Falling for Days

Possible sisters

Brian

It's been a few weeks since our families came out to see us. Ana still refused to talk about her family but I did noticed that Matt had been spending a lot of time with her. Mikey, who had planned on asking her out soon, had grown distant from everyone except for Gerard and Frank.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I answered it without checking the caller ID.
“Hello” I said groggily.
“Hey junior” I heard my dad say.
“Hey dad.”
“There's something I need to tell you junior. You know the twins you introduced me to?”
“Yeah Ana and Niki. What about them?” I asked.
“They are your sisters.”
“WHAT?!” this woke me up completely.
“I recognized their mother when I saw her the other day and talked to her. We had dated for a while back after I divorced your mother. She broke up with me without telling me she was pregnant with the twins. I only found out last night.”
“Are you sure they are yours ?” I asked him. I wasn't sure I wanted to think of them as my sisters until he was sure.
“I'm pretty sure they are but I am going to try to get a paternity test to prove it.” We talked for a little while longer before he decided to let me sleep. Of course now I couldn't sleep knowing that I may have two mores sisters.

My day went by slowly. I watched as Ana tried teaching Matt sign language while Mikey and Gerard watched. Mikey didn't look too happy to be around Matt and Ana but it didn't seem to be noticed by either of them. I also turned my attention to Niki who was flirting with Charlie while the two of them and Zacky played some card game.

Later that night while Hollywood Undead were on stage and Incoherent Remorse were getting ready, I told my band about what my father had told me on the phone today. Everyone was surprised by it except for Matt, who told me that the twins looked a lot like my father and I. After that conversation I pulled Matt over to the side away from everyone.
“What's wrong Gates?” he asked.
“What's going on between you and Ana?” I asked him.
“What's the matter Gates, jealous that I'm spending time with your possible sister?” Matt asked with a smirk on his face.
“I could care less if you spend time with either of my possible sisters, I can't make them not hang out with anyone. What I do care about is the fact that Mikey really likes my sister and with all of the time you've been spending with her, it's making him think you two are together. So are you or not?” I demanded. I cared about Mikey, he was a good guy and it killed me to see him upset.
“No we aren't. She's teaching me sign language so I can talk to Lizzy.” Matt mumbled. I sighed.
“So you like Lizzy then?” I asked. He nodded slowly. “then talk to Mikey and tell him. He's not the same and he's very upset.” Matt nodded before walking off. I sighed before walking off in another direction.

Ana

The fuck? Niki and I could possibly be Brian's sisters? I guess it would explain a lot about never knowing our father. I had been heading towards where I knew Avenged would be so I could talk to Matt about his lessons when I heard Brian talking about something that was probably important. I had decided to wait until he was finished. I was trying not to listen but I heard my name along with my sisters and my attention was solely on what Brian was saying. I needed to talk to Niki about this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ana
Niki
Bianka
Sam
Dora
Crys
Comments?