Status: Active(:

He's My Protector.

Chapter 64

I.

Give.

Up.

Just like that, I lost all feeling. My body seemed to numb.

I didn’t mean to give up, I didn’t mean that.

No, I’m not numb. I feel…blanket? No. What is that! Suddenly, I felt something wrap around me, no my hand.

It felt fat, as if it wasn’t mind, but it was my hand. And it was wrapped around some one else’s.

It was small and fragile.

Annette.

I can feel Annette. I’m not dead. I’m alive! I have hope!

I could feel my heart racing, as I gagged on something in my mouth. I couldn’t move.

I was pinned down in my own body. I felt like a huge marshmallow, stuck to where I was.

Was I still at school? No, there was a faint beeping noise.

Who cares! I’m alive! My heart began beating, I know this because I can hear inside my body better then out.

The more it sped, the more I wanted to get up. The more breath went into my throat, then, it went away.

All the feeling, even Annette. Instead I felt happy, an instantaneous happiness. Not like the one I was just feeling, the hope that I’ll survive.

Instead, it was a happiness of being here. Living what I did. A sudden pain urged in my chest, balancing me between happiness and drear.

The dark became a blinding light.

“Come here, my child.” Is all I heard. It was a peaceful wise voice. I lunged toward the light, before being stopped by that pain.

“Hold, my child. It’s not time.” He whispered, as I felt love fill me.

And something else.

“Live life to the fullest, you’re doing well my son!” The voice chanted after me.

The shocks in my chest got more and more painful, as I dizzily looked at the ceiling.

Wait, ceiling.

Shutting my eyes closed, I felt another shock, causing my own body to lean upward.

A commotion was going on, as if everyone was on high alert, but I just felt tired.

The annoying beeps filled my head, from machines behind me.

“I believe he’s stable, Dr. Rodriguez.” A lady said, softly next to him. The objects that were lurking me forward were being put away.

“Thank you, Barbra. Can you go get Annette?” He said sternly, as the nurse hurried out the door.

“Mr. Reynolds, can you hear me?” Dr. Rodriguez asked softly, grabbing his something off the table.

My eyes fluttered open for a moment, as I tried to swallow. I guess when they were shocking the shit out of me, they removed that throat tool.

My throat felt rough and ridged. I needed water.

“Whe-.” I tried to say, before my hoarse voice cracked, causing pain.

“Kate, get him water!” He yelled at the last nurse disappeared out of the room. Turning back to me, he forged a smile.

“You’re in the hospital. You’ve been out for a bit now. It’s October 13th.” He said softly.

“Where is she?” I croaked.

“She’s right outside, Barbra is get-.” He was interrupted by the petite blond woman sticking her head through the door.

“Dr. Rodriguez, Annette’s not here.” She whispered.

“Did you check the bathrooms? The food court? That girl is always here.” His voice sounded concerned, but all she did was nod.

“Well...check again!”

Why wasn’t she here? Where is she? I needed to see her face. I fought for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this book is coming to a close soon! Comment if you would want to see another book from us<3

What do you think guys?

Wheres annette?

The more comments the quicker the updates!