do that another time.”
Gerard groaned, “Goddammit.” He sighed pulling himself away from me and passing me my clothes.

I ended up fully encased in Gerard’s now fully clothed arms, he was playing with the ends of my long hair as the door bell rang. He shot me a scared look and I smiled warmly at him. Getting up to open the door, Adi and Billie burst in like a couple of giggling school kids.
“FIA!” Billie yelled running at me and tackling me to the floor in a drunken pile. I screeched and rolled him off me as he giggled on his back.
“Have fun then?” I asked getting up.
“Yeesh fanks Fi” Adi slurred giggling as she pulled her husband up and stumbled backwards.
“Boys okays?” Adi blinked at me trying to act sober.
I nodded, “Yep. They are fast asleep” My mind thudded, thank God.
“I’ll think we’ll bed go now” Billie giggled heading for the stairs and pulling his wife with him.
I chuckled as they desperately tried to ascend the stairs between tripping up and falling on each other in giggles. When they had safely disappeared from sight I turned around to see Gerard smiling at me.
“Everything okay?” he whispered.
“Yeah” I nodded moving in to hug him tightly.
“I’m gonna go Fia, I’ll ring you tomorrow.”
“Gerard” I sighed, “It’s half two, you can’t go anywhere, just stay.”
He shook his head, “Nah, I’ll see you tomorrow okay? I’m terrified of Billie Joe going a-
wol on me”
I giggled silently, “He’s half your size.”
Gerard chuckled kissing the top of my head as we walked closer to the door.
“I know, but he has more friends than I do.”
Gerard opened the door and stepped down form the threshold.
“Good night Fia. See you tomorrow.”
“Good Morning Gerard” I smiled as he brought his hand up to my face, bringing me down to kiss him softly.
“That was the best welcome home party ever” he whispered walking off down the path. I waved and watched him disappear down the street, I sighed in satisfaction. Gerard would have to face Billie sometime and something told me it would be sooner rather than later.