Status: I already have the first few chapters up and ready to go, it's just a matter of how many comments I get before I post them ^-^

As the Leaves Change in Color

You're the Reason For My Misery

FRANKIE'S POV

O my gosh, I can't believe I just did that. I just kissed my ex-boyfriend's brother! Isn't that like, illegal or something? I don't even know, man. I sure hope not, though....

I know, it's so weird. I've been crushing on Gerard for close to 4 months or so now. Mikey knew about it, and he was fine with it. This whole time, I've been living with that guilt. Liking two guys, BROTHERS, in fact. It really drove me crazy. Mikey was fine with it, though. I don't see how. I wouldn't like it if my boyfriend was crushing on MY brother. Ya know, if I HAD a brother.

But Mikey apparently saw that it was coming. Of course, that's what he told me in a note. He was happy for me, glad that I liked Gerard. Mikey was caring that way, and always worried about Gerard. He never did care if anything happened to him, as long as his brother was happy. Maybe that's why I admired him so much. But now, he's gone.

So was Gerard's Bert....

I always had a secret dislike of Bert. Maybe it was jealousy. Maybe it was because his love for Gerard seemed kind of phony.

I mean, there wasn't a doubt in my mind that Bert loved Gerard. Or the other way around. It was just... I don't know. I just had that feeling that Gerard loved Bert waaaaaayy more than the other way around. Ya know? Just thinking about it makes me sick.

Like, Bert would flirt with other men when Gerard was not around. Probably not on purpose, but still. Especially with his friend, Quinn Allman. He was always leaning all up on Quinn, and talking to him like no one else was around.... But maybe that's just my paranoia. My way of feeling better about caring about Gerard.

I can't help but think when I told Mikey, it hurt him just a little. But that man was THE man. I mean it. He wouldn't ever show the slightest ounce of pain. He always had on a brave face. But I'd say with parents like his, and a brother to take care of, he had to get used to it.

I sighed inwardly, and then looked up at Gerard's face, almost ashamed. I just kissed him.... What the heck? That doesn't even sound right!

And to top it all off... he smiled at me. He told me he liked it! Man, that totally took me aback, ya know? I smiled back, a little bewildered. But I was happy. So, so happy....

And then that's when the embarrassment hit, big time. That was the most stupid thing I'd ever done! I don't even know if he feels the same way back! I just kissed him, not even knowing if he liked me at all. What if I just goofed up our whole friendship? O God... What did I just do?

I mean, I know he said he liked it. And that smile he gave me just melted my heart (I'm the King of Cheese. Deal with it). But what if he was just saying all that? I mean, what if he didn't really mean any of it?

He noticed the worried expression on my face and his smile turned into a frown. God, I hate it when he frowns...

"Frankie? Is... is something bothering you?"

I nodded, unable to really speak for the moment. He kept looking at me, expecting an answer. I sighed, cleared my throat, and gave him one.

"Do you really like me back, Gerard? Are you just saying that? Because I can totally understand if you still have feelings for Bert..."

He smiled, and shook his head, and... o my goodness, what the heck was he doing...? Was he leaning in to kiss me again?

I really wanted to. I really, honestly did. But instead, I scooted away. What the heck, Frank? What are you doing? Isn't this what you want?

And then he shot me a look as if to say, "what the heck, man?" And you know what I did, just to further the embarrassment I was already feeling?

"Uh, um.. erm, uh... d-d-did you know that... uh... 8% of sheep are gay!"
♠ ♠ ♠
TITLE CREDIT: Unlike my other chapters that used MCR lyrics, I had to make this one different. 'Cause hey, it mentions gay sheep. It's already different. The lyric's from Chump by Green Day ^-^

He he. Frank likes gay sheep, according to this. I just HAD to include that somewhere in there, because it's something I found out at school (ha! I learned something at school!) that cracked me up. But anyways. Again, I apologize for shortitude. I woulda updated Saturday, but I was at my dad's house, and I don't have my chapters saved on his laptop. So... comment? Subscribe? Read my other story (An Introspective Connection by myself and ShaggyMaggie)? Come on, guys! I believe in you!