‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

WTF

Image

-Let me start off by saying that I am extremely pissed off at Mibba right now. I wrote a whole entire chapter, an extremely long chapter, and then it decided it was going to stop working. So, if this sucks ass, then I'm sorry. This is also separated into two chapters.-

The rest of the wine tasting went well and everyone had a great time hanging out and discussing holiday and wedding plans. Novak got pissy because they wouldn't let him swallow the wine he tried, this of course, was to prevent him from being a drunken slob. Like he cared.

Everyone said their goodbye to Johnny and Raab, saying their goodbye's and that they would see each other sooner or later, more or less at Cheyenne and Bam's house on Thanksgiving, even if they just stopped by. April and Phil confirmed that they would be stopping by to help clean up and hang around for a few hours. It was about 5 and it was already starting to get dark out.

"We should go do something fun..and like crazy." Bam texted Cheyenne as she had gotten into the car.

"Like what? lol" She answered and waited for everyone else to get in, watching the Hummer speed out of the parking lot.

"We should go like spend the night in a store or something (:" He answered.

"So we can get arrested? lol, sure (:" She rolled her eyes and drove back to the house.

When she got there, she noticed that the Hummer and all of the boys were missing and the house showed no signs of having been occupied. She said goodbye to her mom and Mollie, Angie stating she had to go after getting a text of her own.

April helped Cheyenne clean up the house, mainly rooms like the dining room, living room and kitchen. Phil helped here and there, but he mostly resided to playing pool or watching TV.

"Put this address into the GPS at exactly 12pm tonight." She got a text from Bam and shook her head, wondering what they could possibly be up to this time.

April and Phil said their goodbye's around 7:30, leaving Cheyenne plenty of time to kill until she should get ready for whatever was in store. She cleaned up a little bit more and took out the recipes she'd need for Thanksgiving. Her grandparents were coming Wednesday and it was only Monday. She talked to Sidnie for a long time, discussing more about the wedding details. Bam and her were still deciding on a honeymoon place, but they wanted to make the plans soon so they could ensure a great place.

Cheyenne also stated that the two of them were torn between the song they wanted to be played as the isle music. They wanted to have the song The Book of Love by Peter Gabriel played, a version that Bam had actually found on Youtube. It would be without words, and would be played on the piano and violins. Bam said that if it were their final choice, he'd find someone to play it live for them. That song would be long enough for their whole wedding party to walk the aisle, and then to have the classic wedding march played for Cheyenne and her dad.

Bam's dedication into something so simple as the music, showed Cheyenne that he really did care and that he really did want this wedding and everything their marriage would include.

The song Cheyenne found was a mixed version of River Flows In You by Yiruma mixed with the classic wedding march she had wanted. It was an all violin cover, but the only problem was that the River Flows In You part would have to be made longer to accommodate the size of the wedding party before Cheyenne would be walking.

She also told Sidnie that she had been secretly talking to Ville over the phone and over webcam when Bam wasn't around. She was in the process of writing a song to sing to Bam at their wedding, and Ville insisted that HIM would play the background for her again, even if it was slow and girly, Ville wanted to at least help somehow. She had a lot of work to do on the song, but she was working on it.

Their first song was so hard for the two of them to decide on together, so they chose to have two songs morphed together, they just didn't know what songs yet.

Around 11:30, Cheyenne went upstairs to change into something else. She pulled on a pair of spandex shorts in case she got hot, wherever she was going, and pulled on yoga pants. She also wore a tank top with a hoodie over it to match. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and pushed her bangs back with a bobby pin. She pulled on one of her coats and grabbed her purse, going outside to the Lambo.

It had started to snow, but the ground was too warm for it to even stick. She got in the Lambo and put the address into the GPS, waiting for the car to warm up before she followed the directions given to her.

When the GPS said she had arrived she laughed to herself. "What?" She pulled up to the Target in the middle of town and shook her head. The store was pitch black, and all of the neon signs outside were also off. The only light given was from the street lights.

She looked down at her phone as it went off from a text from Bam. "Backdoor."

She rolled her eyes and pulled around to the back of the building, discovering all of the vehicles that would normally be located at Castle Bam. She shoved her phone into her coat pocket and got out of the Lambo, locking the doors behind her, her purse over her shoulder.

All of a sudden, two guys dressed in all black with their heads covered popped out of the door and looked around. Another guy dressed the same was holding the door open for them. Cheyenne's eyes widened as she dropped her purse and took off down the alley behind Target. One of the two caught of to her and grabbed her. When the other one caught up, he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, running back to the door with her. The other picked up her purse and laughed at her screaming and thrashing about.

As they got her inside, it was pitch black and she couldn't see anything, and only heard the three men with her. When they finally set he down somewhere in the store she growled.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" She screamed and tried to look around.

"Having some fun, chill the fuck out." One of them laughed, though she couldn't make out a voice.

Out of no where, someone on the other side of the building blew a whistle and the three figures disappeared their footsteps slowly quieting. She glared around in the darkness and felt around on the floor for her purse which had been dropped. One she found it, she grabbed her phone and tried to use the light to look around.

Suddenly the main lights of the building turned on aisle by aisle and Cheyenne blinked until her eyes adjusted. She was in a random isle of the building.

"What the fuck is going on?" She whispered to herself.