Status: Slowly Updating

In the Background

Excitement

Today was the day we would be leaving for tour. I was excited to be able to go. The boys deserved this and I knew that soon all their hard work would pay off. They were all happy when they found out the news of me coming. Sadly, Val and I were the only girls going. Ashley's parents didn't want her to go, claiming we were all bad influences and that she should go with them to Colorado to visit family.

It was sad that she wasn't coming, but I knew that Brian was more sad that his girlfriend wouldn't be their to support him but he understood. I promised I would take as many pictures and videos I could for her, thanks to Matt's mom for giving us a camera.

Zacky was upset as well since he hadn't to talk to his crush but we all knew that It wouldn't have lasted long. He had been talk to more to my cousin Zoey and I could tell he was developing a crush on her. I knew that they would've
made a good couple one day.

Since were speaking of everyones relationships, Matt and Val were still going strong. Johnny still was single, as always. Then there was Jimmy and me.

It was a complicated relationship. I had started to have feelings for him once again, even though I told myself not to. I was begining to think he did to, but I was never sure with him. Now, I'm back to stage one.

"Hey sunshine, are you ready?" Matt asked as he stood next me on the sidewalk.

I turned to look at him and gave him a grin. "Hell yeah!" We high-fived and laughed.

Everyone was outside my house waiting on Val who was getting the van. Zacky and Brian were sprawled out on the grass, still sleepy since it was early in the morning. Jimmy and Johnny were messing around as usual. Matt and I were sitting on the sidewalk curb talking about the tour.

"So I never asked yet, but how long is tour?" Nobody really mentioned to me how long it was going to be.

"It's gonna be about 6 months." I nodded my head.

We sat there in a comfortable silence.

Soon a white van pulled up and Val jumped out of the drivers seat.

"Who's ready to get this tour started!" She yelled and everyone shouted in excitement.

We all piled in the van and I took a quick picture before we started our adventure. There was loud chatter throughout the van. Matt was driving with Val up front with him. That left the back for Zacky, Brian, Johnny, Jimmy and I.

I was laying across Jimmy with my head on his chest. I was listening to his chat with Brian about random things. I occasionally put in my two cents before relaxing against Jimmy. Brian kept giving me knowing looks when Jimmy wasn't paying attention. I glared at him everytime he did.

Eventually tiredness had settled and soon only Matt, Jimmy and I were awake. Everyone else had fallen asleep. I grabbed the camera from my bag and snapped a picture before putting it back.

"So, are you ever going to tell me your big mysterious secret?" I asked Jimmy looking up at him. I was still in the same position as before.

He smirked and I sighed knowing that I wasn't going to get an answer but I still had to try.

"Fine then. Sooner or later I'll find out." I then proceeded to childishly stick my tounge out at him.

He chuckled lightly at this. "I promise you'll know, but when the time is right. Be patiant young grasshopper." I snorted at what he last said.

"Yes master." I bowed my head at him before we started laughing.

"I've missed this." I looked in his eyes.

"So have I." We stared in each others eyes for what seemed to be forever, before Matt's sneeze brought us back to reality.

I laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I thought back to what just happened. That had to have meant something, Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
So since It's summer I'm going to try to update this story as much as I can. I've missed writing and I think I have some ideas so I'm gonna see where this goes. Some things have happened as mentioned on the last chapter, but now I'm better and just itching to write more :) And sorry for any mistakes, I just wanted to get this chapter out so I didn't send it to my editor.

Anyways......Comment and Subscribe!