‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Puppy Plans

Image

Cheyenne went off to call a resturant she found earlier while the other tried food that Ka-nani brought out for them and tried drinks that were a Hawaiian specialty.

"I'm thinking about getting Cheyenne a puppy or something." Bam said to Angie.

"Just as a present?" She asked.

"Yeah, so she's not completely lonely when I have to go for a long time to film."

"That might be a good iead. I know she said she missed being around animals awhile back."

"That's another reason I want to. It's easy enough because unfortunately I can't handle horses like what she grew up with."

"Were you thinking big or small, boy or girl?" Dunn asked, sipping a beer.

"Definetly a girl for her...I don't know, I don't like small dogs but I was thinking she'd probably want a lap dog or something to cuddle."

"Like a chiwawa?"

"Hell. No. I'm not gonna do a chiwawa. Maybe this dog called a Shiba Inu, they're like small huskies."

"She'd like that." Angie smiled.

"That's what I'll do then." He nodded.

Dunn shushed them as Chey came back.

"Everything OK?" Bam asked.

"Yes it is, I made the plans and everything is set for 7 tonight." She announced to everyone. "I also called and paid for a limo to pick all of us up tonight at 6:30 so just everyone be ready by then." She smiled.

"A limo?"

"Yeah, can you believe I got the only limo that big on this island." She laughed.

"Damn girl." Dave laughed.

She shrugged and smiled. "Thanks everyone for coming and hanging out today."

"Yeah, thanks for getting us to come out." Tremaine's wife smiled as well.

The whole crew spent the rest of the time swimming and walking around to see all of the native life. Around 4 they decided to retreat to the bus back to the hotel so they had plenty of time to relax a bit and get ready.

At the hotel, Cheyenne showered (with Bam) and proceeded to curl her hair and plan an outfit to wear out.

"Paparazzi is going to be everywhere tonight." Bam told her. "Especially now that they found out we're still here."

He was some what dressed up too, seeing as how everyone pretty much was. He was just as prepared to the paparazzi as Chey was. However, he was more used to it than she was and she was still trying to adjust to it all.

"You look hot." Bam smirked and stared at her.

Cheyenne had her curly brown hair hanging down her shoulders and back, and more of a natural look as far as her make up went. The dress she wore was a deep blue that complimented her newly tanned Hawaiian skin. It came down to mid-thigh and was a light material. Her chest was modest but there was a diamond v-shaped top that showed a small amount of skin. To finish it off she had on a pair of matching blue colored pumps.

"Thanks." She smiled. "I don't really dress up at home, so it's nice to try something new." She shrugged. "Is it too much?"

"No, not at all. You look perfect." He smiled.

Cheyenne sat in his lap on the couch and kissed him, cuddling into him. "I don't want to go home."

"I know babe, but I'll be home for a week while your in Missouri and I leave the day after you come home so it'll be a hit and miss for awhile."

"I'm gonna miss you." She sighed.

"I know, I miss you all the time. But I'll be home before you know it."

"I sure hope so."

"Come on, no sad talk. Let's enjoy the last few days here."

"Fine, fine." She agreed. "Ready?"

"Yup." He nodded and followed her out of the hotel room.

Cheyenne exited the hotel, elbow-to-elbow with Angie and ignored the paparazzi taking their pictures. Chey was still uncomfortable but she tried her hardest to look confident under the glare of the flashes.