‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Nakey Novak

Image

"I'll miss you hun." Bam said as he stood in the airport with Chey.

"I know baby, but I'll be back in 5 days." She smiled. "Go fuck around with Raab, do some stuff for the show, get in trouble. Just don't get arrested." She warned.

Bam laughed. "I won't get arrested, I promise."

"Kiss?" She smiled.

Bam smiled back and kissed his fiance, nothing too much but enough to say "Goodbye, I'll miss you." without him actually speaking the words.

"I love you baby." He murmured.

"I love you too."

"Call me when you get there."

"I will, I promise." She smiled and hugged him one last time while Mollie said her final goodbye's to her own fiance.

"Be safe girls." Mark waved and gave Chey a quick hug 'bye.'

Bam watched as they left and then went out to his Hummer. As he got in he got out his phone and dialed Missy's number.

"Hello?"

"It's Bam." He said.

"Hi Bam..." She murmured. "We go in tomorrow."

"I know that, I just need to know what time and where. Can you just text me everything?" He said, regretting even calling her in the first place. Her voice just set him on edge.

"Yeah, I can do that."

"Is the other guy going?"

"No he got tested a few days ago because he went out of town."

"K, just text me. Bye."

"Bye." She mumbled just before Bam hung up.

Cheynne knew he was meeting with Missy tomorrow. And although she wasn't OK with it, or even the whole situation still, she didn't deny him the right to go out and do what needed to be done. It was his own choice after all, not hers.

Bam didn't want to go just as much as Cheyenne didn't want him to go. But he needed to find out is this was his kid or not. If it were, it would ruin all of their wedding wants, and maybe even their relationship altogether. If the baby was his, their life would be spent in custody battles, arguments, and fights between all three of them.

He sighed as he pulled into the driveway and got out. Raab had already left for LA, mainly because of his girlfriend. It was nice catching up with him and he actually felt bad for the friendship he left behind.

When Bam woke up the next morning, he had a voicemail from Cheyenne saying she made it and they were already going down the river so her phone was in the car.

"Fuck." He groaned, pissed he slept through her call. "Fuck it." He rubbed his head, skipping a shower.

He pulled a beanie over his head and then pulled on a shirt and shorts, along with his necklaces. Angie had made a small breakfast for the few of them that were in the house. Novak was past out, pratically naked on the couch and Dunn was laughing, fucking with him and pissing him off.

"Hang over?" Angie asked Bam.

"No, just not looking forward to this bullshit."

Angie made a face, trying to understand what he was going through. "I'm sorry Bam. Just know that no matter what we're here for you and I know Cheyenne will understand."

"I know." He nodded. "Hey dipshit, I gotta go. I'll be back later." He said to Dunn who gave up trying to disturb nakey Novak.

"Alright bro, have fun."

"Have fun, my ass." He joked, not meaning to seem funny.

He left the house and got in the Hummer, smiling at a picture Cheyenne had left for him a few weeks back. When he got to the hospital he glared slightly, at nothing really. It was just the anger he had felt toward Missy.

"Bitch." He said to her, depsite that she wasn't there.

He went inside and followed a nurse's instructions to get to where he needed to be to meet up with Missy.

"Hi Bam." She said to him nervously.

"Hi." He said, noticing the belly that had grown beneath her hands.

He sat beside her and waited in silence like he was sure she had done alone before he got there.