‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Dolphins, Turtles, and Fish...Oh My.

Image

"Bam." Chey smiled and plopped down in his lap.

"What baby?" He rubbed her back.

"I think that when you go to LA I'm going to go out to Missouri to be with some of my family for awhile."

"Are you sure you don't want to go to LA?" He frowned.

"Yeah, I do, but you need to go have fun with your friends. I'm going to go to Missouri and have fun and then I'm gonna go home and start planning more of this wedding."

"Well, OK...Just be careful, please."

"I will, don't worry." She smiled. "I'll be fine."

Bam nodded and kissed her.

"We're here assholes." Johnny said, standing up.

Everyone piled off the bus and looked around. It was sunny and beautiful and there weren't too many people around. It was located right on the water and several enclosures and sections could be seen. The owner of the place came out with his wife and handed out leis made of real flowers. They asked a few of them where they were from and if they enjoyed the islands.

"It's been awhile since we've swam with the dolphins." Chris commented to Steveo.

"Is it fun?" Chey asked.

"Oh yeah." Steveo nodded and smiled.

"You'll love it, trust me." Chris added.

"I've never done it before." She nodded, taking out her water proof camera.

"You came prepared, didn'tcha?" Johnny asked.

"Of course I did." Sje smiled proudly and took a few pictures,

"Are all of you ready?" The owned asked in his heavy Hawaiian accent.

Him and his wife handed out life-jackets and started giving instructions and tips when with the dolphins. They told everyone that if they wanted to get out they could and help themselves to snorkling gear and go into the next enclosure to swim the reef and with fish. Slowly everyone was helped into the enclosure and introduced to several different trainers since there were so many of them.

After they swam for a few hours with the dolphins, Cheynne took more professional pictures with her other camera and then the owner's wife, Ka-nani, gladly took a picture of Cheyenne being kissed on one cheek by a dolphin and on the other by Bam. She knew she'd frame that one in the house.

"Ready baby?" Bam asked, getting out of the water.

"Yessum." She smiled and put her camera in its bag.

Bam piggy-backed her over the the other enclosure where they could snorkle. When Cheyenne jumped down, she went over to grab them gear while Bam walked over to Johnny and Steveo were.

"It's so good to see you happy again, dude." Johnny smiled.

"I know, man. I missed being able to come out and do shit."

"She's changing you though." Steveo commented.

"I might be...different, but I'm still me Steveo. I'm not miserable, I'm happy. She's got me to go out and and do shit I never would have done, like this. We never would have thought to come out and do this, and everyone is actually enjoying themselves." Bam defended.

"He's got a point, Steveo." Johnny nodded.

"I didn't mean to be mean or anything."

"I know, I'm just saying."

"Here you go, baby." Chey said, handing off gear.

"Thanks, where's your camera?"

"Oh, I asked Ka-nani to watch it while we swim."

"Want the rest?" He asked her, holding up is beer.

"Sure." She nodded and slowly finished the rest before putting her gear on.

"CheyChey, there's baby turtles over here." Angie called.

"Go ahead babe, I'll catch up." Bam smiled.

"OK." She smiled back and headed over to Angie, Dunn, and Raab.

Bam stayed behind with most of the Jackass crew as they did stupid shit for the cameras. Chey got tons of pictures of fish, turtles, and plants of all colors and types. She also took pictures with the boys, Angie, and even of the camera guys who were also enjoying themselves on the day off.

"We're doing dinner tonight too, right?" Tremaine asked while all of them dried off.

"That was the plan." Cheyenne nodded and smiled. "If all of you who are for sure going could tell me, I'll make the reservations and everything."

She took count on a piece of paper.

Herself, Bam, Phil and April, Dunn and Angie, Tremaine and his wife, Raab, Novak, Dico, Steveo, Chris, Ehren, Dave and his wife, Weeman, Preston, Kosick, and Johnny of course. This made it 20 on the dot.