I Fell in Love With a Dead Boy

Don't Listen to Stewart Brand

When a fantasy turns you on, you're obligated to God and nature to start doing it - right away” – Stewart Brand

…Mike sat staring up at me on my couch; my eyes traced his tattooed muscular chest just visible underneath his open shirt.
“What do you want?” I breathed, standing in anger in just my dressing gown and underwear. Livid that he had woken me up so early for no apparent reason.
Mike shot up on his feet with such force I stepped back in shock.
“I wanted to come and see you and I must say I picked a damn good time” he smiled glancing at my bare legs.
I folded my left leg behind my right, in attempt to shield my naked skin, my mouth dropping in horror. What the hell?
“Yeah” he smiled, “I wanted to see you because I want to…well”
He came closer and closer to me. No... no Fia fight this, fight it…
“…I wanted to finish what I started in that coffee room…”
Mike suddenly grabbed my torso and slammed me up against the wall attacking my mouth furiously. I wanted to scream, kick him off me, hit him and yell but instead I let out an almighty groan.
OH GOD he tasted so good. My mind clouded as Mike’s frantic animal hands grabbed at my thighs lifting me up higher and pushing his tongue further in my mouth. I wrapped my legs tighter around him as he thrust his hips into my groin producing shuddering growls from the both of us. My hands grabbed and pulled at his hair as pleasure coursed through my entire body. This was so wrong but GODDAMN it felt so GOOD.
I felt Mike hard underneath his jeans and I let out a gasp as finally our mouths parted and he began attacking my neck with snapping brutal kisses. I shut my eyes and just savoured the feel of him against my skin.

I needed to be closer to Mike I wanted all these clothes of his off, I wanted his bare skin next to my own and as quickly as possible I forced myself forwards and we toppled to the floor of my living room. Mike groaned beneath me, his hips bucking up into mine.
He rolled over, forcing himsel on top as he pulled his shirt off over his head. I groaned at the sight of Mike’s strong tattooed chest heaving above me. He smirked and began kissing my neck and collarbone, slowly sliding my dressing gown over my body and kissing me tenderly.
“Oh… God… Fia… your… so… beautiful…” Mike whispered between soft kisses.
I rolled my head back in pleasure as he ran his fingers along my bare sides, “Mike…this…this…is…so…wrong”
I gasped as he moved back up to my lips pressing his own against mine so softly.
“Its wrong Fia…but…I don't care…I want you so bad…”
I moaned as Mike’s hand traced down to my panties, brushing them softly with his fingertips. His mouth tackled mine in a cloud of fury as I made for the belt of his jeans.
“F...fuck me Mike” I whispered against his lips, shaking in overwhelming anticipation and lust.

Whipping the jeans free from his legs Mike pulled down his boxers and my panties frighteningly quick. He gazed down at me lying beneath him and moaned loudly.
I smirked as he parted my legs and thrust into me.
I groaned his name as he thrust into me punishingly hard and fast, moans and gasps of breath filled the air as we both came in a shattering plummet of unconsciousness…

“Fia that was so good.”
I opened my eyes to meet Gerard, his sweaty face and black hair sticking to his scalp in post-come calmness. Little did he know I had just fantasised about fucking Mike Dirnt whilst fucking him. He brought me close to his chest and kissing my cheek softly. I buried my face in his neck, feeling all kinds of guilt racking through my stomach, I was such a bitch. I knew I loved Gerard, but that clinch with Mike had been playing on my mind. It surprised me that during the last few moments of climax that small fantasy of Mr. Dirnt happened to pop into my head. I lay there, closing my eyes against Gerard’s naked chest thinking about all the things that had happened in the past year. I can just never be fucking happy can I? I’m lying here in bed with Gerard Way and all I can think about is my Uncle’s best friend. This is all Mike’s fault. I can never, never, act on those thoughts.

“Hey, come on sleepy head, we have to go”
I groaned into Gerard’s chest, a mixture of complete mental torment and having to get up to go to Adi and Billie’s house.
Adi was determined to make Billie and Gerard talk again; she thought that this was best over a dinner with Mike, Brittany, Tre and his new girlfriend Hannah. She confessed that she only organized this dinner because it was hard for Billie to yell with a mouth full of food. Adi knew all the tricks.
“No… Gerard I want to stay here.”
He chuckled and stroked my bare thighs softly, “I want to stay too Fi but we can’t be late for this and plus I’m already terrified.”

I sighed and kissed his chest before rising from the bed. I walked to the bathroom with just a thin piece of sheet covering my nakedness. I could feel those green eyes on me and I grinned as I opened the bathroom door. The thing I loved most about Gerard is that you never truly know what he is thinking.
“You want to help me get washed?” I yelled from the bathroom door.
Within a few moments the door opened and Gerard popped his head around the wooden frame.
“What was that?” he giggled with a cheeky smirk on his face.
“Oh nothing, if you didn’t hear it the first time I’m not repeating it” I teased stepping into the shower and tossing the sheet over the curtain rail.
“If I heard correctly it was something about helping you get washed?”
I giggled as I turned the shower on.
“I CAN’T HEAR YOU GERARD…” I joked
“SOMETHING ABOUT…”
“WHAT?”
“I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT... fuck this…”
I jumped as two strong arms enveloped my torso. I giggled furiously as he spun me around clashed our bodies together.
“You need to clean out your ears” he smirked kissing down my neck.
I closed my eyes and relished this feeling; God only knows what’s going to happen at this dinner, God only knows if we’ll both survive this.