Status: Active(:

He's My Protector.

Chapter 27

Kegan and I wait for Seung and Mika to get dressed....in the same room. I roll my eyes thinking about it as I pace the hall back and fourth.

"I would never dress infront of my boyfriend, especially if he just became my boyfriend." I say, looking up and into his blue eyes.

"I don't blame you, that's like an invitation for sex." I laugh as Kegan said that.

"And what I don't get, what happened with Victor?" I look at him questioning.

"Who?" He asks.

"Her other boyfriend." I state and Kegan looks confused but then gains remeberance.

"Holy shit, what did happen with him?" I shrug and lean on the door, then couinsidentaly the door opened causing me to lean backwards onto the floor. So much for Kegan protecting me huh?

"Okay, we're ready to go." Mika says happily, laughing at me. I extend my leg, tripping Mika, almost crashing her to the floor, but Kegan catches her.

"Oh now you decide to do your job." I sarcastically say with a laugh, extending my arm up to Seung, and he helps me out.

"At least someone's watching out for me." I snap smiling at Kegan as he laughs and runs a hand through his hair.

"Let's go and eat!" Seung shouts, grabbing Mika's hand and dragging her down the hall to the elevator. Kegan and I walked behind them, looking at each other with a certain look.

"You're going to ask her." I say instantly, and Kegan groans. "I am not going to ask her, you are." Kegan says back.

"No, you are." I shoot back, poking his chest and he jumps, smirking at me.

"Don't poke me or I-" I poke him twice this time, and Kegan glares at me jokingly "That's it!" He snaps before putting both of his hands on my waist and squeesing them, I screamed out a laugh and tried to turn around, but Kegan kept squeesing my waist again. I then turned around laughing while poking his chest, but Kegan grabs my hand, then my other one and laughed with me, until we both know how close our faces were.

I watch as his smile fall and I feel mine too, we gaze into each other's blue eyes and I laugh at him.

"You're going to tell her." I say walking away.

[*************]

"Is that all you want, sir?" the waitress asks Kegan flirtatiously, putting her hand on his shoulder.

I hide my smile as Kegan shifts to look down at the menu, causing her hand to lose contact with his shoulder. I see her red liped smile fall and she gives me a glare as Kegan looks at me and wraps his arm around my shoulder, just like Seung is doing to Mika.

"Can I get a side of bacon, please?" He asks innocently.

"Uh-hu." She replies not taking her eyes off the pad she was writing on.

"Is that all?" she asks "Yes, is that all for you, baby?" Kegan asks me, and I smile at him.

"Yes, that's all, honey." I reply, making the waitress roll her eyes and walk away. Kegan took his arm back and I find Mika glaring at us.

"You lied to me!" She accused pointing her finger at me.

"What?" I question confused as Kegan slips his arm off of my shoulders.

"You two are togeth-" I cut her off "No we aren't, he just needed protection from that chick." I say sliding away from Kegan.

"What about you?" I ask her, playing with the napkin holder while asking her.

"Seung and I-" I cut her off again "No not you and Seung, you and Victor." I say slowly looking at her shocked face, I looked at Kegan and he looks at me the same time.

"Oh, uhh, I'm going to tell him once we go back to school monday." Mika says smiling at Seung, and I smile at her.

"Oh cool." I say, before the waitress brings back out drinks, then groan out loud. "We have school in three days!" I rest my arms on the table and bang my head on them.

"Why is that so bad?" Kegan asks and I look at him like it's obvious.

"Kegan's back from the dead and now hanging with Annette, gossipers eat that shit up." I snap. "Yea but we'll just say something like I'm going back to get my high school deploma, and you were picked to be the supervisor of me." Kegans says plainly.

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea." Seung points out, and I look at Seung.

"It does?" I question looking at Mika this time and she smiles. "Yes, it's not like everybody is going to gossip any ways. Unless they'll think you're a couple" I roll my eyes and take a sip of my orange juice, there was something differen't about the taste, it was GROSS! I spit it out , all over Kegan.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!" I exclaim and I pat down on Kegan's chest before pulling out napkins, but Kegan stands up and looks at me shocked.

"I'll wash it off in the bathroom." He says quietly, before quickly walking to the bathroom. Shit, he thinks I did that because of what Mika said.

"Seriously, what the hell is your problem?" Mika asks and I push the orange juice to her.

"Does this taste gross to you?" I ask, Seung took a sip of it and gaged after swallowing it, while Mika spit it back in when she took the sip.

"Gross, what the hell? It that...Pepper? or hot sauce?" I look at Seung as he pointed the things out and I clench my jaw.

"It was that fucking waitress!" I yell, pointing at the waitress pouring hot sauce under a pile of pancakes I ordered.

"Hell no!" Seung stands up before walking away from the table and into the bathroom.

"Can you believe her?"I ask rolling my eyes, Mika scuffs looking at her. I glare at her more as she puts mayo on the top to act as if it's butter. then I look to find Kegan with a wet shirt and Seung behind him, glaring.

"Where is she?" Kegan demanded.

"Putting mayonase on my pancakes." I state simply, pointing at the woman. Kegan glares her way and stomps over there.

"Seung, what did you tell him?" I ask quickly before Seung goes too "Just that she tried to poisin you." Seung shrugged and I laughed before walking behind Kegan as he grabs the Waitress and pulls her to him. She, of course, enjoy's his touch and leans her face close to his, but Kegan moves away.

"You tried to kill my fiance!" Kegan states loudly, and I almost gag as he states Fiance. Please, like I'm goiong to marry my bodyguard.

"What are you talking about?" She asks innocently, and I scuff. "The orange juice, what the hell else?" I snap, she looks at me with disgust and rolls her eyes.

"oh, yea, that. Well I don't care about her, I want you." She says seductivley, and I roll my eyes before falling my eyes onto hot sauce. I watch as she leans closer to Kegan, and slowly reach for the hot sauce, I twisted the cap open and slide behind her before pouring the hot sauce ontop of her head. She squeals and slaps the top of her head to see what it was, then turns to me, but I ran away grabbing Kegan's arm trailing him with me.

"Run, run!" I squeal at Mika and Seung, before trailing Kegan outside and into the taxi still waiting for us. I struggle to breath but let out a laugh, Kegan looks at me crazily.

"Why would you do that?" he asks, I smile but open my mouth to breath.

"You," Breath "Weren't helping," Breath "At all." I say, and Kegan laughs.

Wow, this day is so crazy!