Status: Slowly Updating

In the Background

If You Only Knew

I was soon being shaken awake, as we had aparently arrived at the place where they were going to play. I started to get excited and went over to Val to help her get the merch stuff set up. The guys were going to play last so they had some time to chill and watch the other bands that were setting up and doing soundcheck.

Jimmy had came over when Val and I had finished setting up. We all talked and laughed at random things, just like always. Matt had came over as well, telling Jimmy that they had to start setting up, and he gave Val a kiss before leaving.

"So, how are things going with Jimmy?" Val asked as we sat down.

"Good. I'm glad he's back."

"He still doesn't know does he?"

"How am I supposed to tell him? 'Oh, hey Jimmy, did I ever mention that I have a major crush on you?'" I ran my hand through my hair.

Jimmy's P.O.V

I was talking with Noelle and Val, when Matt came over saying that we had to start setting up.

I walked away with Matt before remembering that I didn't say goodbye to Noelle and Val, so I walked back to the booth.
They were sitting down and their backs were to me, so I decided that I would scare them.

"How am I supposed to tell him? 'Oh, hey Jimmy, did I ever mention that I have a major crush on you?'" Noelle said.

What?!

She. Likes. Me?

After everything I did, she likes me.

I grinned. I guess my plan will work out better than I had thought.

I was still grinning as I skipped, yes skipped, back to the boys, completely forgoting that I still hadn't said bye to the girls.

Noelle's P.O.V

Val rubbed my back, trying to comfort me. I sighed but pushed the situation to the back of my mind.

"Why don't you go see the boys play, and I'll stay here." Val suggested.

I nodded and heaved myself off the chair. The boys were on stage finishing setting things up. I made my way into the front with no problem. The boys finished and smiled when they saw me.

"How you guys doin!" Matt yelled at the crowd. "Were Avenged Sevenfold!"

There was a pretty good crowd response. They started their set and I jumped around singing the lyrics.

I was sweating when they finished their set, but I was grinning. I was proud at how far they've came, and I knew that this is only the begining.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's really short and I'm sorry but I had to stop it here because something big is gonna happen in the next chapter. Also, I tried writing in Jimmy's view and I'm hoping I did a good job. Anyway, Enjoy!

And if you find any mistakes I really sorry..