Draco's Mercy.

my party

As I walked up to my room, I heard feet pounding after me. I tuned slowly and looked at who dred to follow me. I giggled at my cry thought.

"Mercy! Dude! You just pummled her face like a freaking goddess." Crabbesaid, pickig me up around the waist and twirlnig me....ON THE STAIRS! I giggled like a girl and he set me down, then Goyle did the same.

I grabbed their hand and pulled them to my room. We all laughed and landing face down on my bed.

"I'm getting alcohol from an elf." I mummbled. The boys muttered their approvale.

"My fathers drinks?" I heard Draco say. I shot up, spinning, sliding off hte bed, hitting the ground on my butt hard, and lossing my breath.

"Shit Dra-Malfoy! You scared me. Next time make a flipping noise!" I stood up and dusted my butt like I had dirt on it.

"I've been with you guys the whole time!" He glared at me.

"Oh hush. We're gettig booze. Go away or don't complain." I shooed my hand and walked to te other side of the bed, slipping off my shoes, turning on my music from my iPod, putting it on my dock and turning it up loud.

I nodded my head, "Pardon me - he is we" blasting. I sang along, loud and proud!!!!

The guys watched me as I ran around, putting things away. A couple elves popped in, setting the alcohol on the coffee table in the middle of the room.

"Thanks guys." I said, kissing their heads and patting them before they popped away. I tossed all guys a bottle and opened my own. I took a sip, gagged at the burn, then ook a chug.

Damian walked in, kicking off his shoes and grabbing a bottle. I nodded to him and sat on the floor, using my wand to get a pack of cards to land in my lap. I took a chug, then set my bottle aside. I opened the deck, the guys gathering around.

We played war, and I won!

"SUCK IT!!!" I yelled. We played go fish and Crabbe won. When Goyle called another game, Draco won.

"Rummy!" Damian yelled. I flipped him off and threw the cards at him. "Bitch." He poured some of his alcohol on me and I jumped up, pouring mine on him. Crabbe got some, screaming it was in his eye.

"Shut up. Baby." I stumbled and fell of the bed landing on Goyle. "Hey there. Nice floor." I patted his head and jumped up. "Turn it up!" I yelled as "Father Figure - of tides and currents" came on.

I danced along with the beat. I sang along with tim when he sang.

"He's an angel!" I sighed, flopping on my back. I finished off my bottle, threw it and looked around. Draco was sittingon the coffee table, head in his hands, bottle on the floor by him. "Mine!" Ihissed.

I grabbed my wand, flicked it towards the bottle and it wobbled towards me in the air. I grabbed it and chugged it.

Draco reached down to grab it, his hand patting around for it, then looking at the floor.

"Oy! Who bloody stole my drink?! Bunch a theiving candy apples." He muttered, stumbling to the couch and crashing on it. He snored after a second and I giggled.

I looked around and Crabbe and Goyle were curled around each other, holding each other, their bottles, empty, between. Damian was leaning against the wall, looking at me.

"Thought you would have passed out by now..." He muttered.

I shook my head and smiled a bad, drunk smile.

"Did you even drink? You look sobra." I said, looking up at the ceiling, sighing at its beauty.

"Not really." He walked over, pulled off his shirt, grabbed my bottle and moved me so I was laying correctly on the bed. He pulled off my jeans, my tshirt big enough to be a dress. I climbed under the covers and he climbed in. He pulled me close and held me as I fell asleep quickly.

But not before I felt Crabbe and Goyle climb in with us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fav. colour?
xoxo Tina