‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Sleepy Start

Image

"Babe, I have good news." Bam smiled as Cheyenne finally sat down.

"What is it?" She smiled, handing him his food.

"Well, my manager found a magazine that would like to interview you and give you a 3 page spread and a photoshoot."

"Seriously?" Her smile widened. "In Hawaii?"

"Yeah, the only thing is you'd be modeling bathing suits so you won't be in a lot of clothes" He laughed.

"I don't care." She shrugged. "Wow, I've never modeled before." She giggled.

"You'll do great." He smiled.

"When is it?"

"It'll be the third day we're there around noon."

"I'm so excited!" She smiled and kissed him. "Thank you Bam."

"You brought your cameras too, right?"

"Of course, I want to get a lot of pictures in Hawaii, I've never been there before."

"You're going to love it." He smiled.

"I can't wait, I'm so glad I'm going with you."

Both of them ate and Cheyenne spoke briefly to Bam's manager before they boarded the plane about where they would go and what would happen. Wearing bathing suits did make her nervous, but at least she wasn't bare-ass naked. (Even though that's how Bam preferred it)

Cheyenne's hopes had been answered, when they got on the plane, the attendant kept the lights so dim they were almost off so that people could sleep, and so the boys actually gave in. Cheyenne sat at the window seat this time, Bam in the middle, and Novak next to him. Bam had both Novak and Cheyenne leaning on him, sleeping. He put his head ontop of hers and sighed, holding her hand.

It took him awhile, but he eventually fell asleep too. The attendant made an announcement a half hour before they landed to wake everyone up. Novak was the only one that protested, but Bam pushing him out of his seat and into the aisle sure did the job of waking him up. Bam carried Cheyenne on his back out of the airport where a limo picked all of them up. chey was half asleep through everything. It was too early for each of them despite the time difference and they all agreed to go straight to bed at the hotel.

The Jackass Crew rented out the whole 5th floor, some of the best suites, at the hotel. The hotel actually suggested it and gave them a cheaper price because they feared they would disturb too many people if they didn't have their own personal area. The floor they were on only had 8 rooms, due to the size of the suits. Ape and Phil had there own room. Cheyenne and Bam also had their own. Johnny, Steveo and Chris shared. Novak, Dico, and Raab shared a suit. Angie and Dunn had their own suit. Dave, his wife, Ehren, and Tremaine and his wife shared. And lastly, Preston and Weeman shared one. The rest of the crew shared the last room.

Even though these were the set rooms, everyone knew people would be all over the place.

Paparazzi was everywhere upon entering the hotel. The staff gathered everyone's bags, and the last few of the Jackass crew hurried inside, but that didn't stop them from trying to take as many pictures as possile. It was warm out, but none of them took the time to enjoy it, they would rather get to their rooms to enjoy the beds. No one else was up to greet them, so they just went to their rooms to get to sleep.

Cheyenne knew to enjoy this peace because come the morning, all hell would break loose and the pranks, stunts, and goofing off would begin. Chey hadn't seen any of the boys since the engagement party, so she looked forward to seeing the boys she had made really good friendships with: Johnny, Chris, and Steveo. She loved all the boys, but these three made her feel more comfortable and safe under all the circumstances.

Bam waited for the staff to leave their room as they dropped off both of their bags. Cheyenne stripped down to her panties and crawled into bed. Bam did the same, stripping to his boxers and got in beside her, pulling him close to her.

"I love you." He muttered, half asleep.

"I love you too." She sighed and fell asleep.