Status: Slowly Updating

In the Background

I Knew This Would Happen

A few weeks had passed, and I have never been happier. Matt and I have gotten closer. Val has been there for me so many times I lost count. Ashley and I are like twins, we are that alike. Brian and Zacky are the ones who can make me smile no matter what. Johnny was like my little brother. Then there's Jimmy. We have gotten closer, and my feelings for him have grown.

"If you don't fucking stop poking me I will murder you with my bare hands." I threatened whoever was poking my side. I had been awoken rudely by someone poking me and I was starting to get annoyed.

Opening my eyes I rolled onto my back. "What the hell are you doing here Matt?" I was confused as to why Matt was here. Early in the morning also.

"I told you I was going to help you and your situation. So I'm here to help." I raised myself on my elbows. I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Just go take a shower. I'll have an outfit on your bed for you. When you’re done Val will come up here to do your makeup." I shook my head but still got up. I had an idea to what he was up to.

I reluctantly got out of the hot shower. Just like Matt had said there was an outfit on the bed waiting to be put on. I looked in the full length mirror that was on the wall. I shook my head. I was not going to wear this. My head snapped towards the door as I heard somebody knock.

"Noelle it's me, Val" Val called through the door.

I went to open the door. When she saw me she gasped. I looked down thinking that something was wrong with my outfit. When I saw nothing wrong with it I looked back up to Val.

"What is it?" I questioned her. Val was still looking at me.

She snapped out of her trance and smiled. "You look different. A good different though." She took my hand and sat me down at the end of my bed.

She dumped stuff out of her bag. It looked to be like makeup. She told me to close my eyes and I did. Once she was done she told me to go look in the mirror. She was right when she said I looked different. I just hope Jimmy will notice.

I walked down the stairs with Val at my side. She led me to the living room. Everyone was there. Though, most of the boys seemed to be asleep. Matt slapped the back of Zacky and Brian's head. It woke them up instantly. They glared at him. Matt just pointed over to me. They looked over and their mouths dropped open. I smiled shyly.

Ashley walked over to me. "You look great Noelle." She said as she hugged me.

Everybody got up to hug me and soon it turned into a group hug. We all let go. I looked at the clock on the wall. I panicked. I had forgotten to wake up Kimberly. Today she had a field trip, and I she had to be there at 7:00. It was currently 7:50.

Matt must have seen my panicked face. "Don't worry. Your aunt took Kimmy to school on her work." I instantly calmed down.

"So where's Jimmy?" I looked around noticing he wasn't down here.

"He's still asleep. I was going to go wake him up so we could get going." Val answered my question. She got up and went upstairs.

We were soon on our way to school. I looked at the school. In a few weeks I would be graduating and officially start my life.

I got out of the car and intertwined my arm with Ashley's. We started skipping towards the courtyard. We sat on the bench that we have always sat on. Jimmy sat next to me and laid his head on my shoulder. I chuckled, it seemed like someone is still sleepy.

"Have I told you that you look nice today?” I was glad Jimmy couldn't see my face. I was blushing, and I do not blush.

"Thanks." I said softly.

I was talking with Ashley when Jimmy suddenly jumped up from his spot. He quickly said something about having to do something and left. I raised my eyebrows in confusion and looked in the direction he ran off to. It seemed like everyone else was doing the same. I shrugged my shoulders and continued my conversation with Ashley.

Jimmy came walking back with a girl. "Guys and girls, this is my girlfriend Jamie." The girl named Jamie smiled. I forced a smile on my face.

I gave Matt a look. I knew he was wrong about Jimmy's feelings towards. Jimmy resumed his seat next to me. I got up and grabbed my bag. I let Jamie have my seat and said I was going to the bathroom.

I walked over to the sinks. Leaning against the sink, I looked into the mirror. I'm such an idiot. I should have never hung out with them. If I did that I would've never developed feelings for Jimmy. The bathroom door opened and I saw Val and Ashley standing there. I gave them a weak smile.

"Are you okay?" Val asked. I nodded my head. I wasn't going to care anymore.

"Yeah, I knew something like this was going to happen. I'm not gonna let this get at me." I grabbed my bag and opened the door.

I looked back at Val and Ashley. "Were gonna be late for class." They walked out with me.

Val and I made our way to class in silence. Ashley had English with Matt right now.

"Do you wanna ditch after class?" Val asked me before we entered the classroom. I nodded my head. It sounded like a good idea.

I paid no attention to the teacher like usual. And no I wasn't thinking about Jimmy either. I was just thinking. I was thinking about my parents mostly, and and my birthday. The reason I didn't like my birthday is because it was the day my parents were killed in the car crash. It wasn't a day of celebrating for me.

Val shook my arm. I look around and saw that that the class was empty. I packed up my books and we exited the class.

"Where do you wanna go?" Val and I were in the courtyard. I debated for a second before deciding.

"I was thinking of just going home. We could get Ashley and just watch movies. Is that alright?" I said and Val nodded her head.

We went looking for Ashley and told the guys we were going to have girl time. They understood and said goodbye to us. We took my car and went to my house. My aunt wasn't home so I knew I wouldn't get in trouble, yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter for ya. I really like this story so far and I hope you do to. I should have another chapter up tomorrow or Tuesday. Comment and subscribe if you haven't already.